Miami Mommy Makeover – Do I Need To Lose Weight Before Surgery?
Learn More About Mommy Makeover Surgery
At Body by Craft, we offer our patients a Miami mommy makeover to help regain their pre-pregnancy figure. As such, this type of makeover surgery is often mistaken for a weight loss procedure. However, for a successful mommy makeover or any type of transformative body procedure, it is of utmost importance to be at a healthy and stable weight before considering surgical intervention.
This is because additional weight loss after a contouring procedure can result in unwanted, excess skin that negatively alters the desired outcome. Therefore, we always recommend our patients to pay attention to the following considerations regarding weight loss before deciding on a Miami mommy makeover.
Weight Loss For A Tummy Tuck
A tummy tuck procedure is a very common component in the makeover and the optimal results post-surgery can be achieved with the appropriate weight. Therefore, it is important to set a weight loss goal that reflects a stable and realistic number while maintaining a healthy body. By choosing healthy lifestyle choices for weight loss prior to your makeover, you are making your recovery more comfortable and your results more predictable and accurate.
Weight Loss For A Breast Lift
Weight loss can significantly impact the results of a breast lift, therefore we recommend our patients to lose weight prior to the procedure. Gaining or losing a considerable amount of weight will cause a noticeable effect on the shape and size of your breasts, rendering the makeover surgery pointless because you cannot enjoy the final outcomes.
Weight Loss For A Breast Augmentation
Similar to a breast lift, significant fluctuations in weight can cause negative implications for breast shape, size and volume. Often with weight loss, we see a reduction in the breast volume which may ultimately affect the choice of implant size and shape for a breast augmentation. The implants chosen pre-weight loss may not be ideal after post-surgery weight loss, thus we always suggest our patients interested in a breast augmentation with their makeover to lose weight prior to the procedure.
Weight Loss Before Liposuction
As with the other procedures, significant weight loss is best done before a liposuction procedure for a more satisfactory outcome. Additionally, the weight loss will mean less fat tissue must be removed to achieve the desired results, making the recovery process much quicker and easier. Ultimately, the weight loss prior to a liposuction procedure will increase the safety of the surgery by decreasing its invasiveness.
Overall, the general consensus among plastic surgeons is that weight loss should be undergone prior to any sort of body contouring procedure for the best results. The loss of significant weight post-surgery will undoubtedly cause alterations in your appearance, which may end up meaning additional surgeries and costs to achieve and maintain the desired aesthetics.
- Why A Mommy Makeover In Miami Makes A Great Gift For The Holidays
- What’s New In Post-Baby Body Procedures - Miami Mommy Makeover
- What Is The Right Time To Consider A Mommy Makeover?
- What Is The Ideal Age For A Mommy Makeover?
- What Is The Average Price Of A Mommy Makeover In Miami?
- Three Important Facts You Should Know About Mommy Makeovers in Miami
- The Ultimate Miami Mommy Makeover Checklist
- The Most Popular Trends For A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- The Miami Post-Pregnancy Solution Nicknamed “Mommy Makeover”
- Start The New Year Right With A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- Recovery With Children After Your Mommy Makeover in Miami
- Reclaim Your Body With A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- Planning a Mommy Makeover in Miami- What Should You Ask Your Surgeon?
- Mommy Makeover: The Customizable Head-To-Toe Rejuvenation
- Mommy Makeover Step-By-Step Aftercare Instructions
- Mommy Makeover Miami – A Top Surgery Choice For Many Women
- Mommy Makeover Miami - The Top Three Procedures
- Mommy Makeover In Miami: The Modern Plastic Surgery Trend
- Mommy Makeover in Miami: How You Should Prepare & Recover
- Mommy Makeover in Miami: Effects on Pregnancy
- Mommy Makeover In Miami: Am I A Good Candidate?
- Miami Mommy Makeover- Learn About the Most Effective Way to Get Back Your Pre-Baby Body
- Miami Mommy Makeover Trends
- Miami Mommy Makeover Recovery Doesn’t Have To Be Tough
- Miami Mommy Makeover Recovery – We’ve Got Your Must-Have Tips
- Miami Mommy Makeover – Do You Think You Might Be Ready?
- Is A Miami Mommy Makeover Right For You?
- Insider Tips for Consultation - Get prepped for a Mommy Makeover in Miami
- How To Plan For Your Miami Mommy Makeover
- How Soon Can I Swim After My Mommy Makeover in Miami?
- How Long Is The Recovery After A Mommy Makeover?
- How A Mommy Makeover In Miami Can Benefit Your Mind
- Here Are Some Of The Biggest Mommy Makeover Misconceptions
- Do You Have To Be A Mom To Book A Miami Mommy Makeover?
- Do I Need to Lose Weight Before my Mommy Makeover in Miami?
- Common Miami Mommy Makeover Options
- Choosing The Best Miami Mommy Makeover Plastic Surgeon
- Before Your Miami Mommy Makeover, Stop These Two Things Immediately
- After Diet And Exercise - When Is It Time For A Miami Mommy Makeover?