Can A Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami Help Me Boost My Confidence?
Learn More About Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
Brazilian Butt Lift
Each time bikini season comes around, the requests for a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami start to rise. Whether you want your bottom to fill out that perfect pair of curvy jeans or balance your top when you’re walking the beach, this trendy cosmetic surgery solves common concerns people have about their figures. Let’s face it; if you feel self-conscious about your shape, you’re not approaching life with all the confidence you could. Wouldn’t it be lovely if you could rearrange the fat you already have to make it work for you? If this sounds too good to be true, you’re going to love what comes next.
What does a Miami Brazilian Butt Lift involve?
BBL for short, this procedure allows your plastic surgeon to utilize unwanted fat on body regions like the waist, abdomen and thighs, to transfer onto the buttocks. Using a fat purification technique, the surgeon can artfully inject fat stem cells into the areas where volume and curvy shape needs enhancement.
Even better—once the fat cells are healed and established in their new location, they stay there for a lifetime. With weight fluctuations, they can grow and shrink just like other fat, but those cells remain where they’re placed and don’t come back from where they’ve been removed.
Could you be an ideal candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift?
When you meet with Dr. Phillip Craft, he’ll listen to your goals, answer your concerns and explain the procedure in detail. Some of the questions he will ask to ensure you’re positioned to get the most from this procedure are:
- Are you in good overall health?
- Are at an ideal and stable body weight?
- Do you have any unmanaged medical issues?
- Are you taking hormones, steroids or have any blood clotting conditions?
- Are you a non-smoker, or able to quit for optimal results?
Your next step is a consultation
Planning a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami begins with a private consultation. Be sure to select a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in body contouring procedures like BBL.
This procedure changes lives. It can have a powerful impact on how a person sees themselves and their romantic relationships. Sometimes feeling that proportions are imbalanced or hiding a “flat bottom” can lead someone to avoid certain clothing such as swimwear. Reshaping a part of yourself that bothers you frees you up to live life with better things on your mind, and worry less about clothing choices or hiding parts of yourself.
We’ll be happy to arrange a private consultation at Body by Craft for you to learn more and explore the possibilities for yourself. We welcome you to contact us today. Let’s get started on revealing a new, confident you!
Brazilian Butt Lift
- What’s the Process of a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami?
- Can A Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami Help Me Boost My Confidence?
- The Dos & Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- 8 Things You Can Expect After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- Miami Brazilian Butt Lift With Fat Transfer
- Choosing Between Fat Injections VS Implants For Butt Augmentation
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Many Procedures Will I Need For A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How Long Will It Take To See Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- What Is A BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- Who Is A Good Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?
- The Risks Of Getting Butt Injections
- Here Is Everything To Know About Butt Injections
- The Benefits Of Buttock Fillers To Augment Buttock Size
- How Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Performed?
- The Pros And Cons Of A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Brazilian Butt Lift Vs. Buttocks Implants
- What Happens If I Lose Weight After A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Safer Than Implants?
- The 3 Main Buttock Augmentation Options And Their Pros And Cons
- The Dangers of Black Market Butt Injections