Mommy Makeover Miami – The Top Three Procedures
Learn More About Mommy Makeover Surgery
Whether you had a baby this year or five years ago, it can be difficult to shed the weight gained during pregnancy. Although diet and exercise can help, many women become frustrated when they are unable to lose their baby weight despite their dedication to maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Thankfully, there is now a surgical solution for women hoping to rejuvenate their bodies. Coined the “Mommy Makeover,” this completely customizable procedure is designed to help restore a woman’s body and confidence after pregnancy. Although a mommy makeover in Miami may include a variety of different procedures including vaginal rejuvenation, a breast lift, breast reduction or scar therapy, the most frequently requested combination of procedures is liposuction, abdominoplasty, and breast augmentation.
Liposuction, or lipoplasty, is a procedure which targets unwanted excess fat, typically around the upper arms, thighs, abdomen and hips. This procedure is frequently combined with abdominoplasty as part of a Miami mommy makeover to eradicate stubborn fat surrounding the abdomen, thereby improving the body’s contour.
Abdominoplasty, frequently referred to as a tummy tuck, is a surgical procedure which targets the excess skin which often persists on the abdomen after pregnancy. Because your stomach expands and contracts to accommodate your growing baby, it often appears stretched after giving birth. Unfortunately, abdominal exercises and a healthy diet are ineffective in diminishing the appearance of excess skin as they are unable to improve the skin’s elasticity.
A tummy tuck, however, can remove surplus skin, helping to restore the appearance of the abdomen. In addition, it works to eliminate stubborn excess fat and repairs abdominal muscles which often stretch and separate during pregnancy. Afterwards, the skin is pulled taut to achieve a smooth, toned stomach. Dr. Craft meticulously places the incisions to ensure that they can easily be hidden by clothing, which makes them as inconspicuous as possible. In most cases, the incisions heal very well and any resulting scarring is undetectable.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding can take a toll on the breasts. Many women interested in a mommy makeover are troubled by sagging, drooping, or deflated breasts. A breast augmentation uses saline or silicone breast implants to add or restore volume to the chest, resulting in breasts that are perkier and more youthful in appearance. This procedure is completely customized to suit each patient’s needs and goals, as, in consultation with your plastic surgeon, you will have the opportunity to select the most appropriate implant type, size, shape, placement, and incision site. Patients with moderate to severe breast ptosis may also require a breast lift or mastopexy to achieve their desired results, as a breast augmentation alone cannot correct considerable sagging.
If you believe that you may benefit from a mommy makeover in Miami, we invite you to contact our clinic to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Craft. As a renowned Miami plastic surgeon and body contouring specialist, Dr. Craft is dedicated to working with mothers to help them craft the body of their dreams.
- Recovery With Children After Your Mommy Makeover in Miami
- Mommy Makeover in Miami: Effects on Pregnancy
- Do I Need to Lose Weight Before my Mommy Makeover in Miami?
- Here Are Some Of The Biggest Mommy Makeover Misconceptions
- Why A Mommy Makeover In Miami Makes A Great Gift For The Holidays
- Three Important Facts You Should Know About Mommy Makeovers in Miami
- What Is The Average Price Of A Mommy Makeover In Miami?
- How A Mommy Makeover In Miami Can Benefit Your Mind
- Start The New Year Right With A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- How Soon Can I Swim After My Mommy Makeover in Miami?
- The Most Popular Trends For A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- Mommy Makeover in Miami: How You Should Prepare & Recover
- Mommy Makeover In Miami: The Modern Plastic Surgery Trend
- Reclaim Your Body With A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- Mommy Makeover In Miami: Am I A Good Candidate?
- Insider Tips for Consultation - Get prepped for a Mommy Makeover in Miami
- Miami Mommy Makeover Recovery Doesn’t Have To Be Tough
- Miami Mommy Makeover- Learn About the Most Effective Way to Get Back Your Pre-Baby Body
- The Ultimate Miami Mommy Makeover Checklist
- Planning a Mommy Makeover in Miami- What Should You Ask Your Surgeon?
- Before Your Miami Mommy Makeover, Stop These Two Things Immediately
- Miami Mommy Makeover Recovery – We’ve Got Your Must-Have Tips
- Mommy Makeover Miami – A Top Surgery Choice For Many Women
- Do You Have To Be A Mom To Book A Miami Mommy Makeover?
- Miami Mommy Makeover – Do You Think You Might Be Ready?
- What’s New In Post-Baby Body Procedures - Miami Mommy Makeover
- Common Miami Mommy Makeover Options
- Mommy Makeover Miami - The Top Three Procedures
- The Miami Post-Pregnancy Solution Nicknamed “Mommy Makeover”
- After Diet And Exercise - When Is It Time For A Miami Mommy Makeover?
- Choosing The Best Miami Mommy Makeover Plastic Surgeon
- How To Plan For Your Miami Mommy Makeover
- Is A Miami Mommy Makeover Right For You?
- Miami Mommy Makeover Trends
- Mommy Makeover: The Customizable Head-To-Toe Rejuvenation
- How Long Is The Recovery After A Mommy Makeover?
- Mommy Makeover Step-By-Step Aftercare Instructions
- What Is The Ideal Age For A Mommy Makeover?
- What Is The Right Time To Consider A Mommy Makeover?