What To Do If You Are Unhappy With Your Tummy Tuck Surgery?
Learn More About Mini Tummy Tuck Surgery
Abdominoplasty, more commonly known as a tummy tuck, is a popular cosmetic surgery procedure designed to tighten abdominal muscles and excise unwanted skin and fat in order to achieve an improved body contour. While most patients are elated with the outcome of this transformative procedure, unfortunately, in some instances, a revision is required. Although choosing a highly qualified and experienced surgeon will help you prevent the risk of a disappointing outcome, the following factors should be considered if you are unhappy with the results of your tummy tuck surgery.
Allow Yourself Time To Heal
Reassess Your Expectations
Once you have allowed yourself sufficient time to heal, it is also important to reassess your expectations for the procedure. Remember that the goal of any cosmetic surgery is improvement not perfection and try to focus on the positive changes that you see rather than fixating on your perceived flaws.
Evaluate Your Surgeon
If after reassessing your expectations, you are still unhappy with the results of your abdominoplasty, it may be time to consider a revision tummy tuck. Before doing so, it is necessary to evaluate your level of trust and comfort with your surgeon. If you still feel confident in your surgeon’s ability and feel that you can openly discuss what you feel went wrong and what you would like to see from the revision, it may be best to revisit your primary surgeon. However, if you have lost faith in your primary surgeon, it is advisable to find a revision surgeon whom you feel you can trust.
Communicate Your Goals
Regardless of whether you opt to see your primary surgeon or select a new surgeon for your revision, it is imperative that you openly communicate your goals for the procedure during your consultation. Your surgeon should listen to your concerns, answer any questions that you have, and clearly convey the anticipated outcome, providing a realistic picture of what can and cannot be achieved with the revision procedure. In addition, the risks and potential complications should be thoroughly discussed in order to ensure that you are comfortable going forward with the procedure.
If you are unhappy with the results of your primary abdominoplasty, we welcome you to schedule a consultation with Dr. Craft, a leading Miami tummy tuck surgeon with extensive experience performing revision abdominoplasty. We understand how upsetting a disappointing outcome can be and will work with you closely to ensure your satisfaction with the results of your revision tummy tuck.
- 9 Things to do Before Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- How to Correct Unbalanced Breasts With a Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Breast Augmentation in Miami As A Gift
- Learn About the Fat Transfer Method for Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What You Should Wear After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Consultation Checklist For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What Foods Can Help Your Recovery After A Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Important Exercise Tips To Keep in Mind After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- 5 Steps You Need To Follow To Prepare For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Five Tips For Buying New Bras After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: New You For The New Year!
- Three Miami Breast Augmentation Trends You Need To Watch For This Year
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon In Miami This Holiday Season
- How To Recover From A Breast Augmentation In Miami Just In Time For The Holidays
- Can A Breast Augmentation In Miami Be A Great Gift Idea For The Holidays?
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?