How To Care For Yourself After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
Breast Augmentation in Miami
Breast augmentation in Miami is a day surgery. That means you can go straight home to relax as soon as you feel up to it. In this article, we’ll outline some of the basic but essential information you need to stay safe and comfortable when you go home after your procedure.
- You’ll be advised to leave with a friend, family member or another adult that can assist with basic tasks. You won’t be able to drive after your procedure because of the effects of medication. You might feel a little dizzy and nauseous for a day or two so having someone you trust by your side is helpful.
- Prep the car with a soft pillow to place under the straps if necessary and a small bucket just in case you feel ill. You may request an anti-nauseant medication before you leave to help make the ride more comfortable.
- You’ll have a prescription for pain medications and a short course of antibiotics. We recommend that you have this filled ahead of time if possible, or ask someone to do it for you. Having your medication located in a place where you’ll remember to take it, and keeping track, is essential. Most should be taken with a little food so stock up on things like apple sauce and pudding so you can easily eat something when it’s time for medications.
- You’ll be allowed to shower on the 2nd day after your breast augmentation in Miami, so wet wipes or clean washcloths are handy to freshen up as you relax on the couch or in bed.
- Having said that, don’t spend all day in bed. It’s ok to take it easy, but you should get your legs moving every hour or so when not asleep, for the first few days. This helps reduce risks of blood clots.
- Prop up the head of your bed, so the chest is somewhat elevated while laying down. You don’t need to sit up straight, but a 30-45 degree angle will help to reduce swelling and discomfort.
- When you shower, you’ll see sticky medical tape over your incisions. Follow your surgeon’s instructions to remove additional gauze or dressings, but keep those incision tapes firmly in place. They’ll be taken off when you visit for a follow-up appointment.
- Call your plastic surgeon if you see increasing redness or large areas of bruising, if one breast becomes significantly larger than the other, or if your temperature goes higher than 101. Though inflammation is to be expected, it’s better to be safe and share any concerns you have so they can ensure you’re on track.
- Avoid baths, swimming pools and hot tubs for as long as your surgeon tells you to. This restriction typically lasts until the incisions are completely closed and healed, around three weeks post-op.
- Ask your plastic surgeon before putting on a specific bra. While soft, supportive sports bras are generally allowed, you’ll need to wait for push up and underwire lingerie until the implant pockets are well-healed.
After breast augmentation in Miami, most patients find that their swelling and bruising is almost entirely resolved by 14 days. There’s little you can do to speed up the body’s process of healing, but you can take care to rest and relax. Never hesitate to ask questions for your peace of mind and safety. Enjoy catching up on favorite books or TV while you take a week or two off work. Congratulations on your new shape!
- 9 Things to do Before Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- How to Correct Unbalanced Breasts With a Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Breast Augmentation in Miami As A Gift
- Learn About the Fat Transfer Method for Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What You Should Wear After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Consultation Checklist For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What Foods Can Help Your Recovery After A Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Important Exercise Tips To Keep in Mind After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- 5 Steps You Need To Follow To Prepare For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Five Tips For Buying New Bras After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: New You For The New Year!
- Three Miami Breast Augmentation Trends You Need To Watch For This Year
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon In Miami This Holiday Season
- How To Recover From A Breast Augmentation In Miami Just In Time For The Holidays
- Can A Breast Augmentation In Miami Be A Great Gift Idea For The Holidays?
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?