Do You Need To Change Your Eating Habits After Liposuction?
Learn More About Liposuction Surgery
In addition to vegetables, it is also advisable to incorporate vegetable proteins, such as soy, miso, and tofu into your diet after your surgery, as they contain essential amino acids which help your body recover from surgery, build muscles, and burn fat. Rice and legumes such as beans are also sources of vegetable protein but are not as high in amino acids.
Fruit should also be consumed regularly after liposuction, as it is high in fiber and antioxidants, which help your body to burn fat. Apples, apricots, bananas, peaches, oranges, strawberries, watermelons, citrus fruits and pomegranate in particular, are recommended. In addition, avocado can help reduce your cholesterol levels, burn fat, and has anti-aging effects.
Green tea works to reduce body fat and prevent the development of excess weight by lowering cholesterol rates. One to three cups per day, steeped for two to three minutes, are recommended.
Fish & Seafood
Fish and seafood, which are low in fat but high in protein and iron, are excellent choices following liposuction, as they aid in your recovery from surgery. In addition, they contain B vitamins and Omega-3 fatty acids, which help to encourage the growth of new tissues, prevent inflammation, digestive disorders and high blood pressure. Salmon and tuna, in particular, are recommended due to their high Omega-3 content.
Lean Animal Protein
1-3 servings of lean animal protein, such as chicken, turkey, or extra lean ground beef, are recommended each week. In addition to providing your body with the necessary protein, lean meat is also an excellent source of iron and vitamin B.
Low Fat Dairy
1-3 servings of low or non-fat dairy products, such as yogurt or milk products, are recommended per day as they contain healthy bacteria which lowers bad cholesterol (LDL) and increases good cholesterol (HDL).
Nuts, seeds, avocado oil, and extra virgin olive oil all contain healthy fats, such as Omega-3 fatty acids and monounsaturated fats and should be incorporated into your daily diet. These healthy fats help to encourage the body’s absorption of nutrients and lower blood cholesterol and blood pressure.
- You’ll Need This Type Of Fat For A Successful Miami Liposuction Clinic Visit
- What Should You Ask At Your Liposuction Consultation?
- What Is Recovery Like After Liposuction?
- What Happens To Cellulite When You Get Liposuction?
- What Are The Different Types Of Liposuction Options Available?
- What A Liposuction Procedure Can and Can’t Do
- Should You Choose Liposuction Or A Tummy Tuck?
- Pros And Cons Related To Liposuction Surgery
- Miami Liposuction Clinics - What Does It Mean To Have A Healthy BMI?
- Miami Liposuction Clinic - This Popular Procedure May Not Do What You Think
- Liposuction Is Used To Sculpt The Body
- Is Weight Gain Possible After Liposuction?
- How To Choose Between Liposuction VS Tummy Tuck For A Flat Stomach?
- Do You Need To Change Your Eating Habits After Liposuction?
- Do You Have To Exercise After Your Liposuction Procedure?
- Can Fat Return After Your Liposuction Procedure?
- Ask Your Plastic Surgeon These Questions Before Your Liposuction Surgery
- Are There Benefits To Combining Your Liposuction And Tummy Tuck Procedures?
- A Miami Liposuction Clinic Is The Best Choice For These 2 Types Of People