Can Fat Return After Your Liposuction Procedure?
Learn More About Liposuction Surgery
Fat Cells Are Permanently Removed
Maintaining your Results
After undergoing liposuction, it is necessary to make a commitment to maintain the results. The following lifestyle changes should be adopted following your procedure in order to maintain your post-operative weight.
Follow Your Surgeon’s Advice
After your surgery, you will be provided with a thorough list of aftercare instructions. Be sure to adhere to your surgeon’s advice in order to ensure a speedy recovery and optimal results. In addition, it is important to discuss any concerns or complications with your surgeon.
Live An Active Lifestyle
In sunny Miami, regular exercise is an important component of a healthy lifestyle. Although rigorous exercise should be avoided for the first two to three weeks of your recovery, once your surgeon gives you the go-ahead, it is crucial to incorporate regular exercise, such as aerobics and resistance training into your routine in order to burn calories and build muscle.
Make Healthy Dietary Choices
Following your procedure, it is advisable to make a conscious effort to eat well in order to maintain a healthy weight. Avoid food that is high in fat, sugar, and carbohydrates and instead opt for meals that contain fruits, vegetables, fish, seafood, lean proteins, low fat dairy, and healthy fats. In addition to helping you sustain your post-operative figure, a healthy diet will also promote healing and prevent the development of various diseases and health conditions.
To learn more about maintaining a healthy weight following your Miami liposuction procedure, we welcome you to schedule a consultation with Dr. Craft, a renowned, board certified plastic surgeon and body contouring expert.
- You’ll Need This Type Of Fat For A Successful Miami Liposuction Clinic Visit
- What Should You Ask At Your Liposuction Consultation?
- What Is Recovery Like After Liposuction?
- What Happens To Cellulite When You Get Liposuction?
- What Are The Different Types Of Liposuction Options Available?
- What A Liposuction Procedure Can and Can’t Do
- Should You Choose Liposuction Or A Tummy Tuck?
- Pros And Cons Related To Liposuction Surgery
- Miami Liposuction Clinics - What Does It Mean To Have A Healthy BMI?
- Miami Liposuction Clinic - This Popular Procedure May Not Do What You Think
- Liposuction Is Used To Sculpt The Body
- Is Weight Gain Possible After Liposuction?
- How To Choose Between Liposuction VS Tummy Tuck For A Flat Stomach?
- Do You Need To Change Your Eating Habits After Liposuction?
- Do You Have To Exercise After Your Liposuction Procedure?
- Can Fat Return After Your Liposuction Procedure?
- Ask Your Plastic Surgeon These Questions Before Your Liposuction Surgery
- Are There Benefits To Combining Your Liposuction And Tummy Tuck Procedures?
- A Miami Liposuction Clinic Is The Best Choice For These 2 Types Of People