Recovery With Children After Your Mommy Makeover in Miami
Learn More About Mommy Makeover Surgery
Considering the procedure term, “mommy makeover,” Miami patients juggling kids while healing is nothing unusual. Plenty of moms choose to reshape their figures with tummy tucks and breast surgeries. Sometimes this is a personal choice after the children have grown, and other women book their surgeries only a year after giving birth.
If you have children who need lots of care, you’ll have some specific challenges to consider while you recover from your Miami mommy makeover.
Rather than just one or two weeks that some people take off work for a single procedure, the mommy makeover in Miami combines multiple operations and extends recovery time. It’s still far preferable for many busy people as it allows them to go through all the scheduling and planning only once. However, you must realistically prepare for 3 to 4 weeks of rest and help with tasks at home.
Typical restrictions post- mommy makeover
Your plastic surgeon will likely advise you to avoid strenuous activity like aerobic workouts, sex and jogging for three weeks after surgery. That’s to minimize swelling and bleeding risks.
As well, you’ll have to take showers instead of baths and stay out of pools, hot tubs and the ocean for a few weeks, until incisions heal. That can be a frustrating adjustment but well worth it to avoid infection. You will likely be asked to wear a compression garment and a surgical bra, so expect to have some baggy, comfy clothes on hand for roughly one month.
Anyone who’s had breast surgery or tummy tuck is not permitted to lift heavy objects for 4 to 6 weeks. That includes picking up children, so this often poses the biggest challenge.
Keep in mind that there are plenty of things you can still do, like light activity, preparing meals, reading and walking with your kids. You’re going to need an extra set of hands, so this is a good time to call on family and friends for babysitting, running errands or pet care. Patients often hire a nanny or housekeeper temporarily to ease stress and ensure they heal well. You’ll be there to supervise, but you mustn’t do the physical work.
People with older children are usually able to prepare them for understanding and pitching in while mom recovers. You’ll still have to plan for alternate rides to school and other errands that involve driving for the first week or two.
There’s no doubt that for busy moms, the recovery after a cosmetic procedure can be a challenging time. If you set aside plenty of time after surgery and ask for lots of extra help, then you can relax and enjoy the staycation without feeling guilty or overwhelmed. You deserve to feel great about your body, mom. If you’d like a consultation, contact Body by Craft today.
- Recovery With Children After Your Mommy Makeover in Miami
- Mommy Makeover in Miami: Effects on Pregnancy
- Do I Need to Lose Weight Before my Mommy Makeover in Miami?
- Here Are Some Of The Biggest Mommy Makeover Misconceptions
- Why A Mommy Makeover In Miami Makes A Great Gift For The Holidays
- Three Important Facts You Should Know About Mommy Makeovers in Miami
- What Is The Average Price Of A Mommy Makeover In Miami?
- How A Mommy Makeover In Miami Can Benefit Your Mind
- Start The New Year Right With A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- How Soon Can I Swim After My Mommy Makeover in Miami?
- The Most Popular Trends For A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- Mommy Makeover in Miami: How You Should Prepare & Recover
- Mommy Makeover In Miami: The Modern Plastic Surgery Trend
- Reclaim Your Body With A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- Mommy Makeover In Miami: Am I A Good Candidate?
- Insider Tips for Consultation - Get prepped for a Mommy Makeover in Miami
- Miami Mommy Makeover Recovery Doesn’t Have To Be Tough
- Miami Mommy Makeover- Learn About the Most Effective Way to Get Back Your Pre-Baby Body
- The Ultimate Miami Mommy Makeover Checklist
- Planning a Mommy Makeover in Miami- What Should You Ask Your Surgeon?
- Before Your Miami Mommy Makeover, Stop These Two Things Immediately
- Miami Mommy Makeover Recovery – We’ve Got Your Must-Have Tips
- Mommy Makeover Miami – A Top Surgery Choice For Many Women
- Do You Have To Be A Mom To Book A Miami Mommy Makeover?
- Miami Mommy Makeover – Do You Think You Might Be Ready?
- What’s New In Post-Baby Body Procedures - Miami Mommy Makeover
- Common Miami Mommy Makeover Options
- Mommy Makeover Miami - The Top Three Procedures
- The Miami Post-Pregnancy Solution Nicknamed “Mommy Makeover”
- After Diet And Exercise - When Is It Time For A Miami Mommy Makeover?
- Choosing The Best Miami Mommy Makeover Plastic Surgeon
- How To Plan For Your Miami Mommy Makeover
- Is A Miami Mommy Makeover Right For You?
- Miami Mommy Makeover Trends
- Mommy Makeover: The Customizable Head-To-Toe Rejuvenation
- How Long Is The Recovery After A Mommy Makeover?
- Mommy Makeover Step-By-Step Aftercare Instructions
- What Is The Ideal Age For A Mommy Makeover?
- What Is The Right Time To Consider A Mommy Makeover?