Liposuction Is Used To Sculpt The Body
Learn More About Liposuction Surgery
Liposuction is a body sculpting cosmetic surgery procedure which has taken the world by storm since its debut in France over thirty years ago. In addition to its safety, predictability, and minimally invasive nature, its ability to beautifully sculpt the body has led to its rapid rise in popularity. While diet and exercise are tools that are at our disposal for weight loss and body contouring, unfortunately, many areas of the body stubbornly retain pockets of fat, regardless of our lifestyle. Thus, more and more patients are turning to liposuction in Miami to eliminate the persistent problem areas which interfere with their aesthetic goals.
How Does It Work?
This outpatient procedure can be performed using a local or general anaesthesia and can take anywhere from 30 minutes to several hours, depending on the amount of fat being removed and the technique used. Provided that the patient works to maintain a consistent weight post-operatively, the results of liposuction can be permanent, as the removed fat cells will not grow back.
Which Areas Of The Body Can Be Sculpted?
While the hips and abdomen are the most frequently requested areas for body sculpting, liposuction can be performed on almost any area of the body including the flanks, inner, outer or anterior thighs, buttocks, arms, breasts, back, legs, and even the cheeks, jowls, and chin. Its versatility is a testament to its effectiveness in sculpting both the body and face, for natural, beautiful results.
Am I A Suitable Candidate?
Although liposuction is a transformative body sculpting procedure, it should not be viewed as a replacement for a healthy lifestyle and is therefore not suitable for everyone. Ideal candidates are healthy men and women who are bothered by excess fat deposits on areas such as the hips, thighs, abdomen, or chest, which are not responsive to diet and exercise. In addition, patients who feel as though their trouble areas are disproportionate to the rest of their body may benefit from liposuction, which can provide balance to the body by reducing excess fat from targeted areas.
Ideal candidates have sufficient skin elasticity and are at or close to their ideal body weight, as this procedure only treats accumulated fat in the treatment area(s) and the skin must be able to contract to the body’s new contour by using a post-operative compression garment.
Whether you want to feel more confident in a swimsuit or simply be more comfortable in your clothing, liposuction in Miami may be the solution you are searching for. A consultation with Dr. Craft is the first step towards your body sculpting transformation.
- Miami Liposuction Clinic - This Popular Procedure May Not Do What You Think
- You’ll Need This Type Of Fat For A Successful Miami Liposuction Clinic Visit
- What Should You Ask At Your Liposuction Consultation?
- Liposuction Is Used To Sculpt The Body
- A Miami Liposuction Clinic Is The Best Choice For These 2 Types Of People
- Miami Liposuction Clinics - What Does It Mean To Have A Healthy BMI?
- Pros And Cons Related To Liposuction Surgery
- Should You Choose Liposuction Or A Tummy Tuck?
- What Is Recovery Like After Liposuction?
- Are There Benefits To Combining Your Liposuction And Tummy Tuck Procedures?
- Can Fat Return After Your Liposuction Procedure?
- Do You Need To Change Your Eating Habits After Liposuction?
- Ask Your Plastic Surgeon These Questions Before Your Liposuction Surgery
- Do You Have To Exercise After Your Liposuction Procedure?
- How To Choose Between Liposuction VS Tummy Tuck For A Flat Stomach?
- What Happens To Cellulite When You Get Liposuction?
- Is Weight Gain Possible After Liposuction?
- What Are The Different Types Of Liposuction Options Available?
- What A Liposuction Procedure Can and Can’t Do