The Dos & Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
Learn More About Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
Brazilian Butt Lift
If you live for the beach or enjoy flipping through celebrity gossip magazines, it’s no surprise to you that curvy bottoms are all the rage. Buttock augmentations have become one of the top ten surgical cosmetic procedures in the world.
In Miami, Brazilian Butt Lifts (BBL) have grown in popularity year after year, and there’s no sign of this trend slowing down. With this nearly scar-free procedure, we can provide gorgeous enhancement and contouring to your figure, using your own fat cells to create the shape you desire.
The results of a BBL are highly desirable, but the recovery period can be challenging compared with other cosmetic surgeries. Transplanted fat is very fragile for a time and can only survive if new blood vessels grow to provide fresh oxygen and nutrients to the cells. Any pressure in the area during those crucial, early days can prevent blood vessels from forming. Transplanted fat may not survive if it isn’t nurtured carefully. Unsuccessful grafts could lead to unwanted dents in your bottom and mar the flawless contour your surgeon crafted.
Some temporary restrictions will be necessary to maximize the survival of your transplanted fat cells and preserve your voluptuous results.
Sit down. You may be surprised how often you sit throughout your day without realizing it, but for three weeks after your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami, you must avoid sitting as much as possible. Sitting down, even on a cushion, creates a great deal of pressure on the delicate fat cells in your new bottom. You can use the toilet, but otherwise, avoid sitting to:
- Watch TV
- Get in/out of bed
Squat or stretch. Similar to sitting, these activities increase pressure in the buttocks and can damage or shift the transferred fat from your procedure.
Sleep on your back. You can probably picture why this position is an issue. If you’re worried that you may inadvertently roll onto your back while you sleep and put pressure on your buttocks, sleep with a tennis ball in the back of a snug stretchy shirt or even wear a backpack to bed to avoid risking the results of your surgery.
Smoke. The nicotine in cigarettes drastically reduces circulation in tiny blood vessels and can prevent oxygen and nutrients being delivered to transplanted fat. Quit smoking at least a month before your surgery, and don’t resume the habit for at least one month after.
Apply ice. It’s common to have some areas of numbness after surgery, so even if you have swelling from the procedure, avoid using ice because it may be difficult to sense when your skin is too cold, and you’ll slow circulation too much. Cold packs applied in short intervals may be permitted- ask your plastic surgeon.
Wear your compression garment. Your surgeon will provide a stretchy garment to support your waist and hips as you recover from your butt lift. It helps to hold transplanted fat in the right place. The garment strategically reduces swelling while helping to conform post-liposuction sculpting.
Taking gentle walks twice a day will boost healthy circulation throughout your body (including your more-bodacious behind), reducing swelling and promoting healing. As time passes, you can gradually increase your distance and pace to take advantage of all the health benefits walking provides.
The first three weeks are the most critical stage for transplanted fat cells to establish themselves, and your diligence during this healing period will help define your results. Having the right expectations will make all the difference when it comes to recovering from a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami.
As with any surgery, you’ll experience some degree of bruising and swelling during your initial recovery period, so you’ll need to be patient before seeing your beautiful results. Realistically, healing from plastic surgery is never glamorous, but the results will be worth it!
Brazilian Butt Lift
- 8 Things You Can Expect After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- Miami Brazilian Butt Lift With Fat Transfer
- The Dos & Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- What’s the Process of a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami?
- Can A Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami Help Me Boost My Confidence?
- Choosing Between Fat Injections VS Implants For Butt Augmentation
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Many Procedures Will I Need For A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How Long Will It Take To See Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- What Is A BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- Who Is A Good Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?
- The Risks Of Getting Butt Injections
- Here Is Everything To Know About Butt Injections
- The Benefits Of Buttock Fillers To Augment Buttock Size
- How Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Performed?
- The Pros And Cons Of A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Brazilian Butt Lift Vs. Buttocks Implants
- What Happens If I Lose Weight After A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Safer Than Implants?
- The 3 Main Buttock Augmentation Options And Their Pros And Cons
- The Dangers of Black Market Butt Injections