Lipoplasty – Remove Localized Fat
Learn More About Liposuction Surgery
If you are troubled by the appearance of stubborn, excess pockets of fat, which often appear on the abdomen, hips, chest, and thighs, you may be an excellent candidate for liposuction, a procedure designed to eliminate the fat cells that are unresponsive to diet and exercise alone. Liposuction in Miami is popular amongst both men and women of various ages, due to the dramatic results it yields. However, to ensure that you are satisfied with the results, it is important to be aware of the limitations of this procedure.
Liposuction & Skin
Cellulite After Liposuction
Cellulite, which is the subcutaneous fat typically seen on women’s hips and thighs, causes the skin to appear wrinkled or dimpled. Strong fibers connecting the skin to underlying tissue create tethers and tension points with fat trapped around them. Unfortunately, many people believe that liposuction will reduce the appearance of cellulite, as it removes the underlying fat. This is not always the case because this procedure does not change the quality of your skin or structure of fibers underneath.
While liposuction successfully removes fat cells, it does not cause the surrounding skin to shrink, which means patients may have lax skin following the procedure. As a result, individuals with loose skin may benefit from a combination of liposuction and a tummy tuck, as this procedure is designed to eliminate excess skin.
Liposuction & Cellulite
When liposuction is performed on an individual with poor skin elasticity and significant cellulite, it is possible that the procedure will worsen the appearance of skin irregularities such as cellulite, as dimples or pockets in the skin can appear where fat cells were removed. Excellent, smooth results will depend somewhat on the skill of your surgeon, so it is crucial to take the time to find a highly qualified surgeon who has years of experience performing liposuction. When performed by an expert, the likelihood of complications such as skin dimpling is greatly reduced.
To learn more about Miami liposuction and your eligibility for this procedure, please contact our clinic today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Craft, a renowned Miami plastic surgeon with extensive experience performing liposuction. During your consultation, Dr. Craft will examine your skin’s elasticity to determine your suitability for surgery and will explain what you can expect from this transformative procedure.
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Choose Your Surgeon For Tummy Tuck?
- How To Prevent Infection After Tummy Tuck?
- What To Do If You Are Unhappy With Your Tummy Tuck Surgery?
- How To Dress After Tummy Tuck Surgery?
- Can A Tummy Tuck Help You Get Rid Of Stretch Marks?
- How to Tell If a Hybrid Tummy Tuck™ Is Right for You?
- The Main Differences Between a Full VS Mini Tummy Tuck
- The Hybrid Tummy Tuck, Explained
- The Appeal Of A Mini Tummy Tuck Scar VS A Full Tummy Tuck Scar
- How Much Weight Can You Lose From A Tummy Tuck?
- Advantages of A Mini Tummy Tuck Procedure
- How To Determine If You’re A Good Candidate For A Mini Tummy Tuck
- How To Prepare For A Tummy Tuck Surgery
- Things You Should Know About Tummy Tuck For Men
Brazilian Butt Lift
- The Risks Of Getting Butt Injections
- The Dangers of Black Market Butt Injections
- Here Is Everything To Know About Butt Injections
- Choosing Between Fat Injections VS Implants For Butt Augmentation
- Types of Butt Injections And How Much They Cost
- The 3 Main Buttock Augmentation Options And Their Pros And Cons
- The Benefits Of Buttock Fillers To Augment Buttock Size
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Who Is A Good Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?
- Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Safer Than Implants?
- How Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Performed?
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Is A BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- What Happens If I Lose Weight After A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- The Pros And Cons Of A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- How Many Procedures Will I Need For A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How Long Will It Take To See Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Brazilian Butt Lift Vs. Buttocks Implants