Brazilian Butt Lift Vs. Buttocks Implants
Learn More About Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
Brazilian Butt Lift
Often when people begin their research about Brazillian Buttlift plastic surgery, they may be looking for the best Buttlift doctor, but they will see online references to butt implants and wonder if these are a good option for them. It may not always be clear what the difference between a Brazillian Butt Lift and Buttocks Augmentation with implants is, but there are a number of significant variances between the two procedures which are important to understand.
A true, Miami Brazillian Buttlift or, BBL, uses autologous fat, which is fat removed from your own body through liposuction, to add volume to the butt area. The fat is treated in the OR to make it useful for fat grafting, and is then injected carefully to sculpt and shape the buttocks.
Natural BBL results look and feel so good because they are achieved with your own fat- placed just where you want for curves in all the right places. In Contrast, butt implants are shaped, silicone implants which are surgically implanted into the buttocks to improve their shape. Implanting a synthetic device into the body carries with it particular considerations. There is always the small risk of capsular contracture involving the scar tissue which surrounds an implant thickening and tightening, requiring revision surgery.
As well, patients can experience long term mobility issues due to interference of the implant with large, important muscles used for walking. The implants can become displaced which will cause the bottom to appear deformed and may be painful.
Secondary surgery can be necessary to correct such malposition. The risk of infection is problematic for butt implant surgery as well due to placement of incisions. In various countries around the world, illegal, liquid silicone and polymers are have been injected into the buttocks in attempt to replicate the soft, natural look of a BBL. The results are disastrous. They lead to painful complications, migration of the injected material and even deaths. There is no substitution for the perfected liposuction and fat grafting method of butt enhancement.
People of all shapes and sizes find that they are great candidates for a BBL. It is not usually difficult to find adequate fat stores on the body for use. Even thin people typically have enough fat reserves in areas such as the flanks, abdomen and thighs so that they can achieve an excellent improvement to their shape.
Your personal, one-one-one consultation will allow you time to discuss your concerns and questions with Dr. Craft. He will examine you and always recommend the safest, most effective method for achieving a transformation you will love.
Brazilian Butt Lift
- The Dos & Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- 8 Things You Can Expect After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- Miami Brazilian Butt Lift With Fat Transfer
- Choosing Between Fat Injections VS Implants For Butt Augmentation
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Many Procedures Will I Need For A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How Long Will It Take To See Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- What Is A BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- Who Is A Good Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?
- The Risks Of Getting Butt Injections
- Here Is Everything To Know About Butt Injections
- The Benefits Of Buttock Fillers To Augment Buttock Size
- How Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Performed?
- The Pros And Cons Of A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Brazilian Butt Lift Vs. Buttocks Implants
- What Happens If I Lose Weight After A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Safer Than Implants?
- The 3 Main Buttock Augmentation Options And Their Pros And Cons
- The Dangers of Black Market Butt Injections