Lipoplasty – Remove Localized Fat
Learn More About Liposuction Surgery
Due to its ability to provide instant, dramatic results, in Miami, liposuction is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures. This body contouring procedure is ideal for individuals who have recently lost weight but continue to struggle with excess pockets of fat in areas such as the thighs, hips, and abdomen. While many people believe that liposuction is a miracle weight loss surgery, it is actually best suited to patients who maintain an active, healthy lifestyle. This is because, while liposuction does permanently remove the targeted fat cells, weight gain is possible after the procedure if patients do not work to maintain the results.
Removal Of Fat Cells
How To Maintain Your Results
Before making the decision to undergo liposuction, it is important to be aware that your results are as dependent on your post-operative lifestyle as they are on the skill of your surgeon. The following tips can help you ensure that you maintain your liposuction results.
Adhere To All Aftercare Instructions Provided
Following your procedure, your surgeon will provide you with a detailed list of post-operative instructions. It is imperative to follow these guidelines carefully and to let your surgeon know if you experience any complications.
Maintain A Healthy Diet
Since weight gain directly correlates to caloric intake, it is necessary to maintain a healthy diet after your surgery to ensure that you do not gain the weight back. A diet that is rich in fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, fish, seafood, low fat dairy, and healthy fats, such as avocado oil and Omega-3 fatty acids will help you sustain a healthy weight. In addition, the aforementioned diet helps to promote healing and lower cholesterol rates. It is also advisable to eat several small meals each day, as this helps to boost your metabolism, control blood sugar, and reduces the likelihood of overeating. As part of a healthy diet, it is also necessary to stay hydrated, by drinking eight glasses of water per day.
Finally, frequent exercise will help you prevent future weight gain by burning calories and building muscles. However, it is important to reintroduce rigorous exercise gradually following the procedure and to adhere to all instructions provided by your surgeon.
If you are considering liposuction in Miami, it is important to plan for a long-term healthy lifestyle to ensure fabulous results that you will love. During your initial consultation, Dr. Craft, a leading Miami plastic surgeon, will provide you with more details about how to prevent weight gain after liposuction.
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Choose Your Surgeon For Tummy Tuck?
- How To Prevent Infection After Tummy Tuck?
- What To Do If You Are Unhappy With Your Tummy Tuck Surgery?
- How To Dress After Tummy Tuck Surgery?
- Can A Tummy Tuck Help You Get Rid Of Stretch Marks?
- How to Tell If a Hybrid Tummy Tuck™ Is Right for You?
- The Main Differences Between a Full VS Mini Tummy Tuck
- The Hybrid Tummy Tuck, Explained
- The Appeal Of A Mini Tummy Tuck Scar VS A Full Tummy Tuck Scar
- How Much Weight Can You Lose From A Tummy Tuck?
- Advantages of A Mini Tummy Tuck Procedure
- How To Determine If You’re A Good Candidate For A Mini Tummy Tuck
- How To Prepare For A Tummy Tuck Surgery
- Things You Should Know About Tummy Tuck For Men
Brazilian Butt Lift
- The Risks Of Getting Butt Injections
- The Dangers of Black Market Butt Injections
- Here Is Everything To Know About Butt Injections
- Choosing Between Fat Injections VS Implants For Butt Augmentation
- Types of Butt Injections And How Much They Cost
- The 3 Main Buttock Augmentation Options And Their Pros And Cons
- The Benefits Of Buttock Fillers To Augment Buttock Size
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Who Is A Good Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?
- Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Safer Than Implants?
- How Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Performed?
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Is A BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- What Happens If I Lose Weight After A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- The Pros And Cons Of A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- How Many Procedures Will I Need For A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How Long Will It Take To See Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Brazilian Butt Lift Vs. Buttocks Implants