Tummy Tuck Miami – The Last Step
Tummy Tuck Surgery
“Getting back into shape” can mean a few different things for a new mom. Aside from sleep and lifestyle disturbances, emotional recovery and adjusting to the needs of a new family member, each woman experiences the dramatic physical transitions of pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding, differently.
For some, strong, elastic skin and internal tissues bounce back within a few months, and there may not be fat deposits or severe changes for the breasts. The human body is remarkable: even though the abdomen and breasts expand impressively, and the birth canal is under severe stress during labor, a woman’s body will tighten up, heal and recover after childbirth.
Why Do Many Moms Need The Help Of A Miami Mommy Makeover?
Not everyone gets away without lasting effects though. For many females- especially those who’ve had large or multiple babies, the abdominal muscles will be vertically separated so much that they don’t fully come together again. This issue is called a diastasis recti. It can lead to posture issues and discomfort when exercising. It also makes the belly look rounded and protruding, no matter how many crunches she does. For those whose stomach just won’t flatten out, a tummy tuck can be the last step to getting back in shape.
New moms are often eager to shed a few pounds of baby weight as well. One unfortunate drawback of weight loss is that the breasts and other areas may sag when that extra fat is gone. The combination of increased volume in lactating breasts and the loss of milk and body fat later leaves many women with deflated, drooping breasts that are a distant shadow of their former, perky selves.
Mastopexy is the name of a surgical procedure designed to lift and tighten the breast tissue while repositioning the nipples. When you’ve done the hard work of losing extra weight, breast augmentation with breast implants, with or without a lift, can be a vital component of the Miami mommy makeover.
Other procedures that patients often add to round out their post-baby body transformation include liposuction and labiaplasty. Problem spots like saddlebags and love handles can be targeted with thigh or waist liposuction. Depending on how many areas she wants to treat, the additional sculpting with lipo can add minimal time to the procedure but achieve beautiful results. The labia minora may change over time in ways that make a woman feel physically uncomfortable or just unhappy with their appearance. A simple labiaplasty procedure creates a uniform, neat appearance and takes less than 30 minutes to perform.
If you’re one of the millions of moms in North America who made an effort to eat well and exercise your figure back, but you’ve gotten as far as you can on your own, know that you’re not alone. No amount of working out can remove stretched skin or repair muscles as a Miami mommy makeover can. Contact Body by Craft today to schedule your confidential consultation with Dr. Phillip Craft. He’s helped countless mothers to look great and feel better about themselves.
The ideal candidate for a tummy tuck is someone who is within a healthy, stable weight range, has realistic expectations, and no uncontrolled medical conditions such as heart disease or hypertension. It’s also important that a candidate not have a large amount of internal, or visceral fat since this type of fat is beyond the reach of a liposuction procedure.
The consultation appointment is an excellent time to review your candidacy with your chosen surgeon and talk about your reasons for visiting a Miami tummy tuck clinic. This information will help your surgeon devise the best procedure for your needs and possibly recommend other treatments if they align better with your goals.
A tummy tuck is not a form of weight loss surgery, but is intended to improve the contour and profile of the body. Having realistic expectations about the results of a tummy tuck is one of the most important contributors to a patient’s satisfaction with their outcome.
- Tummy Tuck in Miami: Does Age Actually Matter?
- Resuming Exercise After Your Tummy Tuck In Miami
- 5 Things You Should Know About A Post-Holiday Tummy Tuck In Miami
- Treat Yourself This Holiday Season With A Tummy Tuck In Miami
- How A Tummy Tuck In Miami Can Prepare You for Bikini Season
- Tummy Tuck Miami – The Last Step
- Tummy Tuck Clinics In Miami Offer More Options Than You Think!
- A Miami Tummy Tuck Clinic Can Help Reveal The Real You
- Here’s Why Men Are Visiting Miami Tummy Tuck Clinics
- Why Are Miami Tummy Tucks More Popular Than Ever?
- Planning After Pregnancy: How Long Should You Wait For A Tummy Tuck?
- Removal Of Excess Skin In Miami: Is A Tummy Tuck The Best Way?
- Scar Treatment: When Is The Best Time To Start After A Tummy Tuck?
- Decoding Miami Tummy Tuck Terms
- A Miami Tummy Tuck Can Create A Smooth, Flat Belly
- Restore Your Pre-Baby Figure: Miami Tummy Tuck
- Creating An Optimal Tummy Tuck Scar In Miami
- Planning The First Few Weeks After Your Miami Tummy Tuck
- Miami Tummy Tuck Surgery Cost Explained
- Advantages of A Mini Tummy Tuck Procedure
- Weight Loss Surgeries Result In More Tummy Tucks
- A Tummy Tuck Can Get Your Body Summer Ready
- How Will You Know If You Are Ready For Tummy Tuck Surgery?
- How Will You Know If You Are Ready For Tummy Tuck Surgery?
- Healthy Tips For Tummy Tuck Recovery
- How To Prevent Infection After Tummy Tuck?
- How To Dress After Tummy Tuck Surgery?
- The Hybrid Tummy Tuck, Explained
- How To Determine If You’re A Good Candidate For A Mini Tummy Tuck
- How To Prepare For A Tummy Tuck Surgery
- The Appeal Of A Mini Tummy Tuck Scar VS A Full Tummy Tuck Scar
- Can A Tummy Tuck Help You Get Rid Of Stretch Marks?
- How To Choose Your Surgeon For Tummy Tuck?
- How Soon Can You Go Home After Your Tummy Tuck Procedure?
- What To Do If You Are Unhappy With Your Tummy Tuck Surgery?
- The Main Differences Between a Full VS Mini Tummy Tuck
- Things You Should Know About Tummy Tuck For Men
- How Much Weight Can You Lose From A Tummy Tuck?
- How to Tell If a Hybrid Tummy Tuck™ Is Right for You?
- Here Are The Different Ways Surgeons Approach Tummy Tuck Procedures