What Should You Ask At Your Liposuction Consultation?
Learn More About Liposuction Surgery
A consultation is an exciting first step towards your desired transformation and its importance should not be overlooked. In addition to providing you with an opportunity to share your aesthetic goals and learn more about the procedure, the initial consultation is your chance to get to know your prospective plastic surgeon, ensure you feel comfortable with their qualifications, and confident in their ability to deliver your desired results. The following questions should be asked of your plastic surgeon during your Miami liposuction consultation.
What Board Certification Do You Hold?
How Frequently Do You Perform Liposuction?
Am I A Good Candidate For This Procedure?
Although liposuction is suitable for a wide array of patients, not all individuals are eligible for this procedure. Your plastic surgeon should discuss your medical history, evaluate your skin tone and elasticity, and take measurements to be sure that you will benefit from this procedure. In some cases, a weight loss program may be recommended prior to undergoing liposuction because certain types of weight excess like intraabdominal fat, cannot be removed through liposuction.
Can My Goals Be Met With This Procedure?
In order to ensure your satisfaction with the results, it is important to honestly discuss your goals and expectations with your plastic surgeon. They will be happy to outline the anticipated results of the procedure and let you know if your aesthetic goals can realistically be met with liposuction. In some cases, an alternative body contouring procedure may be recommended for you in place of, or in combination with liposuction.
Where Will The Surgery Take Place?
Although liposuction is an out-patient procedure, it should not be performed outside of a fully accredited surgical center or hospital.
What Are The Benefits Of Liposuction?
While you may already be aware of many of the benefits of the procedure as a result of your own research, your plastic surgeon can explain them in more detail and discuss how liposuction in Miami can benefit you in particular.
What Are The Risks Associated With Liposuction?
In addition to understanding the benefits, it is crucial to be aware of the risks associated with liposuction before undergoing this procedure. Assessing your level of comfort with the risks inherent to cosmetic surgery will help you determine whether liposuction is an appropriate choice for you.
Can I See Before And After Photos?
Examining your surgeon’s before and after gallery should help you feel confident in their ability to deliver results you will be thrilled with. Look for examples of patients with similar “before” concerns, so that you can see how your plastic surgeon addressed them.
- You’ll Need This Type Of Fat For A Successful Miami Liposuction Clinic Visit
- What Should You Ask At Your Liposuction Consultation?
- What Is Recovery Like After Liposuction?
- What Happens To Cellulite When You Get Liposuction?
- What Are The Different Types Of Liposuction Options Available?
- What A Liposuction Procedure Can and Can’t Do
- Should You Choose Liposuction Or A Tummy Tuck?
- Pros And Cons Related To Liposuction Surgery
- Miami Liposuction Clinics - What Does It Mean To Have A Healthy BMI?
- Miami Liposuction Clinic - This Popular Procedure May Not Do What You Think
- Liposuction Is Used To Sculpt The Body
- Is Weight Gain Possible After Liposuction?
- How To Choose Between Liposuction VS Tummy Tuck For A Flat Stomach?
- Do You Need To Change Your Eating Habits After Liposuction?
- Do You Have To Exercise After Your Liposuction Procedure?
- Can Fat Return After Your Liposuction Procedure?
- Ask Your Plastic Surgeon These Questions Before Your Liposuction Surgery
- Are There Benefits To Combining Your Liposuction And Tummy Tuck Procedures?
- A Miami Liposuction Clinic Is The Best Choice For These 2 Types Of People