The Dos & Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
Learn More About Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
Brazilian Butt Lift
If you live for the beach or enjoy flipping through celebrity gossip magazines, it’s no surprise to you that curvy bottoms are all the rage. Buttock augmentations have become one of the top ten surgical cosmetic procedures in the world.
In Miami, Brazilian Butt Lifts (BBL) have grown in popularity year after year, and there’s no sign of this trend slowing down. With this nearly scar-free procedure, we can provide gorgeous enhancement and contouring to your figure, using your own fat cells to create the shape you desire.
The results of a BBL are highly desirable, but the recovery period can be challenging compared with other cosmetic surgeries. Transplanted fat is very fragile for a time and can only survive if new blood vessels grow to provide fresh oxygen and nutrients to the cells. Any pressure in the area during those crucial, early days can prevent blood vessels from forming. Transplanted fat may not survive if it isn’t nurtured carefully. Unsuccessful grafts could lead to unwanted dents in your bottom and mar the flawless contour your surgeon crafted.
Some temporary restrictions will be necessary to maximize the survival of your transplanted fat cells and preserve your voluptuous results.
Sit down. You may be surprised how often you sit throughout your day without realizing it, but for three weeks after your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami, you must avoid sitting as much as possible. Sitting down, even on a cushion, creates a great deal of pressure on the delicate fat cells in your new bottom. You can use the toilet, but otherwise, avoid sitting to:
- Watch TV
- Get in/out of bed
Squat or stretch. Similar to sitting, these activities increase pressure in the buttocks and can damage or shift the transferred fat from your procedure.
Sleep on your back. You can probably picture why this position is an issue. If you’re worried that you may inadvertently roll onto your back while you sleep and put pressure on your buttocks, sleep with a tennis ball in the back of a snug stretchy shirt or even wear a backpack to bed to avoid risking the results of your surgery.
Smoke. The nicotine in cigarettes drastically reduces circulation in tiny blood vessels and can prevent oxygen and nutrients being delivered to transplanted fat. Quit smoking at least a month before your surgery, and don’t resume the habit for at least one month after.
Apply ice. It’s common to have some areas of numbness after surgery, so even if you have swelling from the procedure, avoid using ice because it may be difficult to sense when your skin is too cold, and you’ll slow circulation too much. Cold packs applied in short intervals may be permitted- ask your plastic surgeon.
Wear your compression garment. Your surgeon will provide a stretchy garment to support your waist and hips as you recover from your butt lift. It helps to hold transplanted fat in the right place. The garment strategically reduces swelling while helping to conform post-liposuction sculpting.
Taking gentle walks twice a day will boost healthy circulation throughout your body (including your more-bodacious behind), reducing swelling and promoting healing. As time passes, you can gradually increase your distance and pace to take advantage of all the health benefits walking provides.
The first three weeks are the most critical stage for transplanted fat cells to establish themselves, and your diligence during this healing period will help define your results. Having the right expectations will make all the difference when it comes to recovering from a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami.
As with any surgery, you’ll experience some degree of bruising and swelling during your initial recovery period, so you’ll need to be patient before seeing your beautiful results. Realistically, healing from plastic surgery is never glamorous, but the results will be worth it!
- The Consultation Checklist For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What Foods Can Help Your Recovery After A Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Important Exercise Tips To Keep in Mind After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- 5 Steps You Need To Follow To Prepare For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Five Tips For Buying New Bras After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: New You For The New Year!
- Three Miami Breast Augmentation Trends You Need To Watch For This Year
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon In Miami This Holiday Season
- How To Recover From A Breast Augmentation In Miami Just In Time For The Holidays
- Can A Breast Augmentation In Miami Be A Great Gift Idea For The Holidays?
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- What You Should Know About Pregnancy After Your Tummy Tuck in Miami
- Can A Hybrid Tummy Tuck in Miami Give You The Results Without The Scars?
- 10 Tips and Tricks For Recovering After Your Tummy Tuck in Miami
- Tummy Tuck in Miami: Does Age Actually Matter?
- Resuming Exercise After Your Tummy Tuck In Miami
- 5 Things You Should Know About A Post-Holiday Tummy Tuck In Miami
- Treat Yourself This Holiday Season With A Tummy Tuck In Miami
- How A Tummy Tuck In Miami Can Prepare You for Bikini Season
- Tummy Tuck Miami – The Last Step
- Tummy Tuck Clinics In Miami Offer More Options Than You Think!
- A Miami Tummy Tuck Clinic Can Help Reveal The Real You
- Here’s Why Men Are Visiting Miami Tummy Tuck Clinics
- Why Are Miami Tummy Tucks More Popular Than Ever?
- Planning After Pregnancy: How Long Should You Wait For A Tummy Tuck?
- Removal Of Excess Skin In Miami: Is A Tummy Tuck The Best Way?
- Scar Treatment: When Is The Best Time To Start After A Tummy Tuck?
- Decoding Miami Tummy Tuck Terms
- A Miami Tummy Tuck Can Create A Smooth, Flat Belly
- Restore Your Pre-Baby Figure: Miami Tummy Tuck
- Creating An Optimal Tummy Tuck Scar In Miami
- Planning The First Few Weeks After Your Miami Tummy Tuck
- Miami Tummy Tuck Surgery Cost Explained
- Advantages of A Mini Tummy Tuck Procedure
- Weight Loss Surgeries Result In More Tummy Tucks
- A Tummy Tuck Can Get Your Body Summer Ready
- How Will You Know If You Are Ready For Tummy Tuck Surgery?
- How Will You Know If You Are Ready For Tummy Tuck Surgery?
- Healthy Tips For Tummy Tuck Recovery
- How To Prevent Infection After Tummy Tuck?
- How To Dress After Tummy Tuck Surgery?
- The Hybrid Tummy Tuck, Explained
- How To Determine If You’re A Good Candidate For A Mini Tummy Tuck
- How To Prepare For A Tummy Tuck Surgery
- The Appeal Of A Mini Tummy Tuck Scar VS A Full Tummy Tuck Scar
- Can A Tummy Tuck Help You Get Rid Of Stretch Marks?
- How To Choose Your Surgeon For Tummy Tuck?
- How Soon Can You Go Home After Your Tummy Tuck Procedure?
- What To Do If You Are Unhappy With Your Tummy Tuck Surgery?
- The Main Differences Between a Full VS Mini Tummy Tuck
- Things You Should Know About Tummy Tuck For Men
- How Much Weight Can You Lose From A Tummy Tuck?
- How to Tell If a Hybrid Tummy Tuck™ Is Right for You?
- Here Are The Different Ways Surgeons Approach Tummy Tuck Procedures
Brazilian Butt Lift
- The Dos & Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- 8 Things You Can Expect After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- Miami Brazilian Butt Lift With Fat Transfer
- Choosing Between Fat Injections VS Implants For Butt Augmentation
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Many Procedures Will I Need For A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How Long Will It Take To See Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- What Is A BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- Who Is A Good Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?
- The Risks Of Getting Butt Injections
- Here Is Everything To Know About Butt Injections
- The Benefits Of Buttock Fillers To Augment Buttock Size
- How Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Performed?
- The Pros And Cons Of A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Brazilian Butt Lift Vs. Buttocks Implants
- What Happens If I Lose Weight After A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Safer Than Implants?
- The 3 Main Buttock Augmentation Options And Their Pros And Cons
- The Dangers of Black Market Butt Injections