What Are The Types Of Facelift Surgery?
Learn More About Face Lift Surgery
The Deep Plane Lift
The plastic surgeon then separates the skin from the SMAS layer and goes beneath this layer to release attachments from the skin, which effectively separates them and allows the surgeon to reposition both the SMAS layer and the skin in a more desirable position, creating a more youthful and natural appearance. Once the SMAS is repositioned, any excess or loose skin can be removed and the edges are carefully sutured close. Studies indicate that the deep plane technique delivers dramatic, longer lasting results and necessitates fewer revisions than other facelift surgeries. It is the preferable method for patients with considerable skin laxity or facial sagging.
Brazilian Butt Lift
- Miami Brazilian Butt Lift With Fat Transfer
- Choosing Between Fat Injections VS Implants For Butt Augmentation
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Many Procedures Will I Need For A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How Long Will It Take To See Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- What Is A BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- Who Is A Good Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?
- Types of Butt Injections And How Much They Cost
- The Risks Of Getting Butt Injections
- Here Is Everything To Know About Butt Injections
- The Benefits Of Buttock Fillers To Augment Buttock Size
- How Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Performed?
- The Pros And Cons Of A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Brazilian Butt Lift Vs. Buttocks Implants
- What Happens If I Lose Weight After A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Safer Than Implants?
- The 3 Main Buttock Augmentation Options And Their Pros And Cons
- The Dangers of Black Market Butt Injections
Ready to reveal your body's potential?
Book a Private Consultation
Skin Only Face Lift
This is the more simple facelift procedure, best for early facelifts where slight facial laxity exists but volume and shape of the face is still aesthetically pleasing.
Each of the aforementioned procedures can be completely customized to suit your individual needs. If desired, an additional incision can be made under the chin in order to perform platysmaplasty, addressing sagging bands which develop with age, or your facelift can be combined with a brow lift or blepharoplasty to reduce wrinkles and fine lines in the forehead and around the eyes. Each face lift can be unique as the patient and should be custom-tailored in order to achieve your optimal result.
If you are considering facelift surgery in Miami, the best way to determine the most suitable technique for you is to discuss your goals with a knowledgeable and experienced plastic surgeon. Contact our office today to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Craft, a leading facial plastic surgeon in Miami.
Immediately after surgery, the face is fitted with bandages in order to decrease the recovery time and to reduce swelling. Generally, post-operative instructions call for plenty of rest and limited movement in order to speed up the healing and recovery process. The stitches are normally removed within a week. Patients sometimes report some minor tight discomfort associated with surgery. Any discomfort can be treated effectively with oral medication. While complications are rare, patients can minimize potential problems by carefully following the directions given after the procedure.