Tummy Tuck Miami – The Last Step
Tummy Tuck Surgery
“Getting back into shape” can mean a few different things for a new mom. Aside from sleep and lifestyle disturbances, emotional recovery and adjusting to the needs of a new family member, each woman experiences the dramatic physical transitions of pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding, differently.
For some, strong, elastic skin and internal tissues bounce back within a few months, and there may not be fat deposits or severe changes for the breasts. The human body is remarkable: even though the abdomen and breasts expand impressively, and the birth canal is under severe stress during labor, a woman’s body will tighten up, heal and recover after childbirth.
Why Do Many Moms Need The Help Of A Miami Mommy Makeover?
Not everyone gets away without lasting effects though. For many females- especially those who’ve had large or multiple babies, the abdominal muscles will be vertically separated so much that they don’t fully come together again. This issue is called a diastasis recti. It can lead to posture issues and discomfort when exercising. It also makes the belly look rounded and protruding, no matter how many crunches she does. For those whose stomach just won’t flatten out, a tummy tuck can be the last step to getting back in shape.
New moms are often eager to shed a few pounds of baby weight as well. One unfortunate drawback of weight loss is that the breasts and other areas may sag when that extra fat is gone. The combination of increased volume in lactating breasts and the loss of milk and body fat later leaves many women with deflated, drooping breasts that are a distant shadow of their former, perky selves.
Mastopexy is the name of a surgical procedure designed to lift and tighten the breast tissue while repositioning the nipples. When you’ve done the hard work of losing extra weight, breast augmentation with breast implants, with or without a lift, can be a vital component of the Miami mommy makeover.
Other procedures that patients often add to round out their post-baby body transformation include liposuction and labiaplasty. Problem spots like saddlebags and love handles can be targeted with thigh or waist liposuction. Depending on how many areas she wants to treat, the additional sculpting with lipo can add minimal time to the procedure but achieve beautiful results. The labia minora may change over time in ways that make a woman feel physically uncomfortable or just unhappy with their appearance. A simple labiaplasty procedure creates a uniform, neat appearance and takes less than 30 minutes to perform.
If you’re one of the millions of moms in North America who made an effort to eat well and exercise your figure back, but you’ve gotten as far as you can on your own, know that you’re not alone. No amount of working out can remove stretched skin or repair muscles as a Miami mommy makeover can. Contact Body by Craft today to schedule your confidential consultation with Dr. Phillip Craft. He’s helped countless mothers to look great and feel better about themselves.
The ideal candidate for a tummy tuck is someone who is within a healthy, stable weight range, has realistic expectations, and no uncontrolled medical conditions such as heart disease or hypertension. It’s also important that a candidate not have a large amount of internal, or visceral fat since this type of fat is beyond the reach of a liposuction procedure.
The consultation appointment is an excellent time to review your candidacy with your chosen surgeon and talk about your reasons for visiting a Miami tummy tuck clinic. This information will help your surgeon devise the best procedure for your needs and possibly recommend other treatments if they align better with your goals.
A tummy tuck is not a form of weight loss surgery, but is intended to improve the contour and profile of the body. Having realistic expectations about the results of a tummy tuck is one of the most important contributors to a patient’s satisfaction with their outcome.
- 9 Things to do Before Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- How to Correct Unbalanced Breasts With a Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Breast Augmentation in Miami As A Gift
- Learn About the Fat Transfer Method for Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What You Should Wear After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Consultation Checklist For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What Foods Can Help Your Recovery After A Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Important Exercise Tips To Keep in Mind After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- 5 Steps You Need To Follow To Prepare For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Five Tips For Buying New Bras After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: New You For The New Year!
- Three Miami Breast Augmentation Trends You Need To Watch For This Year
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon In Miami This Holiday Season
- How To Recover From A Breast Augmentation In Miami Just In Time For The Holidays
- Can A Breast Augmentation In Miami Be A Great Gift Idea For The Holidays?
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?