Mommy Makeover in Miami: Effects on Pregnancy
Learn More About Mommy Makeover Surgery
It’s a common question: Can I get pregnant after a mommy makeover in Miami? The answer is yes, yet there are a few factors to consider.
One thing you can be sure of is that you don’t need to panic if you’ve had a tummy tuck in the past, then become pregnant. Most plastic surgeons will advise you to finish having children before planning the procedure. That’s because they know you could reverse some of your beautiful results if you expand your belly with child again. Here’s what you need to know about abdominoplasty, breast surgery and pregnancy.
Pregnancy affects your abdomen and breasts
Since these are the primary areas a Miami mommy makeover will address, it makes sense to be cautious about additional pregnancy.
Your abdominal muscles which run vertically down your middle will tend to separate while pregnant, then come together again. For many women, they stay somewhat separated which allows the belly to protrude and the waist to widen. The fascia layer covering these muscles is pulled tightly together and secured during a standard tummy tuck. The excess fat can be removed, and loose skin trimmed away. A tighter, thinner abdomen results.
Natural skin elasticity
Though expanding these areas again after your mommy makeover in Miami might leave some additional sagging, the remaining skin is still stretchy and will grow again to accommodate your baby. Some patients do find they need additional procedures later; others retain their original makeover results.
Each woman and each pregnancy are unique. You may carry the volume in your belly differently the next time. You may gain more weight, or less. The breasts could remain more or less the same size, or expand many cup sizes. For this reason, it’s difficult to predict how well you’ll bounce back, but you can rest assured that your tissues will grow to accommodate again.
What can you do?
We recommend that you plan your mommy makeover procedure after you’ve finished with pregnancies. That way you can be confident you’ll have lasting results from your investment. If you’re planning for more pregnancies, be sure you’re entirely healed first, waiting from six months to one-year post-op.
You can also ensure that you eat well, exercise as your doctor advises, and stay fit throughout the pregnancy. Try not to gain weight excessively and take good care of your skin before and after you give birth. Be patient with your body after childbirth. You may take a little longer to slim down and feel like yourself again, but most tissue retracts over 3-8 months. You can decide later down the road if you’d like to have another makeover.
If you have questions about revitalizing your figure, we can help. Body by Craft and Dr. Phillip Craft specialize in transformative body sculpting surgery. Call today.
- Recovery With Children After Your Mommy Makeover in Miami
- Mommy Makeover in Miami: Effects on Pregnancy
- Do I Need to Lose Weight Before my Mommy Makeover in Miami?
- Here Are Some Of The Biggest Mommy Makeover Misconceptions
- Why A Mommy Makeover In Miami Makes A Great Gift For The Holidays
- Three Important Facts You Should Know About Mommy Makeovers in Miami
- What Is The Average Price Of A Mommy Makeover In Miami?
- How A Mommy Makeover In Miami Can Benefit Your Mind
- Start The New Year Right With A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- How Soon Can I Swim After My Mommy Makeover in Miami?
- The Most Popular Trends For A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- Mommy Makeover in Miami: How You Should Prepare & Recover
- Mommy Makeover In Miami: The Modern Plastic Surgery Trend
- Reclaim Your Body With A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- Mommy Makeover In Miami: Am I A Good Candidate?
- Insider Tips for Consultation - Get prepped for a Mommy Makeover in Miami
- Miami Mommy Makeover Recovery Doesn’t Have To Be Tough
- Miami Mommy Makeover- Learn About the Most Effective Way to Get Back Your Pre-Baby Body
- The Ultimate Miami Mommy Makeover Checklist
- Planning a Mommy Makeover in Miami- What Should You Ask Your Surgeon?
- Before Your Miami Mommy Makeover, Stop These Two Things Immediately
- Miami Mommy Makeover Recovery – We’ve Got Your Must-Have Tips
- Mommy Makeover Miami – A Top Surgery Choice For Many Women
- Do You Have To Be A Mom To Book A Miami Mommy Makeover?
- Miami Mommy Makeover – Do You Think You Might Be Ready?
- What’s New In Post-Baby Body Procedures - Miami Mommy Makeover
- Common Miami Mommy Makeover Options
- Mommy Makeover Miami - The Top Three Procedures
- The Miami Post-Pregnancy Solution Nicknamed “Mommy Makeover”
- After Diet And Exercise - When Is It Time For A Miami Mommy Makeover?
- Choosing The Best Miami Mommy Makeover Plastic Surgeon
- How To Plan For Your Miami Mommy Makeover
- Is A Miami Mommy Makeover Right For You?
- Miami Mommy Makeover Trends
- Mommy Makeover: The Customizable Head-To-Toe Rejuvenation
- How Long Is The Recovery After A Mommy Makeover?
- Mommy Makeover Step-By-Step Aftercare Instructions
- What Is The Ideal Age For A Mommy Makeover?
- What Is The Right Time To Consider A Mommy Makeover?