Brazilian Butt Lift – Transfer Your Own Fat to Your Butt
Learn More About Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
Brazilian Butt Lift
Whether you want to enhance the size of your buttocks or simply want to reverse the signs of aging by firming up your backside, there are a number of ways to enhance your posterior. While exercise can certainly help, it is often not possible to achieve your desired look this way as a result of genetics and time. As a result, buttock injections have gained popularity in recent years. The injection of a person’s own fat cells into their hips and bottom is a common surgical procedure to increase size and reshape the form. While fillers and even silicone have reportedly been utilized for butt injections, the only safe and FDA approved method of butt injections is a fat grafting procedure otherwise known as, Brazilian Butt Lift or, BBL.
What is a BBL?
How does it work?
During this two-step procedure, very small incisions are first made in the skin to perform liposuction. Small tubes, called cannulas, are inserted in order to gently remove fat. Once removed, the second step involves injecting the purified fat into the buttocks through small incisions.
Women of all shapes and sizes are candidates for BBL, as it is possible to take fat from various parts of the body, however, ideal candidates will have ample pockets of excess fat to be harvested for the procedure. Obesity may increase certain risks associated with surgery therefore your plastic surgeon will talk to you about ideal weight ranges for safety and optimal results.
As with any surgical procedure, there are potential risks and complications related to fat transfer for buttocks. Although rare, considerations such as the risk of fat embolism and its prevention will be discussed during your consultation.
Due to the natural materials and minimal incisions, buttocks augmentation with fat injections is considered to be less invasive than butt implants, leading to a faster recovery time. No matter which option you choose, it is important to expect activity limitations for at least 2-3 weeks after your procedure because great care taken during recovery ensures that fat grafts survive, and beautiful results will be long term. The extent of your recovery depends on the amount of fat removed and injected.
Many patients believe they should gain weight prior to the procedure in order to increase the amount of fat available, but the benefits of intentional, temporary weight gain are somewhat misrepresented as weight loss directly after the procedure may also negatively affect results.
If you are interested in enhancing your shape with a shapelier bottom, it is important to select a highly qualified and experienced plastic surgeon who specializes in BBL, the only safe butt injection option. To learn more about this procedure, we welcome you to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Craft, a skilled and board-certified body reshaping expert.
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Choose Your Surgeon For Tummy Tuck?
- How To Prevent Infection After Tummy Tuck?
- What To Do If You Are Unhappy With Your Tummy Tuck Surgery?
- How To Dress After Tummy Tuck Surgery?
- Can A Tummy Tuck Help You Get Rid Of Stretch Marks?
- How to Tell If a Hybrid Tummy Tuck™ Is Right for You?
- The Main Differences Between a Full VS Mini Tummy Tuck
- The Hybrid Tummy Tuck, Explained
- The Appeal Of A Mini Tummy Tuck Scar VS A Full Tummy Tuck Scar
- How Much Weight Can You Lose From A Tummy Tuck?
- Advantages of A Mini Tummy Tuck Procedure
- How To Determine If You’re A Good Candidate For A Mini Tummy Tuck
- How To Prepare For A Tummy Tuck Surgery
- Things You Should Know About Tummy Tuck For Men
Brazilian Butt Lift
- The Risks Of Getting Butt Injections
- The Dangers of Black Market Butt Injections
- Here Is Everything To Know About Butt Injections
- Choosing Between Fat Injections VS Implants For Butt Augmentation
- Types of Butt Injections And How Much They Cost
- The 3 Main Buttock Augmentation Options And Their Pros And Cons
- The Benefits Of Buttock Fillers To Augment Buttock Size
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Who Is A Good Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?
- Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Safer Than Implants?
- How Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Performed?
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Is A BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- What Happens If I Lose Weight After A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- The Pros And Cons Of A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- How Many Procedures Will I Need For A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How Long Will It Take To See Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Brazilian Butt Lift Vs. Buttocks Implants