What Is A BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)?
Learn More About Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
Brazilian Butt Lift
The Brazillian Butt Lift has become an extremely popular cosmetic procedure and it seems that everyone is talking about it. Celebrities, Instagram beauties and real, regular women who want that perfect, curvy shape, look to this procedure which has been designed to improve the appearance of flat or sagging buttocks and small or disproportionate buttocks and hips. Typically, the goal of a Brazillian Butt Lift procedure is to sculpt a thinner waist and create a larger, rounded and perky bottom. Many people want to know, what exactly does this procedure involve?
Otherwise known as a BBL, this procedure involves gently removing fat from various areas of the body with liposuction, processing it to prepare it for injection, and then the reinjection of micro fat droplets into the buttocks tissue.
Fat grafting is also referred to as a fat transfer. The fat volume which is placed into the buttocks tissue can be anywhere between 500 to 1000 cc’s on average. Great care is taken, utilizing gentle liposuction techniques, to extract the fat, then centrifugation, ( spinning) or sedimentation, ( gravity assisted separation of elements) are the common ways that live donor cells will be separated from other debris and fluid.
Autologous fat transfer has been used for reconstruction and augmentation purposes for many years. A patient’s own fat is wonderful building material for aesthetic procedures because it is biocompatible, abundantly available, and can be can be easily harvested from the patient themselves, without the use of synthetic material or implants.
However, even though this method of buttocks augmentation carries far fewer risks than a butt implant, challenges and considerations still exist. Results can be unpredictable and inconsistent due to the nature of fat reabsorption or viability of cells. It is not uncommon to lose up to half of the volume which is initially grafted.
More than one procedure may be required for those people who desire significantly larger buttocks, however the satisfaction rate for this natural-looking butt lift is quite high. After your procedure, it is important for patients to know that there are activity restrictions advised while healing, including avoiding sitting or laying directly on the buttocks for 3 weeks. Special, post-operative compression garments are usually worn to help reduce swelling and keep the new contours secure.
Brazilian Butt Lift
- The Dos & Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- 8 Things You Can Expect After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- Miami Brazilian Butt Lift With Fat Transfer
- Choosing Between Fat Injections VS Implants For Butt Augmentation
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Many Procedures Will I Need For A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How Long Will It Take To See Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- What Is A BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- Who Is A Good Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?
- The Risks Of Getting Butt Injections
- Here Is Everything To Know About Butt Injections
- The Benefits Of Buttock Fillers To Augment Buttock Size
- How Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Performed?
- The Pros And Cons Of A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Brazilian Butt Lift Vs. Buttocks Implants
- What Happens If I Lose Weight After A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Safer Than Implants?
- The 3 Main Buttock Augmentation Options And Their Pros And Cons
- The Dangers of Black Market Butt Injections