Resuming Exercise After Your Tummy Tuck In Miami
Tummy Tuck Surgery
Do you “need” to work out? In body-conscious Miami, tummy tuck patients usually want to know how soon they can’t return to the gym or hit the running trails after their procedure. A significant number of patients who choose body sculpting through abdominoplasty have lost considerable weight, and regular fitness is an essential part of their health routine.
At Body by Craft, we understand, and our enhancement team can help you prepare and adjust to get the most from your procedure.
Miami Tummy Tuck – Do You Need To Stop Working Out?
Even though abdominoplasties are very common and considered to be safe in the hands of an experienced plastic surgeon, this is major surgery and enough recovery time along with realistic expectations will bring you the most satisfaction. Don’t worry; you can stay healthy while you recuperate and the short-term break from workouts will be well worth it when you get back to it.
You’ll need to refrain from aerobic activity for roughly 3 weeks after your procedure. Does this mean you’ll be bed-ridden? Not at all. In fact, your surgeon will advise you to be up and walking around regularly as this reduces some health risks, but you’ll be taking it slow and avoiding increases in heart rate or blood pressure.
With a slightly bent posture at first, we’ll advise you to be up and about for 5 to 10 minutes every hour when not sleeping. This will help keep circulation moving and avoid constipation too. Drink plenty of water and continue to eat a balanced, nutritious diet loaded with fruits, veggies and protein.
By week 2-3, your surgeon will advise you that some activity increases are ok, yet you’ll still need to avoid strenuous, heavy lifting, abdominal crunches and similar actions because of the targeted abdominal strain. Low-impact options such as a stationary bike and brisk walking could be suitable.
Sometimes an increase in cardio will temporarily bring back tissue swelling. Each case is unique, and you’ll follow up with your surgeon closely to ensure you’re on track and healing well while you ramp up exercise.
Pro tip: Avoid eating salty foods during recovery and increase water intake to help flush out medication metabolites and decrease water retention. You may have a suppressed appetite for the first few days, so it’s a good idea to have light, easy to digest meals on hand for nutritious post-op eating. You’ll want to take any pain medication or antibiotics on a full stomach as well, so try to eat a few small meals a day, even if you’re not hungry.
When you’re ready to schedule your tummy tuck in Miami, you can expect some dramatic, exciting changes to your figure and improved self-confidence. Even fitness routines can level up in the long run as people feel more physically comfortable, fit their gym clothes and have a greater range of movement. Your time off to relax while you heal will be well worth it.
We welcome you to contact Body by Craft and set up your consultation when you’re ready for next steps. We look forward to meeting you.
- 9 Things to do Before Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- How to Correct Unbalanced Breasts With a Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Breast Augmentation in Miami As A Gift
- Learn About the Fat Transfer Method for Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What You Should Wear After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Consultation Checklist For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What Foods Can Help Your Recovery After A Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Important Exercise Tips To Keep in Mind After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- 5 Steps You Need To Follow To Prepare For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Five Tips For Buying New Bras After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: New You For The New Year!
- Three Miami Breast Augmentation Trends You Need To Watch For This Year
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon In Miami This Holiday Season
- How To Recover From A Breast Augmentation In Miami Just In Time For The Holidays
- Can A Breast Augmentation In Miami Be A Great Gift Idea For The Holidays?
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?