How Many Procedures Will I Need For A Brazilian Butt Lift?
Learn More About Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
Brazilian Butt Lift
One of the best things about a Brazilian Butt Lift procedure is that the curvy, natural-looking results ARE natural- your own fat is taken from areas of your body where you have a little extra, and carefully grafted to the buttocks with a number of artfully placed injections. This allows your Plastic Surgeon to sculpt and reshape the figure while smoothing and volumizing the bottom in a way that both looks and feels natural. Soft, real fat tissue is superior to buttocks implants in many ways. Part of the popularity of the Brazilian butt lift relates to the tiny injection points required versus surgical incisions and resultant scars.
BBL Plastic Surgeon
Another benefit is eliminating the worry of an implanted device shifting or becoming infected. Once the grafted donor fat cells have established themselves in the transfer area and good circulation is achieved, the results are permanent. As long as you avoid dramatic weight fluctuations you should expect to maintain your results for many years.
Choosing Miami’s best BBL plastic Surgeon is your first step toward ensuring long-lasting and natural-looking results. The careful technique required for a high percentage of transferred donor cells to, “take”, requires a very experienced, board certified Plastic Surgeon who has in-depth knowledge about the process of gentle liposuction to preserve live cells. They must process the extracted fat carefully to ensure only the highest quality donor fat is injected and possess an artistic eye which ensures smooth, feminine results.
Fat Graft Survival
Specific activity restrictions, a compression garment, avoiding direct pressure on the area and avoiding weight fluctuations will all help ensure your grafts live and keep a smooth, natural contour. By 4-6 months post-procedure, you will see your permanent results. Some patients may choose to have additional grafting if dramatic size increases are desired, or if contours can be improved in any areas.
Transform Your Figure
It is very important for Brazilian Butt Lift patients to be healthy, have a stable body weight and to avoid smoking before and after their procedure. Any condition which impairs healthy circulation, such as smoking cigarettes, can jeopardize your results and cause transferred fat to fail in some areas. As well, weight fluctuations which may occur in the sensitive time just after surgery, could affect the permanence of donor fat cells and necessitate a secondary procedure.
For healthy patients, one Brazilian Butt Lift procedure with its multiple benefits and minimal scarring is all it takes to completely transform their figure into the shape that they’ve always wanted and their results are permanent.
Brazilian Butt Lift
- 8 Things You Can Expect After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- Miami Brazilian Butt Lift With Fat Transfer
- The Dos & Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- What’s the Process of a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami?
- Can A Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami Help Me Boost My Confidence?
- Choosing Between Fat Injections VS Implants For Butt Augmentation
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Many Procedures Will I Need For A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How Long Will It Take To See Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- What Is A BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- Who Is A Good Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?
- The Risks Of Getting Butt Injections
- Here Is Everything To Know About Butt Injections
- The Benefits Of Buttock Fillers To Augment Buttock Size
- How Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Performed?
- The Pros And Cons Of A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Brazilian Butt Lift Vs. Buttocks Implants
- What Happens If I Lose Weight After A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Safer Than Implants?
- The 3 Main Buttock Augmentation Options And Their Pros And Cons
- The Dangers of Black Market Butt Injections