Mini Tummy Tuck – Reduce Lower Abdominal Fat
Learn More About Mini Tummy Tuck Surgery
Abdominoplasty, more commonly known as a tummy tuck, is a popular cosmetic surgery procedure designed to tighten abdominal muscles and excise unwanted skin and fat in order to achieve an improved body contour. While most patients are elated with the outcome of this transformative procedure, unfortunately, in some instances, a revision is required. Although choosing a highly qualified and experienced surgeon will help you prevent the risk of a disappointing outcome, the following factors should be considered if you are unhappy with the results of your tummy tuck surgery.
Allow Yourself Time To Heal
Reassess Your Expectations
Once you have allowed yourself sufficient time to heal, it is also important to reassess your expectations for the procedure. Remember that the goal of any cosmetic surgery is improvement not perfection and try to focus on the positive changes that you see rather than fixating on your perceived flaws.
Evaluate Your Surgeon
If after reassessing your expectations, you are still unhappy with the results of your abdominoplasty, it may be time to consider a revision tummy tuck. Before doing so, it is necessary to evaluate your level of trust and comfort with your surgeon. If you still feel confident in your surgeon’s ability and feel that you can openly discuss what you feel went wrong and what you would like to see from the revision, it may be best to revisit your primary surgeon. However, if you have lost faith in your primary surgeon, it is advisable to find a revision surgeon whom you feel you can trust.
Communicate Your Goals
Regardless of whether you opt to see your primary surgeon or select a new surgeon for your revision, it is imperative that you openly communicate your goals for the procedure during your consultation. Your surgeon should listen to your concerns, answer any questions that you have, and clearly convey the anticipated outcome, providing a realistic picture of what can and cannot be achieved with the revision procedure. In addition, the risks and potential complications should be thoroughly discussed in order to ensure that you are comfortable going forward with the procedure.
If you are unhappy with the results of your primary abdominoplasty, we welcome you to schedule a consultation with Dr. Craft, a leading Miami tummy tuck surgeon with extensive experience performing revision abdominoplasty. We understand how upsetting a disappointing outcome can be and will work with you closely to ensure your satisfaction with the results of your revision tummy tuck.
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Choose Your Surgeon For Tummy Tuck?
- How To Prevent Infection After Tummy Tuck?
- What To Do If You Are Unhappy With Your Tummy Tuck Surgery?
- How To Dress After Tummy Tuck Surgery?
- Can A Tummy Tuck Help You Get Rid Of Stretch Marks?
- How to Tell If a Hybrid Tummy Tuck™ Is Right for You?
- The Main Differences Between a Full VS Mini Tummy Tuck
- The Hybrid Tummy Tuck, Explained
- The Appeal Of A Mini Tummy Tuck Scar VS A Full Tummy Tuck Scar
- How Much Weight Can You Lose From A Tummy Tuck?
- Advantages of A Mini Tummy Tuck Procedure
- How To Determine If You’re A Good Candidate For A Mini Tummy Tuck
- How To Prepare For A Tummy Tuck Surgery
- Things You Should Know About Tummy Tuck For Men
Brazilian Butt Lift
- The Risks Of Getting Butt Injections
- The Dangers of Black Market Butt Injections
- Here Is Everything To Know About Butt Injections
- Choosing Between Fat Injections VS Implants For Butt Augmentation
- Types of Butt Injections And How Much They Cost
- The 3 Main Buttock Augmentation Options And Their Pros And Cons
- The Benefits Of Buttock Fillers To Augment Buttock Size
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Who Is A Good Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?
- Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Safer Than Implants?
- How Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Performed?
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Is A BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- What Happens If I Lose Weight After A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- The Pros And Cons Of A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- How Many Procedures Will I Need For A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How Long Will It Take To See Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Brazilian Butt Lift Vs. Buttocks Implants