What Is The Right Time To Consider A Mommy Makeover?
Learn More About Mommy Makeover Surgery
If you have recently given birth and are not anticipating a future pregnancy, you may be looking for ways to restore your body to its pre-pregnancy weight and shape. The Mommy Makeover is an ideal way of achieving that goal but it is important that the timing is right.
Mommy Makeover Candidates
The first factor to consider when determining whether you are ready for a Mommy Makeover is if you plan to have more children. A pregnancy after the surgery will compromise the results and additional cosmetic work may therefore be required in order to fix the changes. Hence, family planning should be considered when planning the ideal time for your Mommy Makeover.
Next, it is recommended that patients wait a minimum of six months to a year after childbirth before undergoing surgery. This is largely due to the fact that your body must return to its healthy, normal state after the pregnancy. You need to give your body time for the stretched skin and tissue to return to its original state and to shed the majority of the pregnancy weight. Heading into a Mommy Makeover with a healthy body will ensure the safety and effectiveness of the procedure.
Mommy Makeover – Breast Augmentation
If you would like a breast augmentation or a breast lift to be included in your Mommy Makeover, you will also need to wait three months after you have stopped breastfeeding. This additional time gives your baby a chance to wean off breastmilk and for the breastmilk to stop its production.
If you feel like you have tried everything to make changes or improvements to your body to no avail, it may be time for a Mommy Makeover. For example, if through diet and exercise, you do not see changes and are troubled by the loss of breast volume or firmness, excess fat and skin in the arms, abdomen, hips, thighs and buttocks, it may be time for surgery. A Mommy Makeover consists of a variety of cosmetic surgeries that are customized to your needs, so you can work with your plastic surgeon to plan the procedures that will help you achieve your goals.
Finally, an important factor to take into account when determining the right time for a Mommy Makeover is the necessary recovery period, which typically lasts three to six weeks. After surgery, patients are required to wait a few days before resuming their daily activities. Thus, keeping this in mind, be sure to choose a time where you can get the support you need to recover well from the surgery. This is a crucial consideration because proper healing of the body is key to attaining optimal results.
After the procedure, the natural-looking results can be sustained long-term through weight management family planning. If you have any other concerns regarding a potential Mommy Makeover, our team at Body by Craft and Dr Phillip Craft are more than happy to provide further advice on how to determine the ideal time for this life-changing procedure.
- Three Important Facts You Should Know About Mommy Makeovers in Miami
- What Is The Average Price Of A Mommy Makeover In Miami?
- How A Mommy Makeover In Miami Can Benefit Your Mind
- Start The New Year Right With A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- Why A Mommy Makeover In Miami Makes A Great Gift For The Holidays
- How Soon Can I Swim After My Mommy Makeover in Miami?
- The Most Popular Trends For A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- Mommy Makeover in Miami: How You Should Prepare & Recover
- Mommy Makeover In Miami: The Modern Plastic Surgery Trend
- Reclaim Your Body With A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- Mommy Makeover In Miami: Am I A Good Candidate?
- Insider Tips for Consultation - Get prepped for a Mommy Makeover in Miami
- Miami Mommy Makeover Recovery Doesn’t Have To Be Tough
- Miami Mommy Makeover- Learn About the Most Effective Way to Get Back Your Pre-Baby Body
- The Ultimate Miami Mommy Makeover Checklist
- Planning a Mommy Makeover in Miami- What Should You Ask Your Surgeon?
- Before Your Miami Mommy Makeover, Stop These Two Things Immediately
- Miami Mommy Makeover Recovery – We’ve Got Your Must-Have Tips
- Mommy Makeover Miami – A Top Surgery Choice For Many Women
- Do You Have To Be A Mom To Book A Miami Mommy Makeover?
- Miami Mommy Makeover – Do You Think You Might Be Ready?
- What’s New In Post-Baby Body Procedures - Miami Mommy Makeover
- Common Miami Mommy Makeover Options
- Mommy Makeover Miami - The Top Three Procedures
- The Miami Post-Pregnancy Solution Nicknamed “Mommy Makeover”
- After Diet And Exercise - When Is It Time For A Miami Mommy Makeover?
- Choosing The Best Miami Mommy Makeover Plastic Surgeon
- How To Plan For Your Miami Mommy Makeover
- Is A Miami Mommy Makeover Right For You?
- Miami Mommy Makeover Trends
- Mommy Makeover: The Customizable Head-To-Toe Rejuvenation
- How Long Is The Recovery After A Mommy Makeover?
- Mommy Makeover Step-By-Step Aftercare Instructions
- What Is The Ideal Age For A Mommy Makeover?
- What Is The Right Time To Consider A Mommy Makeover?
- Here Are Some Of The Biggest Mommy Makeover Misconceptions