Thigh Lift Options in Miami
Learn More About Body Lift Surgery
As we age, stubborn fat, excess skin, and cellulite often accumulate on the legs, which can cause individuals to appear heavier, older, and less fit than they are. The upper thighs, in particular, are a problem area for many women. Understandably, the development of sagging skin and cellulite on the thighs often makes women feel self-conscious and uncomfortable wearing shorts, skirts, and bathing suits.
While diet and exercise may help some individuals tone their thighs, many women are unable to attain the results they desire despite maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Fortunately, a thigh lift or thighplasty in Miami can transform your thighs by removing unwanted fat, skin, and tissue.
What Is A Thigh Lift?
A thigh lift is a cosmetic surgery procedure which works to tighten and tone the upper legs in order to help patients achieve the firm and attractive thighs of their dreams. This procedure is ideal for patients who have lost a significant amount of weight, as it targets the loose, excess skin that frequently persists after weight loss. There are several different techniques used for this procedure; during your thigh lift consultation in Miami, Dr. Craft will create a personalized treatment plan for you, taking into account your needs and goals for the procedure.
Ideal Candidates For A Thigh Lift
Before undergoing any cosmetic surgery procedure, it is important to ensure that you are a suitable candidate. The following are ideal qualities for thigh lift candidates:
- You have excess skin and soft tissue on your thighs: Although thighplasty can remove some unwanted fat, its main objective is removing excess skin and tissue from the thighs. It should not be viewed as a weight loss solution or a replacement for a healthy lifestyle.
- You are dedicated to maintaining a stable weight: To ensure optimal long-term results, it is important to maintain a consistent weight following the procedure. It is also crucial to reach your target weight prior to undergoing a thigh lift because future weight loss can cause additional loose skin to develop on the thighs.
- You are in good general health: Ideal candidates for a thigh lift are in good overall health, as chronic conditions such as diabetes can hinder your recovery or safety during the procedure.
- You do not smoke: Before and after undergoing this procedure, it is crucial to refrain from smoking, as it can interfere with the healing process and increase the likelihood of complications.
- You do not drink heavily: It is also necessary to refrain from heavy drinking as alcohol can hinder your recovery and increase your risk of complications.
- You are in good mental health: In order to be eligible for any elective cosmetic surgery procedure, it is necessary to be psychologically healthy and ensure that you are undergoing the procedure for the right reasons.
- You have realistic expectations: To be sure that you will be satisfied with the outcome, it is imperative that you have realistic expectations about what can be achieved during the procedure. Your plastic surgeon will give you a clear and honest idea of the anticipated outcome during your initial consultation.
- You are committed to maintaining a healthy lifestyle: To maintain the results of your procedure, it is necessary to commit to a healthy lifestyle after your thigh lift surgery.
Ready to reveal your body's potential?
Book a Private Consultation
Share With Friends