Brazilian Butt Lift – Transfer Your Own Fat to Your Butt
Learn More About Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
Brazilian Butt Lift
Women hoping to boost their derriere can now achieve an improved contour and flattering curves through a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL). There are a number of benefits to a BBL procedure and when compared to traditional butt implants, the BBL is considered a much safer option.
During a BBL, fat cells are transferred from a donor area of the body to the buttocks area by using a canula to precisely place fat where its needed for a round projected buttocks shape. Consequently, this procedure has the ability to transform your body in two ways: a leaner appearance is created by the removal of fat from unwanted areas of the body and a firmer, enlarged backside is established through fat transfer to improve buttocks shape.
Butt implants have a number of potential risks, such as infections and delayed healing. However, the most concerning risk associated with butt implants is infection because the surgical incision is usually near the anus, in the gluteal cleft, and therefore, bacterial infections are of higher incidence. Aside from infection, there is a risk that butt implants can be dislodged because they are often under great stress when the patient completes simple, daily tasks such as walking, sitting, and sleeping. Even though the Dr Craft will provide instructions on how to handle the first few weeks with the new implants, dislodgement can occur and requires additional surgery or removal of the implants.
In contrast, a BBL involves fewer post-operative complications because it increases the size of the buttocks by transferring the patient’s own fat tissue to increase volume rather than inserting foreign implants. A seroma is a possible complication that may arise as a result of a BBL. It is similar to a hematoma except it is a collection of fluid rather than blood in the surgical area. Seromas form when damaged blood and lymphatic vessels discharge plasma – the clear, yellow fluid portion of blood. Most seromas can be absorbed by the body but severe cases may become infected and require medical attention. A drain is often used to remove seroma fluidand is removed around the 7 day mark.
Although BBL is the more popular and safer option, we recommend coming into our clinic and meeting with Dr. Craft to learn more about each procedure in order to determine which method is most suitable for you.
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Choose Your Surgeon For Tummy Tuck?
- How To Prevent Infection After Tummy Tuck?
- What To Do If You Are Unhappy With Your Tummy Tuck Surgery?
- How To Dress After Tummy Tuck Surgery?
- Can A Tummy Tuck Help You Get Rid Of Stretch Marks?
- How to Tell If a Hybrid Tummy Tuck™ Is Right for You?
- The Main Differences Between a Full VS Mini Tummy Tuck
- The Hybrid Tummy Tuck, Explained
- The Appeal Of A Mini Tummy Tuck Scar VS A Full Tummy Tuck Scar
- How Much Weight Can You Lose From A Tummy Tuck?
- Advantages of A Mini Tummy Tuck Procedure
- How To Determine If You’re A Good Candidate For A Mini Tummy Tuck
- How To Prepare For A Tummy Tuck Surgery
- Things You Should Know About Tummy Tuck For Men
Brazilian Butt Lift
- The Risks Of Getting Butt Injections
- The Dangers of Black Market Butt Injections
- Here Is Everything To Know About Butt Injections
- Choosing Between Fat Injections VS Implants For Butt Augmentation
- Types of Butt Injections And How Much They Cost
- The 3 Main Buttock Augmentation Options And Their Pros And Cons
- The Benefits Of Buttock Fillers To Augment Buttock Size
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Who Is A Good Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?
- Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Safer Than Implants?
- How Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Performed?
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Is A BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- What Happens If I Lose Weight After A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- The Pros And Cons Of A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- How Many Procedures Will I Need For A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How Long Will It Take To See Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Brazilian Butt Lift Vs. Buttocks Implants