Mommy Makeover in Miami: How You Should Prepare & Recover
Learn More About Mommy Makeover Surgery
In Miami, mommy makeover is the hot, new cosmetic procedure that moms are talking about. It’s actually more than one surgery combined with the aim of rejuvenating and restoring the post-baby body. Even people who haven’t given birth can use this type of surgical makeover to perk up the breasts and remove belly flab. If you’re planning your own transformation, you’ll need to read up on preparation and recovery, so you’re ready for a fantastic experience.
What’s The Best Way To Prepare For A Mommy Makeover In Miami?
Hot, sunny locations naturally draw people outdoors to an active lifestyle. There are special considerations for planning a cosmetic surgery in a vacation destination, as opposed to a colder climate. For instance, many Florida residents spend time outdoors at the beach or otherwise baring skin in the sun. Swimming is also popular, and whether you prefer poolside or jumping in the ocean, you’ll need to temporarily go without some of your favorite ways to cool off.
As soon as you schedule your OR day, you’ll need to book time away from work, the gym, and any other physically demanding activities. Most people take 2-3 weeks to recover at home. For those with children and pets, hiring extra help or planning to have a friend stay may be necessary as you’ll need to avoid lifting and exertion the first week.
Prepare some easy meals. You can certainly move about and cook once you return home to heal, but you’ll need to move slowly and standing for long periods of time won’t be advised the first 1-2 weeks. To avoid reaching, lifting or stressing, having meals prepared and ready to reheat can make life easy. We also recommend that you get a little help with shopping and cleaning, leaving you free to focus on relaxing.
After Your Miami Mommy Makeover
Medication: Your plastic surgeon will prescribe strong pain medications and an antibiotic to take throughout the first week. If you’re recovering at home, you’ll be advised to walk around regularly, slightly bent at the waist. This avoids putting a strain on tummy tuck incisions while reducing the risk of leg clots. Slow but consistent walking and plenty of water will also help keep you regular and let you feel good faster after surgery.
For the first three weeks, you’ll be advised to avoid aerobic activity, bending completely over or lifting anything heavy. You’ll also need to keep your incisions clean and covered which means showers are okay but taking a dip in the pool or hot tub will have to wait. Specific activity guidelines are provided, depending on whether a person has had a tummy tuck, breast lift, augmentation or other treatment. Remember; your plastic surgeon will give you the all-clear when you’re ready to dive back into daily life. Keep in touch and don’t hesitate to ask questions as they arise.
You’ll see most swelling resolve by three weeks; however, it may be a few months before incisions start to lighten and residual inflammation resolves. Most patients find that discomfort and a sensation of tightness are much better by the 2-3-week mark, but, you’ll see the final outcome by roughly six months post-breast augmentation or tummy tuck. Miami is home to plenty of bare skin and sexy swimwear. You’ll need to protect your incisions from the sun for a full year or more so cover up those spots and slather on the sunblock. Congratulations on the new you!
- Mommy Makeover in Miami: How You Should Prepare & Recover
- Mommy Makeover In Miami: The Modern Plastic Surgery Trend
- Reclaim Your Body With A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- Mommy Makeover In Miami: Am I A Good Candidate?
- Insider Tips for Consultation - Get prepped for a Mommy Makeover in Miami
- Miami Mommy Makeover Recovery Doesn’t Have To Be Tough
- Miami Mommy Makeover- Learn About the Most Effective Way to Get Back Your Pre-Baby Body
- The Ultimate Miami Mommy Makeover Checklist
- Planning a Mommy Makeover in Miami- What Should You Ask Your Surgeon?
- Before Your Miami Mommy Makeover, Stop These Two Things Immediately
- Miami Mommy Makeover Recovery – We’ve Got Your Must-Have Tips
- Mommy Makeover Miami – A Top Surgery Choice For Many Women
- Do You Have To Be A Mom To Book A Miami Mommy Makeover?
- Miami Mommy Makeover – Do You Think You Might Be Ready?
- What’s New In Post-Baby Body Procedures - Miami Mommy Makeover
- Common Miami Mommy Makeover Options
- Mommy Makeover Miami - The Top Three Procedures
- The Miami Post-Pregnancy Solution Nicknamed “Mommy Makeover”
- After Diet And Exercise - When Is It Time For A Miami Mommy Makeover?
- Choosing The Best Miami Mommy Makeover Plastic Surgeon
- How To Plan For Your Miami Mommy Makeover
- Is A Miami Mommy Makeover Right For You?
- Miami Mommy Makeover Trends
- Mommy Makeover: The Customizable Head-To-Toe Rejuvenation
- How Long Is The Recovery After A Mommy Makeover?
- Mommy Makeover Step-By-Step Aftercare Instructions
- What Is The Ideal Age For A Mommy Makeover?
- What Is The Right Time To Consider A Mommy Makeover?
- Here Are Some Of The Biggest Mommy Makeover Misconceptions