Mommy Makeover Miami: 5 Questions You Need To Ask At Your Consultation
Learn More About Mommy Makeover Surgery
Planning a mommy makeover in Miami is often a much-deserved gift that a woman can give herself after the strain and challenges of childbirth leave their mark. While it’s exciting to plan a physical transformation, the weeks and months leading up to surgery can be a little overwhelming or nerve-wracking. Beginning with your consultation, there are a few things you can establish to make your planning go smoothly and bring you peace of mind
Here are five essential questions to ask at your Miami mommy makeover consultation
Are you an ideal candidate?
Because the term, mommy makeover, is somewhat vague, the requirements to have one are varied, and many people in good general health would qualify. The popular cosmetic surgery term describes a combination of two or more surgeries designed to restore a woman’s body. Your surgeon will likely ask:
- Do you plan to have any more pregnancies?
- How long has it been since you last gave birth or breastfed?
- What are your appearance goals or expectations?
- Are you able to take the required time off to recover, and do you have help needed at home?
Which procedures will your mommy makeover in Miami include?
The most common choices can include abdominoplasty, breast enhancements, liposuction and even labiaplasty. The combinations are nearly endless and can be as unique as patients themselves. In any case, a patient must have realistic expectations and choose procedures that are practical and appropriate for her body. Sometimes, for the sake of effective healing or surgery time, options will be limited to 2 or 3, with plans to complete additional work at a later time.
Expert plastic surgeons help explain the options and guide your decision making so you can reach your aesthetic goals.
What are the best techniques for your body?
There are at least a few ways to approach a tummy tuck, and breast enhancement could involve implants, a breast lift, or both. The ideal options for your body will be completely customized so after your plastic surgeon has had a chance to examine you, they’ll recommend tailored options. You can ask about incision placement, whether there will be liposuction involved, whether breast lifting is recommended, what to expect from scars and your recovery timeline.
How long will it take heal?
No matter what type of procedure you have, the body usually holds on to the majority of swelling and bruising for about two weeks. The more intensive the treatment, the longer your recovery may take, but typically, 2 – 3 weeks off work is advised after a mommy makeover. That means time off working in the home too. Your usual cleaning, pet and child care, fitness routine and more will all be temporarily altered.
You can expect to get back to some light work and exercise by three weeks, then increase to more strenuous tasks by roughly six weeks. You’ll see incisions close and heal between 3-4 weeks; however, keep in mind that a full year is required to mature your scars fully. They’ll appear reddish and raised for a few months. Experienced plastic surgeons take great care to ensure scars are easily hidden under clothing like underwear or swimsuits. They’ll advise you to be vigilant about sun protection over those scars throughout the first 12 months.
When will I see final mommy makeover results?
Most often, the new shape is apparent within a few weeks, or even right after surgery depending on implants and how much abdominal skin was removed. Swelling has a way of lingering in the tissue, however, and though you’ll see significant changes to celebrate within just a few months, count on a full six months to a year for final outcomes.
- Why A Mommy Makeover In Miami Makes A Great Gift For The Holidays
- What’s New In Post-Baby Body Procedures - Miami Mommy Makeover
- What Is The Right Time To Consider A Mommy Makeover?
- What Is The Ideal Age For A Mommy Makeover?
- What Is The Average Price Of A Mommy Makeover In Miami?
- Three Important Facts You Should Know About Mommy Makeovers in Miami
- The Ultimate Miami Mommy Makeover Checklist
- The Most Popular Trends For A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- The Miami Post-Pregnancy Solution Nicknamed “Mommy Makeover”
- Start The New Year Right With A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- Recovery With Children After Your Mommy Makeover in Miami
- Reclaim Your Body With A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- Planning a Mommy Makeover in Miami- What Should You Ask Your Surgeon?
- Mommy Makeover: The Customizable Head-To-Toe Rejuvenation
- Mommy Makeover Step-By-Step Aftercare Instructions
- Mommy Makeover Miami – A Top Surgery Choice For Many Women
- Mommy Makeover Miami - The Top Three Procedures
- Mommy Makeover In Miami: The Modern Plastic Surgery Trend
- Mommy Makeover in Miami: How You Should Prepare & Recover
- Mommy Makeover in Miami: Effects on Pregnancy
- Mommy Makeover In Miami: Am I A Good Candidate?
- Miami Mommy Makeover- Learn About the Most Effective Way to Get Back Your Pre-Baby Body
- Miami Mommy Makeover Trends
- Miami Mommy Makeover Recovery Doesn’t Have To Be Tough
- Miami Mommy Makeover Recovery – We’ve Got Your Must-Have Tips
- Miami Mommy Makeover – Do You Think You Might Be Ready?
- Is A Miami Mommy Makeover Right For You?
- Insider Tips for Consultation - Get prepped for a Mommy Makeover in Miami
- How To Plan For Your Miami Mommy Makeover
- How Soon Can I Swim After My Mommy Makeover in Miami?
- How Long Is The Recovery After A Mommy Makeover?
- How A Mommy Makeover In Miami Can Benefit Your Mind
- Here Are Some Of The Biggest Mommy Makeover Misconceptions
- Do You Have To Be A Mom To Book A Miami Mommy Makeover?
- Do I Need to Lose Weight Before my Mommy Makeover in Miami?
- Common Miami Mommy Makeover Options
- Choosing The Best Miami Mommy Makeover Plastic Surgeon
- Before Your Miami Mommy Makeover, Stop These Two Things Immediately
- After Diet And Exercise - When Is It Time For A Miami Mommy Makeover?