How To Determine If You’re A Good Candidate For A Mini Tummy Tuck
Learn More About Mini Tummy Tuck Surgery
Mini Tummy Tuck Candidates
As a result of pregnancy, weight loss, or aging, many women are plagued with excess abdominal skin which can be incredibly stubborn, making it almost impossible to restore their stomach to its former flat, youthful state. If you are troubled by the appearance of loose or sagging skin on your midsection, you may be wondering if you are a suitable candidate for a partial abdominoplasty, commonly referred to as a mini tummy tuck. Individuals with only minor excess tissue, who are interested in minimizing scars and a shortened recovery time, may be good candidates for a mini tummy tuck.
Mild To Moderate Excess Tissue
Reduced Chance Of Scarring
While a full tummy tuck requires a hip-to-hip incision, the mini tummy tuck utilizes a smaller incision, which is typically 10-20 centimeters long and will be strategically placed low in the pubic region, making it easy to conceal. Aside from the smaller abdominal scar, a mini tummy tuck does not require reconstruction of the navel, which further reduces the appearance of scarring.
Shorter Recovery Time
Individuals who hope to tighten and smooth their lower belly, without a lengthy recovery time, are often good candidates for a mini tummy tuck. Because a partial abdominoplasty is less invasive than a full abdominoplasty procedure, the downtime will be shorter, which makes it an ideal procedure for busy individuals who need to resume their day-to-day activities quickly.
A mini tummy tucks are usually performed under general anesthesia but can sometimes often be done with the aid of local anaesthetic and IV sedation. The reduced medication, less tissue trauma and tissue tension mean that many patients are able to return to work within a week of their procedure. Patients are still advised that strenuous activities should be avoided for at least one month post-operatively.
If you are interested in a tummy tuck procedure, we welcome you to schedule a consultation with Dr. Craft, who will listen to your concerns in order to determine whether a mini tummy tuck or full tummy tuck is best suited to your individual goals for the procedure. Regardless of which option you choose, Dr. Craft can help to restore both your appearance and confidence, so you can feel like yourself again.
- 9 Things to do Before Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- How to Correct Unbalanced Breasts With a Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Breast Augmentation in Miami As A Gift
- Learn About the Fat Transfer Method for Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What You Should Wear After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Consultation Checklist For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What Foods Can Help Your Recovery After A Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Important Exercise Tips To Keep in Mind After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- 5 Steps You Need To Follow To Prepare For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Five Tips For Buying New Bras After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: New You For The New Year!
- Three Miami Breast Augmentation Trends You Need To Watch For This Year
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon In Miami This Holiday Season
- How To Recover From A Breast Augmentation In Miami Just In Time For The Holidays
- Can A Breast Augmentation In Miami Be A Great Gift Idea For The Holidays?
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?