Here Is Everything To Know About Butt Injections
Learn More About Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
Brazilian Butt Lift
Whether you want to enhance the size of your buttocks or simply want to reverse the signs of aging by firming up your backside, there are a number of ways to enhance your posterior. While exercise can certainly help, it is often not possible to achieve your desired look this way as a result of genetics and time. As a result, buttock injections have gained popularity in recent years. The injection of a person’s own fat cells into their hips and bottom is a common surgical procedure to increase size and reshape the form. While fillers and even silicone have reportedly been utilized for butt injections, the only safe and FDA approved method of butt injections is a fat grafting procedure otherwise known as, Brazilian Butt Lift or, BBL.
What is a BBL?
How does it work?
During this two-step procedure, very small incisions are first made in the skin to perform liposuction. Small tubes, called cannulas, are inserted in order to gently remove fat. Once removed, the second step involves injecting the purified fat into the buttocks through small incisions.
Women of all shapes and sizes are candidates for BBL, as it is possible to take fat from various parts of the body, however, ideal candidates will have ample pockets of excess fat to be harvested for the procedure. Obesity may increase certain risks associated with surgery therefore your plastic surgeon will talk to you about ideal weight ranges for safety and optimal results.
As with any surgical procedure, there are potential risks and complications related to fat transfer for buttocks. Although rare, considerations such as the risk of fat embolism and its prevention will be discussed during your consultation.
Due to the natural materials and minimal incisions, buttocks augmentation with fat injections is considered to be less invasive than butt implants, leading to a faster recovery time. No matter which option you choose, it is important to expect activity limitations for at least 2-3 weeks after your procedure because great care taken during recovery ensures that fat grafts survive, and beautiful results will be long term. The extent of your recovery depends on the amount of fat removed and injected.
Many patients believe they should gain weight prior to the procedure in order to increase the amount of fat available, but the benefits of intentional, temporary weight gain are somewhat misrepresented as weight loss directly after the procedure may also negatively affect results.
If you are interested in enhancing your shape with a shapelier bottom, it is important to select a highly qualified and experienced plastic surgeon who specializes in BBL, the only safe butt injection option. To learn more about this procedure, we welcome you to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Craft, a skilled and board-certified body reshaping expert.
Brazilian Butt Lift
- Choosing Between Fat Injections VS Implants For Butt Augmentation
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Many Procedures Will I Need For A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How Long Will It Take To See Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- What Is A BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- Who Is A Good Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?
- Types of Butt Injections And How Much They Cost
- The Risks Of Getting Butt Injections
- Here Is Everything To Know About Butt Injections
- The Benefits Of Buttock Fillers To Augment Buttock Size
- How Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Performed?
- The Pros And Cons Of A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Brazilian Butt Lift Vs. Buttocks Implants
- What Happens If I Lose Weight After A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Safer Than Implants?
- The 3 Main Buttock Augmentation Options And Their Pros And Cons
- The Dangers of Black Market Butt Injections