How Can I Maintain my Facelift Surgery Results, Long Term?
Learn More About Face Lift Surgery
Maintain A Healthy Lifestyle
Maintain A Healthy Weight
As a result, it is advisable to begin taking steps to improve the quality of your skin before your facelift, such as following a healthy lifestyle, and whenever enjoying Miami’s beautiful, sunny weather- wearing sunscreen. A medical grade skin care routine should also be adhered to post-operatively to maintain the results; such as Retin-A nightly, weekly glycolic acid peels at home and regular consistent use of a good quality sunscreen.
Brazilian Butt Lift
- Miami Brazilian Butt Lift With Fat Transfer
- Choosing Between Fat Injections VS Implants For Butt Augmentation
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Many Procedures Will I Need For A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How Long Will It Take To See Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- What Is A BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- Who Is A Good Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?
- Types of Butt Injections And How Much They Cost
- The Risks Of Getting Butt Injections
- Here Is Everything To Know About Butt Injections
- The Benefits Of Buttock Fillers To Augment Buttock Size
- How Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Performed?
- The Pros And Cons Of A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Brazilian Butt Lift Vs. Buttocks Implants
- What Happens If I Lose Weight After A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Safer Than Implants?
- The 3 Main Buttock Augmentation Options And Their Pros And Cons
- The Dangers of Black Market Butt Injections
Ready to reveal your body's potential?
Book a Private Consultation
Although it is impossible to eliminate all of the stressors from our lives, you can take steps to reduce your stress level before your facelift surgery, as significant stress can negatively impact your recovery and therefore, the outcome of your procedure. Regular exercise and activities such as yoga and meditation can help to alleviate stress, while also improving your overall health. However, in the event that you are going through a particularly stressful time, it is advisable to delay your surgery until your stress levels can be managed.
There is no better place for a relaxing, stress free recovery than sunny Miami. To learn more about this procedure and the steps you can take to extend the longevity of your results, please contact our clinic to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Craft, a leading facial plastic surgeon with extensive experience performing facelift surgery in Miami.
Share With Friends