Deciding Between Facelift Surgery & Botox
Learn More About Face Lift Surgery
Number Of Wrinkles
Extent Of Skin Laxity
Longevity Of The Results
Invasiveness Of The Procedure
In addition to considering the above criteria, the best way to determine the most suitable procedure for you is to discuss your aesthetic goals with a qualified and experienced plastic surgeon. To learn more about Miami facelift surgery or Botox treatment, we welcome you to schedule a consultation with Dr. Craft.
Brazilian Butt Lift
- Who Is A Good Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?
- What’s the Process of a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami?
- What Is A BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- What Happens If I Lose Weight After A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- What Exercises to Avoid After a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- The Risks Of Getting Butt Injections
- The Pros And Cons Of A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- The Dos & Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- The Dangers of Black Market Butt Injections
- The Benefits Of Buttock Fillers To Augment Buttock Size
- The 3 Main Buttock Augmentation Options And Their Pros And Cons
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Miami Brazilian Butt Lift With Fat Transfer
- Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Safer Than Implants?
- How to Sit at Work After a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- How Many Procedures Will I Need For A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How Long Will It Take To See Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Performed?
- Here Is Everything To Know About Butt Injections
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- Choosing Between Fat Injections VS Implants For Butt Augmentation
- Can A Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami Help Me Boost My Confidence?
- Brazilian Butt Lift Vs. Buttocks Implants
- Activity Timeline After a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- 8 Things You Can Expect After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
Ready to reveal your body's potential?
Book a Private Consultation
Results Restore Your Natural Beauty
While patients seeking facelift surgery in Miami are typically unhappy with the way their face has changed with age, they still want to appear like themselves after surgery. When completed by an experienced and skilled plastic surgeon, a facelift can help you look younger and more refreshed without altering your natural appearance.
The goal is not to change your face but to restore your natural beauty, enabling you to look like a more youthful version of yourself. To accomplish this subtle enhancement, Dr. Craft will only make the changes necessary, producing gorgeous and long-lasting results that allow you to defy the aging process.
Immediately after surgery, the face is fitted with bandages in order to decrease the recovery time and to reduce swelling. Generally, post-operative instructions call for plenty of rest and limited movement in order to speed up the healing and recovery process. The stitches are normally removed within a week. Patients sometimes report some minor tight discomfort associated with surgery. Any discomfort can be treated effectively with oral medication. While complications are rare, patients can minimize potential problems by carefully following the directions given after the procedure.