You Need To Know The Do’s And Don’ts After A Miami Breast Augmentation
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
As you get used to your new breast and body contour from a Miami breast augmentation, it is important that you understand how to best care for them in order to maintain the results long-term. Here is a guide of do’s and don’ts after a breast augmentation that will help you keep your implants looking their best for a long time.
Do Give Yourself Time To Relax And Recover
Following your Miami breast augmentation, Dr. Craft will provide you with instructions and an approximate timeline for recovery. It is very important that you follow these guidelines and take all activity restrictions very seriously to prevent complications. Proper healing of your body is crucial for optimal results.
Do Be Patient With Seeing Results
Although you will see a change after your breast augmentation, the final results will not be visible until months later. It is not uncommon for your new breasts to not look as expected following surgery, they tend to sit high on the chest and appear a bit unnatural. Given sufficient time, your implants will undergo a process called “Drop and Fluff”, where they soften and settle to provide a more natural-looking appearance.
Do Eat A Healthy Diet
In order to recover well from surgery, your body will need vitamins and nutrients. Therefore, it is very important that you stop eating junk food and adapt more healthy eating habits to help your body heal and recuperate.
Don’t Smoke Cigarettes
As a part of a transformation, the new you should also be adopting some new, healthy lifestyle choices. There are plenty of reasons to stop smoking cigarettes and surgery is one of them because it hinders your body’s ability to heal properly and quickly.
Do Treat Your Breast Implants With Care
While you are recovering, you should follow Dr. Craft’s instructions and guidelines to ensure that you have a safe and speedy recovery without any risk of complications. Some other general tips that we offer our patients are.
- Avoid bras with an underwire until you are recovered to prevent additional irritation. We prescribe surgical bras to help control swelling while providing gentle support.
- Do not lay on your stomach while your breasts are still healing since the increase in pressure can put your implants at an unnecessary risk.
- Rest sufficiently to decrease any risk of accidental trauma that can affect your new implants.
Do Use Sun Protection When Outside
Too much unprotected sun exposure can lead to serious consequences and cause the skin to age and wrinkle. This will affect the long-term appearance of your breast implants and hence why we suggest practicing good sun protection habits.
Don’t Forget To Update Your Closet
As you near the end of your recovery from a breast augmentation, one of the most exciting parts of the journey approaches. When the final outcome of your surgery develops and settles in, you can go out to shop for a whole new wardrobe that suits your new body contours. Don’t bet afraid to venture out and try on pieces of clothing that you have not considered before.
Do Contact Body by Craft If There Are Any Questions Or Concerns
Finally, always remember that we are here to help and provide professional guidance. If you come across any questions or concerns during or after your Miami breast augmentation recovery, please contact Dr. Craft immediately so that we can address the issue as promptly as possible.
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants