What Happens During A Mommy Makeover Procedure In Miami?
Learn More About Mommy Makeover Surgery
A Miami mommy makeover is a wonderful option that helps new mothers return to their pre-pregnancy selves. The procedure is a set of combined cosmetic procedures that tackle specific physical concerns personalized for each individual patient’s needs. Not all women choose to undergo the same cosmetic surgeries, so the potential combination of procedures that make up a Miami mommy makeover will vary from patient to patient.
To help you understand what happens during the procedure, here is a list of popular cosmetic surgeries that patients typically include in their treatment plan.
Breast Lift and/or Augmentation
In general, most women require a breast lift after giving birth and breastfeeding as their breasts have undergone dramatic expansion and contraction during milk production. Commonly, women will also notice that their breasts increase in size during breastfeeding to accommodate the milk but decrease significantly afterwards. This leaves behind stretched skin, sagging breasts and deflated appearance that can only be fixed with surgical intervention.
The easiest tell-tale sign of whether you should include a breast lift procedure into a mommy makeover is the direction in which your nipples point. If your nipples point “south” instead of “north”, it is almost certain that you will benefit from a breast lift. If your breasts appear smaller than you desire, you may also opt to undergo a breast augmentation to improve its volume.
Liposuction is a procedure that removes fat tissue in a minimally-invasive fashion using a tube instrument. It is frequently performed in conjunction with tummy tuck procedures to get rid of excess fat deposits and achieve a flat, toned abdomen. If you find that you have abdominal fat, which can be detected from the appearance of large love handles, then liposuction can be a very effective procedure to include in the makeover. Liposuction can also be used for other areas of the body, including the arms, thighs and face as some women accumulate excess tissue in such areas during pregnancy.
Many women ask for a tummy tuck procedure to be included in their makeover to help restore their pre-pregnancy contours. A tummy tuck procedure can target the excess skin and loosened abdominal muscles that result from pregnancy and childbirth. During this procedure, an incision is made along the bikini line which allows for the removal of excess skin and tissue, as well as tightening of abdominal muscles. Any issues with loose skin or stretched muscles in the abdomen will be effectively addressed with a tummy tuck.
It is not uncommon to find substantial stretching of a woman’s labia minora during childbirth, which leads to protrusion of the labia minora beyond the outer labia majora. This can be look unappealing but also feel uncomfortable as it is prone to chafing. Fortunately, the inclusion of a labiaplasty in a mommy makeover can correct this issue. During a labiaplasty, excess skin is removed from the labia minora so that once healed, there is no longer any discomfort.
In addition to these popular and common cosmetic procedures, there are other surgeries that patients can choose to undergo during their Miami mommy makeover transformation. The best way to determine the procedures that you need is to speak openly about your aesthetic goals with Dr. Craft. Together, we can devise a treatment strategy that will address all your concerns and restore your body to a state in which you are comfortable and confident in.
- Why A Mommy Makeover In Miami Makes A Great Gift For The Holidays
- What’s New In Post-Baby Body Procedures - Miami Mommy Makeover
- What Is The Right Time To Consider A Mommy Makeover?
- What Is The Ideal Age For A Mommy Makeover?
- What Is The Average Price Of A Mommy Makeover In Miami?
- Three Important Facts You Should Know About Mommy Makeovers in Miami
- The Ultimate Miami Mommy Makeover Checklist
- The Most Popular Trends For A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- The Miami Post-Pregnancy Solution Nicknamed “Mommy Makeover”
- Start The New Year Right With A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- Recovery With Children After Your Mommy Makeover in Miami
- Reclaim Your Body With A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- Planning a Mommy Makeover in Miami- What Should You Ask Your Surgeon?
- Mommy Makeover: The Customizable Head-To-Toe Rejuvenation
- Mommy Makeover Step-By-Step Aftercare Instructions
- Mommy Makeover Miami – A Top Surgery Choice For Many Women
- Mommy Makeover Miami - The Top Three Procedures
- Mommy Makeover In Miami: The Modern Plastic Surgery Trend
- Mommy Makeover in Miami: How You Should Prepare & Recover
- Mommy Makeover in Miami: Effects on Pregnancy
- Mommy Makeover In Miami: Am I A Good Candidate?
- Miami Mommy Makeover- Learn About the Most Effective Way to Get Back Your Pre-Baby Body
- Miami Mommy Makeover Trends
- Miami Mommy Makeover Recovery Doesn’t Have To Be Tough
- Miami Mommy Makeover Recovery – We’ve Got Your Must-Have Tips
- Miami Mommy Makeover – Do You Think You Might Be Ready?
- Is A Miami Mommy Makeover Right For You?
- Insider Tips for Consultation - Get prepped for a Mommy Makeover in Miami
- How To Plan For Your Miami Mommy Makeover
- How Soon Can I Swim After My Mommy Makeover in Miami?
- How Long Is The Recovery After A Mommy Makeover?
- How A Mommy Makeover In Miami Can Benefit Your Mind
- Here Are Some Of The Biggest Mommy Makeover Misconceptions
- Do You Have To Be A Mom To Book A Miami Mommy Makeover?
- Do I Need to Lose Weight Before my Mommy Makeover in Miami?
- Common Miami Mommy Makeover Options
- Choosing The Best Miami Mommy Makeover Plastic Surgeon
- Before Your Miami Mommy Makeover, Stop These Two Things Immediately
- After Diet And Exercise - When Is It Time For A Miami Mommy Makeover?