What’s Changed In Miami Breast Augmentation?
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
A Miami breast augmentation has always been a popular cosmetic procedure and there are many reasons for why individuals are interested in undergoing this surgery. Some may be experiencing loss of volume after weight loss, pregnancy or breastfeeding while others want to get implants to improve their breast symmetry and size. Regardless of the reason, the latest implant options and advancements in surgical techniques have made the procedure better than ever before. Patients are able to achieve natural-looking results while boosting their self-confidence and body image positivity.
Here are three important factors that have evolved to make it easier than ever to feel like the best version of yourself.
Improved Breast Implant Options
Although saline and silicone breast implants are the still the two primary types of implants offered for an augmentation procedure, there are now newer and better options to choose within the categories.
The most popular silicone implants, are ones termed “gummy bear” breast implants which are cohesive silicone gel implants made out of medical grade silicon and offer the benefit of staying in place to avoid spills in the occurrence of an implant rupture. This is a breakthrough technology that results in strong, resilient implants that are soft to touch and feel natural.
In general, patients are provided with a greater variety of options in modern breast augmentation and can choose the right implant that suits the individual body shape and aesthetic goals.
Improved Surgical Techniques
There are now a few different surgical techniques that can be utilized to help you achieve your aesthetic goals with a breast surgery. It is best to speak with your plastic surgeon to decide which is best for you. Thus, finding an experienced surgeon with a keen eye for detail and a sense of aesthetics is important.
A new technique that has risen in the more recent years is a breast augmentation using fat transfer. This is an option for women who are not interested in getting breast implants yet are still seeking a solution that adds extra volume to their breasts. In fat transfer, excess fat deposits from donor sites of the patient’s body is collected and processed before it is carefully injected into the breasts. This procedure leaves behind no scars and is ideal for those who want only a subtle increase in their breast volume or size.
Greater Emphasis On Natural-Looking Outcomes
A traditional breast augmentation from years ago aimed to achieve dramatic and eye-popping results. However, as times and trends change, most women nowadays are seeking natural-looking results from cosmetic surgery. Therefore, our goal with a Miami breast augmentation is to increase breast size and volume with results that will appear natural.
If you are interested in the procedure with Dr. Craft, we invite you into Body by Craft for a private consultation to learn more about the benefits of modern breast augmentation and what that might mean for you and your aesthetic goals.
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Round Versus Shaped Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
- Skin And Scar Care After Breast Augmentation In Miami
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
- What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
- Healthy Tips For Breast Augmentation Recovery
- The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?