What Is The Ideal Age For A Mommy Makeover?
Learn More About Mommy Makeover Surgery
The purpose of a Mommy Makeover procedure is to help mothers regain their pre-pregnancy figures in a single-session surgery that combines breast enhancement, liposuction, a tummy tuck and/or body lifts. Since women of all ages experience pregnancy and childbirth, there is no one ideal age for a Mommy Makeover. Instead, we consider ideal timing when determining a patient’s suitability for this procedure. Here are a few considerations to think about before planning to undergo a Mommy Makeover.
Diet & Exercise
New mothers work hard to get rid of the pregnancy weight and unfortunately for some, losing the excess fat is a struggle despite strict dieting and vigorous exercise. In that case, a Mommy Makeover is the ideal solution for achieving your goals and is likely the best option available. Regardless of age, the results of the Mommy Makeover are long-term and will require lifelong commitment to maintain them
Next, it is recommended that patients wait a minimum of six months to a year after childbirth before undergoing surgery. This is largely due to the fact that your body must return to its healthy, normal state after the pregnancy. You need to give your body time for the stretched skin and tissue to return to its original state and to shed the majority of the pregnancy weight. Heading into a Mommy Makeover with a healthy body will ensure the safety and effectiveness of the procedure.
Family is probably the most crucial factor in determining whether the timing is right for you to undergo a Mommy Makeover. It is important to decide if you are planning on having more children before scheduling this procedure because it is best to do a Mommy Makeover when your childbearing years are behind you. A future pregnancy can affect the results of your procedure so it best to wait until you are happy with the size of your family and are no longer anticipating another pregnancy before considering the surgery.
In addition, a Mommy Makeover should only be considered after sufficient recovery from pregnancy and breastfeeding. This is typically six months to a year post-pregnancy.
It is also important to consider the recovery time required for the Mommy Makeover. If you have young children, you will want to ensure that you can get help caring for them while you are healing from the surgery.
New Phase In Life
Getting a Mommy Makeover will mark the beginning of a new phase. The surgical procedure involves many cosmetic techniques to achieve your transformation. However, it will require an adequate amount of time for recovery. For example, your body will have a different form and shape which will take time to get adjusted to your new look. Your clothes will need to be updated, people will likely notice how fantastic you look and so on. Therefore, before deciding on a Mommy Makeover, make sure you understand the types of changes that will occur in your life and are ready to embrace them.
If you are considering a Mommy Makeover, it is best to consult with your family to find the best timing. It is important to make sure you are ready for the procedure and prepared for the recovery time in order to ensure optimal results. If you have any other questions or concerns, or simply want to learn more about how a Mommy Makeover could help you, we invite you to schedule a private consultation with Dr. Craft and his team at Body by Craft.
- Recovery With Children After Your Mommy Makeover in Miami
- Mommy Makeover in Miami: Effects on Pregnancy
- Do I Need to Lose Weight Before my Mommy Makeover in Miami?
- Here Are Some Of The Biggest Mommy Makeover Misconceptions
- Why A Mommy Makeover In Miami Makes A Great Gift For The Holidays
- Three Important Facts You Should Know About Mommy Makeovers in Miami
- What Is The Average Price Of A Mommy Makeover In Miami?
- How A Mommy Makeover In Miami Can Benefit Your Mind
- Start The New Year Right With A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- How Soon Can I Swim After My Mommy Makeover in Miami?
- The Most Popular Trends For A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- Mommy Makeover in Miami: How You Should Prepare & Recover
- Mommy Makeover In Miami: The Modern Plastic Surgery Trend
- Reclaim Your Body With A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- Mommy Makeover In Miami: Am I A Good Candidate?
- Insider Tips for Consultation - Get prepped for a Mommy Makeover in Miami
- Miami Mommy Makeover Recovery Doesn’t Have To Be Tough
- Miami Mommy Makeover- Learn About the Most Effective Way to Get Back Your Pre-Baby Body
- The Ultimate Miami Mommy Makeover Checklist
- Planning a Mommy Makeover in Miami- What Should You Ask Your Surgeon?
- Before Your Miami Mommy Makeover, Stop These Two Things Immediately
- Miami Mommy Makeover Recovery – We’ve Got Your Must-Have Tips
- Mommy Makeover Miami – A Top Surgery Choice For Many Women
- Do You Have To Be A Mom To Book A Miami Mommy Makeover?
- Miami Mommy Makeover – Do You Think You Might Be Ready?
- What’s New In Post-Baby Body Procedures - Miami Mommy Makeover
- Common Miami Mommy Makeover Options
- Mommy Makeover Miami - The Top Three Procedures
- The Miami Post-Pregnancy Solution Nicknamed “Mommy Makeover”
- After Diet And Exercise - When Is It Time For A Miami Mommy Makeover?
- Choosing The Best Miami Mommy Makeover Plastic Surgeon
- How To Plan For Your Miami Mommy Makeover
- Is A Miami Mommy Makeover Right For You?
- Miami Mommy Makeover Trends
- Mommy Makeover: The Customizable Head-To-Toe Rejuvenation
- How Long Is The Recovery After A Mommy Makeover?
- Mommy Makeover Step-By-Step Aftercare Instructions
- What Is The Ideal Age For A Mommy Makeover?
- What Is The Right Time To Consider A Mommy Makeover?