Tummy Tuck in Miami: Does Age Actually Matter?
Tummy Tuck Surgery
By the time you’re ready to start planning a tummy tuck in Miami, you may not be “young” anymore. Are you worried you’re too old for a tummy tuck? At Body by Craft, we have good news for you- age is much less of a factor than many people think.
Here, we’ll describe the characteristics that make an excellent cosmetic surgery candidate, no matter their age, and what to expect from planning to results.
Overall Health Before A Tummy Tuck In Miami
When our clients meet with Dr. Phillip Craft for their initial consultation, he listens to their goals and asks vital questions about their health history and lifestyle. He’ll perform a physical exam and may order laboratory tests to paint a more detailed picture of their medical situation. For patients of all ages, lifestyle factors like alcohol consumption and cigarette smoking are significant and can cause real concern for healing and potential outcomes.
Patients in their 50s or 60s, should be close to their ideal weight, have a healthy lifestyle and not have any uncontrolled medical issues. Your plastic surgeon will ensure that you’re suitable for general anesthetic and that you’re set to heal well after surgery.
Do Older People Choose Abdominoplasty?
It’s becoming far more common for people at midlife and beyond to finally consider the cosmetic surgeries they want to look and feel fabulous. Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck surgery) in Miami is a favorite way to smooth out sagging bellies, extra rolls or protruding abdomen.
Long after childbirth, separated abdominal muscles can mean a permanently altered midsection, yet many mothers wait until their children are fully grown, and they have the time or finances for self-care.
Men and women alike will often reset their health and fitness in midlife which means shedding excess weight and having redundant belly skin to contend with. A healthy diet and exercise can do wonders for your physique, yet only surgery effectively and permanently removes excess skin.
Will Recovery Be Harder For Older Patients?
Generally, those who are in good, general health recover well from a tummy tuck, yet having adequate time off and help at home is essential no matter what. One factor that changes with time is skin elasticity and rate of healing, so it’s possible that if you’re in your 50s or 60s, your incision may close more slowly, and variable results can be expected after liposuction. Your surgeon will discuss realistic expectations and safety measures for your situation to help you get the most from your procedure.
If you’re finally getting around to doing something good for yourself, we applaud you. You need not worry about being too old, but schedule an in-person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so you can begin the discussion with personalized advice and information. We welcome you to contact Body by Craft and start your transformation planning today.
- 9 Things to do Before Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- How to Correct Unbalanced Breasts With a Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Breast Augmentation in Miami As A Gift
- Learn About the Fat Transfer Method for Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What You Should Wear After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Consultation Checklist For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What Foods Can Help Your Recovery After A Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Important Exercise Tips To Keep in Mind After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- 5 Steps You Need To Follow To Prepare For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Five Tips For Buying New Bras After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: New You For The New Year!
- Three Miami Breast Augmentation Trends You Need To Watch For This Year
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon In Miami This Holiday Season
- How To Recover From A Breast Augmentation In Miami Just In Time For The Holidays
- Can A Breast Augmentation In Miami Be A Great Gift Idea For The Holidays?
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?