Mommy Makeover: The Customizable Head-To-Toe Rejuvenation
Learn More About Mommy Makeover Surgery
Childbirth and motherhood are beautiful, rewarding, and natural parts of life and represent an important, life-changing phase in many women’s lives. However, carrying and delivering a child also takes a toll on a woman’s body and the changes brought about by pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding are often difficult to reverse. While some women can get their pre-baby body back through diet and exercise alone, many women struggle to shed stubborn weight from the abdomen or are bothered by changes in their breasts such as a loss of volume or breast ptosis. Fortunately, a mommy makeover in Miami offers a solution and can deliver a head-to-toe transformation.
What Is A Mommy Makeover?
A mommy makeover is a term used to describe a combination of procedures designed to help mothers restore their body after pregnancy. Because the needs of each patient are unique, a mommy makeover is completely customized to each individual patient, which means that the procedure or combination of procedures will vary from patient to patient.
While most people associate a mommy makeover with abdominoplasty, or a tummy tuck, and mastopexy, or a breast lift, women interested in undergoing a mommy makeover to transform their post-pregnancy body are often interested in a number of different procedures.
A breast lift is frequently requested following childbirth as pregnancy and breastfeeding often cause the breasts to sag. As the breasts are pulled downwards, many women notice that their nipples also begin to point downward, which can be a source of embarrassment and often causes women to look older than their age. Luckily, a breast lift can be performed to remove excess skin from the breast, tighten the muscles, and correct any asymmetry. In the event that the patient is also concerned with a loss of volume in the breasts, a breast augmentation can also be performed to restore fullness to the patient’s breasts.
The stomach is often the area most impacted by pregnancy. After childbirth, many women are left with excess loose skin around the abdomen and diastasis reci, the separation of abdominal muscles that frequently occurs when the stomach is stretched during pregnancy, makes it difficult if not impossible for women to tighten and tone the abdomen on their own. A tummy tuck targets stubborn abdominal fat while simultaneously repairing abdominal muscles.
Liposuction is often utilized during a mommy makeover to remove stubborn unwanted fat from trouble areas such as the abdomen, hips, and thighs. Once the excess fat is removed using liposuction, the skin is pulled taut, which helps create a smoother, more desirable body contour.
While an arm lift is not always part of a mommy makeover, it can be combined with the aforementioned procedures to provide more consistent results. An arm lift works to remove excess skin and fat from the upper and lower arm, effectively contouring the arm.
- Before Your Miami Mommy Makeover, Stop These Two Things Immediately
- Miami Mommy Makeover Recovery – We’ve Got Your Must-Have Tips
- Mommy Makeover Miami – A Top Surgery Choice For Many Women
- Do You Have To Be A Mom To Book A Miami Mommy Makeover?
- Miami Mommy Makeover – Do You Think You Might Be Ready?
- What’s New In Post-Baby Body Procedures - Miami Mommy Makeover
- Common Miami Mommy Makeover Options
- Mommy Makeover Miami - The Top Three Procedures
- The Miami Post-Pregnancy Solution Nicknamed “Mommy Makeover”
- After Diet And Exercise - When Is It Time For A Miami Mommy Makeover?
- Choosing The Best Miami Mommy Makeover Plastic Surgeon
- How To Plan For Your Miami Mommy Makeover
- Is A Miami Mommy Makeover Right For You?
- Miami Mommy Makeover Trends
- Mommy Makeover: The Customizable Head-To-Toe Rejuvenation
- How Long Is The Recovery After A Mommy Makeover?
- Mommy Makeover Step-By-Step Aftercare Instructions
- What Is The Ideal Age For A Mommy Makeover?
- What Is The Right Time To Consider A Mommy Makeover?
- Here Are Some Of The Biggest Mommy Makeover Misconceptions