Lipoplasty – Remove Localized Fat
Learn More About Liposuction Surgery
If you are troubled by the appearance of stubborn pockets of excess fat, you may be searching for a solution. However, with all of the different body contouring options available, it can be difficult to determine which procedure is right for you. Even if you have narrowed down your options to liposuction, there are several different types of liposuction treatments available. Before undergoing this transformative procedure, it is important to be aware of the different types of liposuction in order to determine the most suitable option for your individual needs and goals.
Tumescent liposuction is the most frequently used liposuction technique, as it has a long-standing safety record. During this procedure, a solution of lidocaine and epinephrine is injected into the targeted subcutaneous fat tissues, which works to harden the fat, while also contracting capillaries, reducing bleeding. Hardening the fat in this way helps to facilitate its removal.
Ultrasound-assisted liposuction utilizes ultrasound waves to dislodge and liquefy the targeted fat, making it easier to remove through the tiny cannula. This technique is particularly effective for areas that are more difficult to address, such as the neck and back, where skin tends to be thicker.
Laser-assisted liposuction is the newest technique available. The philosophy behind it is similar to ultrasound-assisted liposuction, as it aims to break down the targeted fat. However, it does so by using energy from lasers to dislodge the fat cells, which are then removed through the tiny cannula.
Skill Of Your Surgeon
Ultimately, the results of your liposuction depend more on the skill of your surgeon than the technique that is used. Take your time to do your research and select a highly qualified, board certified plastic surgeon, who will put your safety first.
The right technique for you will depend on numerous factors, including the treatment area and the extent of fat that you hope to remove. To learn more about each of the Miami liposuction techniques and to determine the best procedure for you, please schedule a consultation with Dr. Craft, a leading Miami plastic surgeon with extensive liposuction experience. Dr. Craft will listen to your objective for the procedure, assess your area(s) of concern, and recommend the best course of action for you.
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Choose Your Surgeon For Tummy Tuck?
- How To Prevent Infection After Tummy Tuck?
- What To Do If You Are Unhappy With Your Tummy Tuck Surgery?
- How To Dress After Tummy Tuck Surgery?
- Can A Tummy Tuck Help You Get Rid Of Stretch Marks?
- How to Tell If a Hybrid Tummy Tuck™ Is Right for You?
- The Main Differences Between a Full VS Mini Tummy Tuck
- The Hybrid Tummy Tuck, Explained
- The Appeal Of A Mini Tummy Tuck Scar VS A Full Tummy Tuck Scar
- How Much Weight Can You Lose From A Tummy Tuck?
- Advantages of A Mini Tummy Tuck Procedure
- How To Determine If You’re A Good Candidate For A Mini Tummy Tuck
- How To Prepare For A Tummy Tuck Surgery
- Things You Should Know About Tummy Tuck For Men
Brazilian Butt Lift
- The Risks Of Getting Butt Injections
- The Dangers of Black Market Butt Injections
- Here Is Everything To Know About Butt Injections
- Choosing Between Fat Injections VS Implants For Butt Augmentation
- Types of Butt Injections And How Much They Cost
- The 3 Main Buttock Augmentation Options And Their Pros And Cons
- The Benefits Of Buttock Fillers To Augment Buttock Size
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Who Is A Good Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?
- Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Safer Than Implants?
- How Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Performed?
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Is A BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- What Happens If I Lose Weight After A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- The Pros And Cons Of A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- How Many Procedures Will I Need For A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How Long Will It Take To See Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Brazilian Butt Lift Vs. Buttocks Implants