What Are The Different Types Of Liposuction Options Available?
Learn More About Liposuction Surgery
If you are troubled by the appearance of stubborn pockets of excess fat, you may be searching for a solution. However, with all of the different body contouring options available, it can be difficult to determine which procedure is right for you. Even if you have narrowed down your options to liposuction, there are several different types of liposuction treatments available. Before undergoing this transformative procedure, it is important to be aware of the different types of liposuction in order to determine the most suitable option for your individual needs and goals.
Tumescent liposuction is the most frequently used liposuction technique, as it has a long-standing safety record. During this procedure, a solution of lidocaine and epinephrine is injected into the targeted subcutaneous fat tissues, which works to harden the fat, while also contracting capillaries, reducing bleeding. Hardening the fat in this way helps to facilitate its removal.
Ultrasound-assisted liposuction utilizes ultrasound waves to dislodge and liquefy the targeted fat, making it easier to remove through the tiny cannula. This technique is particularly effective for areas that are more difficult to address, such as the neck and back, where skin tends to be thicker.
Laser-assisted liposuction is the newest technique available. The philosophy behind it is similar to ultrasound-assisted liposuction, as it aims to break down the targeted fat. However, it does so by using energy from lasers to dislodge the fat cells, which are then removed through the tiny cannula.
Skill Of Your Surgeon
The right technique for you will depend on numerous factors, including the treatment area and the extent of fat that you hope to remove. To learn more about each of the Miami liposuction techniques and to determine the best procedure for you, please schedule a consultation with Dr. Craft, a leading Miami plastic surgeon with extensive liposuction experience. Dr. Craft will listen to your objective for the procedure, assess your area(s) of concern, and recommend the best course of action for you.
- You’ll Need This Type Of Fat For A Successful Miami Liposuction Clinic Visit
- What Should You Ask At Your Liposuction Consultation?
- What Is Recovery Like After Liposuction?
- What Happens To Cellulite When You Get Liposuction?
- What Are The Different Types Of Liposuction Options Available?
- What A Liposuction Procedure Can and Can’t Do
- Should You Choose Liposuction Or A Tummy Tuck?
- Pros And Cons Related To Liposuction Surgery
- Miami Liposuction Clinics - What Does It Mean To Have A Healthy BMI?
- Miami Liposuction Clinic - This Popular Procedure May Not Do What You Think
- Liposuction Is Used To Sculpt The Body
- Is Weight Gain Possible After Liposuction?
- How To Choose Between Liposuction VS Tummy Tuck For A Flat Stomach?
- Do You Need To Change Your Eating Habits After Liposuction?
- Do You Have To Exercise After Your Liposuction Procedure?
- Can Fat Return After Your Liposuction Procedure?
- Ask Your Plastic Surgeon These Questions Before Your Liposuction Surgery
- Are There Benefits To Combining Your Liposuction And Tummy Tuck Procedures?
- A Miami Liposuction Clinic Is The Best Choice For These 2 Types Of People