Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Safer Than Implants?
Learn More About Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
Brazilian Butt Lift
During a BBL, fat cells are transferred from a donor area of the body to the buttocks area by using a canula to precisely place fat where its needed for a round projected buttocks shape. Consequently, this procedure has the ability to transform your body in two ways: a leaner appearance is created by the removal of fat from unwanted areas of the body and a firmer, enlarged backside is established through fat transfer to improve buttocks shape.
Butt implants have a number of potential risks, such as infections and delayed healing. However, the most concerning risk associated with butt implants is infection because the surgical incision is usually near the anus, in the gluteal cleft, and therefore, bacterial infections are of higher incidence. Aside from infection, there is a risk that butt implants can be dislodged because they are often under great stress when the patient completes simple, daily tasks such as walking, sitting, and sleeping. Even though the Dr Craft will provide instructions on how to handle the first few weeks with the new implants, dislodgement can occur and requires additional surgery or removal of the implants.
Although BBL is the more popular and safer option, we recommend coming into our clinic and meeting with Dr. Craft to learn more about each procedure in order to determine which method is most suitable for you.
Brazilian Butt Lift
- Who Is A Good Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?
- What’s the Process of a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami?
- What Is A BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- What Happens If I Lose Weight After A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- What Exercises to Avoid After a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- The Risks Of Getting Butt Injections
- The Pros And Cons Of A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- The Dos & Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- The Dangers of Black Market Butt Injections
- The Benefits Of Buttock Fillers To Augment Buttock Size
- The 3 Main Buttock Augmentation Options And Their Pros And Cons
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Miami Brazilian Butt Lift With Fat Transfer
- Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Safer Than Implants?
- How to Sit at Work After a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- How Many Procedures Will I Need For A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How Long Will It Take To See Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Performed?
- Here Is Everything To Know About Butt Injections
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- Choosing Between Fat Injections VS Implants For Butt Augmentation
- Can A Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami Help Me Boost My Confidence?
- Brazilian Butt Lift Vs. Buttocks Implants
- Activity Timeline After a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- 8 Things You Can Expect After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami