What Happens If I Lose Weight After A Brazilian Butt Lift?
Learn More About Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
Right now, the Brazillian Butt Lift is one of the hottest procedures in Miami and around the world. People who have struggled to build up a shapely bottom through targeted workouts, who have experienced tissue changes and sagging after weight loss, or who are just genetically predisposed to small, flat buttocks are often great candidates for BBL plastic surgery. The benefits include results that look and feel natural along with nearly invisible scars.
Women are able to completely reinvent their figures with this multifaceted approach to liposuction and fat transfer. Removing fat from areas where it is unwanted such as the abdomen, thighs, flanks and back mean that patients can not only create curvy volume in the buttocks but they can also shrink the waistline and improve contours in many areas at once for a dramatic transformation.
Planning Your Procedure
You and your surgeon will want to know what your typical weight and fat distribution is like when planning your procedure. As well, if a person is actively dieting and trying to lose weight at the time of the surgery, the body will be burning up its own fat stores and physiologically, that means that it cannot optimally heal itself after surgery. For the first 6 weeks after butt lift surgery, the body will be actively healing, inflammation and swelling will be present, and donor fat cells which have been grafted will not yet be established and thriving.
Avoid Weight Loss
One of the best things about a Brazilian Butt Lift procedure is that the transferred fat is living tissue which will look, feel and behave as regular fat cells. Significant weight changes will affect their size. Once completely healed, the grafted fat cells you have should also expand and increase in size again when you gain weight. It is best to avoid weight loss if you can immediately post op when transferred cells are fragile. If you have some excess weight that you want to lose, talk to your Plastic surgeon about planning to do so and the best timing for that.
Weight Loss After BBL
Once the injected fat has achieved blood supply and becomes viable or alive after a year, the results would last for many years. The transferred fat would act just like other fat cells in the body. If you happen to lose weight, the effects would be spread throughout your body, affecting the transferred fat too and causing the cells there to shrink. As the buttocks lose volume due weight loss, it would affect BBL outcomes.
On the other hand, weight gain will make all the fat cells in the body expand, including the transferred fat cells. This happens as the calories turn into fat that is stored in the cells. This clearly means you can expect that your derriere would gain volume with weight gain. So if you have experienced weight loss after BBL and want to restore the results, you need to gain weight carefully. This can help restore the attractive derriere you achieved through the procedure.
Brazilian Butt Lift
- 8 Things You Can Expect After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- Miami Brazilian Butt Lift With Fat Transfer
- The Dos & Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- What’s the Process of a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami?
- Can A Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami Help Me Boost My Confidence?
- Choosing Between Fat Injections VS Implants For Butt Augmentation
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Many Procedures Will I Need For A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How Long Will It Take To See Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- What Is A BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- Who Is A Good Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?
- The Risks Of Getting Butt Injections
- Here Is Everything To Know About Butt Injections
- The Benefits Of Buttock Fillers To Augment Buttock Size
- How Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Performed?
- The Pros And Cons Of A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Brazilian Butt Lift Vs. Buttocks Implants
- What Happens If I Lose Weight After A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Safer Than Implants?
- The 3 Main Buttock Augmentation Options And Their Pros And Cons
- The Dangers of Black Market Butt Injections