The Miami Post-Pregnancy Solution Nicknamed “Mommy Makeover”
Learn More About Mommy Makeover Surgery
Nicknamed the “mommy makeover,” one of Miami’s hottest trends in plastic surgery is a completely customizable combination of procedures designed to transform a woman’s body after pregnancy. This procedure is ideal for women who feel as though they have tried everything to restore their body post-pregnancy but find it impossible to shed stubborn weight around the abdomen. If this sounds familiar, it is important to understand that you are not alone; as the stomach expands and contracts to accommodate your growing baby, the abdominal muscles are stretched and often become separated.
As a result, it is often impossible for women to tighten and tone their abdomen without the help of surgery. Similarly, as a result of the impact of both pregnancy and breastfeeding, many women notice a number of undesirable changes in their breasts after childbirth, which can have a detrimental impact on their self-esteem. Luckily, a mommy makeover in Miami can be customized to target these concerns, lifting and restoring volume to the breasts while also eliminating unwanted skin and fat from the abdomen in order to create a more flattering silhouette.
What Is A Mommy Makeover?
A Miami mommy makeover is a term used to describe a combination of cosmetic surgery procedures frequently requested by mothers hoping to restore their pre-baby bodies. Although a wide range of treatments and procedures can be completed during this transformative surgery, the most frequent combination is abdominoplasty, liposuction, and a breast lift or breast augmentation. In most cases, a mommy makeover targets the abdomen and breasts because these areas tend to be the most impacted by pregnancy and childbirth.
A tummy tuck or abdominoplasty works to eradicate the stubborn loose skin which often persists on the abdomen after childbirth. This procedure also tightens and repairs the abdominal muscles, which acts as an internal girdle, helping patients to achieve a more desirable contour. In many cases, abdominoplasty is combined with liposuction to eliminate excess pockets of fat on and around the abdomen, including the hips and thighs. This helps to deliver more even, consistent results.
Most patients interested in a mommy makeover also request a breast enhancement, which may include a breast augmentation and/or a breast lift. A breast augmentation is best for patients who want to add or restore volume to the breasts, while a breast lift is recommended for women who are satisfied with the fullness of their breasts but notice that their breasts have begun to sag. These procedures can be combined to lift and reshape the breasts, creating a more youthful, perky appearance.
When Should You Consider A Mommy Makeover?
The best time to undergo a mommy makeover in Miami is once you have finished growing your family, as, while future pregnancies are safe, they may negatively impact the results of the procedure. It is also necessary to wait at least six months after delivery and two to three months after you have discontinued breastfeeding before scheduling this procedure, to allow your body sufficient time to heal.
Finally, it is advisable to first do your best to tighten and tone your body through diet and exercise, as this will help ensure that you are in good health and that the results you achieve can be maintained. Patients considering a mommy makeover should be committed to maintaining a healthy lifestyle post-operatively as future weight fluctuations can undermine the results of the procedure.
- Recovery With Children After Your Mommy Makeover in Miami
- Mommy Makeover in Miami: Effects on Pregnancy
- Do I Need to Lose Weight Before my Mommy Makeover in Miami?
- Here Are Some Of The Biggest Mommy Makeover Misconceptions
- Why A Mommy Makeover In Miami Makes A Great Gift For The Holidays
- Three Important Facts You Should Know About Mommy Makeovers in Miami
- What Is The Average Price Of A Mommy Makeover In Miami?
- How A Mommy Makeover In Miami Can Benefit Your Mind
- Start The New Year Right With A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- How Soon Can I Swim After My Mommy Makeover in Miami?
- The Most Popular Trends For A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- Mommy Makeover in Miami: How You Should Prepare & Recover
- Mommy Makeover In Miami: The Modern Plastic Surgery Trend
- Reclaim Your Body With A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- Mommy Makeover In Miami: Am I A Good Candidate?
- Insider Tips for Consultation - Get prepped for a Mommy Makeover in Miami
- Miami Mommy Makeover Recovery Doesn’t Have To Be Tough
- Miami Mommy Makeover- Learn About the Most Effective Way to Get Back Your Pre-Baby Body
- The Ultimate Miami Mommy Makeover Checklist
- Planning a Mommy Makeover in Miami- What Should You Ask Your Surgeon?
- Before Your Miami Mommy Makeover, Stop These Two Things Immediately
- Miami Mommy Makeover Recovery – We’ve Got Your Must-Have Tips
- Mommy Makeover Miami – A Top Surgery Choice For Many Women
- Do You Have To Be A Mom To Book A Miami Mommy Makeover?
- Miami Mommy Makeover – Do You Think You Might Be Ready?
- What’s New In Post-Baby Body Procedures - Miami Mommy Makeover
- Common Miami Mommy Makeover Options
- Mommy Makeover Miami - The Top Three Procedures
- The Miami Post-Pregnancy Solution Nicknamed “Mommy Makeover”
- After Diet And Exercise - When Is It Time For A Miami Mommy Makeover?
- Choosing The Best Miami Mommy Makeover Plastic Surgeon
- How To Plan For Your Miami Mommy Makeover
- Is A Miami Mommy Makeover Right For You?
- Miami Mommy Makeover Trends
- Mommy Makeover: The Customizable Head-To-Toe Rejuvenation
- How Long Is The Recovery After A Mommy Makeover?
- Mommy Makeover Step-By-Step Aftercare Instructions
- What Is The Ideal Age For A Mommy Makeover?
- What Is The Right Time To Consider A Mommy Makeover?