Miami Mommy Makeover Recovery Doesn’t Have To Be Tough
Learn More About Mommy Makeover Surgery
What You Need To Know for The Best Makeover Experience?
Do you want to know how to recover fast, feel great and look great after your mommy makeover in Miami? We’ve compiled some of the most important guidelines to assist with your transformation and the great news is—they’re easy to follow! A woman’s body goes through incredible changes during pregnancy and just as incredibly, much of the tissue changes and weight gain will bounce back with some exercise and diet focus. Unfortunately, stretched, sagging skin and separated abdominal muscles canbe permanent frustrations. Sometimes, these same physical changes to breasts, tummy, and thighs occur after significant weight changes as well. A mommy makeover procedure is a focused, combination of cosmetic procedures designed to correct multiple body contour issues at one time. Your options may include breast augmentation, mastopexy, tummy tuck, liposuction or labiaplasty.
What Can You Do To Ease Recuperation?
A surgical makeover creates dramatic results but also requires realistic recovery planning. Combining surgeries can mean a longer recovery time and greater physical restrictions while healing, however, each procedure performed separately would be a much greater inconvenience and expense for most people.
Get help around the house. This is key for any busy woman. Those kids and pets and daily tasks around the house may seem simple but require a lot of movement and possible physical strain. You will be encouraged to move about after surgery but slowly and bent over for at least a few days. Pushing, pulling, reaching and lifting anything over 10 pounds will not be permitted so if you ever considered investing in childcare, pet care, and house cleaning- now is the time. 1-2 weeks is ideal.
You Need To Walk
After any surgical procedure involving general anesthetic, your surgeon will advise you to get up and walk regularly—every 1-2 hours except at night. This is because you have a slightly elevated risk of blood clots in the legs after being put to sleep for surgery. This walking doesn’t need to be far or fast. If you feel dizzy the first day, keep a friend/partner close when upright, then move your legs and feet while you recline and relax.
Follow Your Post Op Instructions
This is the most important tip of all. Your Miami mommy makeover surgeon will advise you to avoid certain activities for a time. These may include sitting in a bath, swimming, jogging, even sex! There are good reasons for these instructions which have to do with serious health risks. Plenty of people feel pretty good after their makeover due to effective medication and careful surgical technique. The downside of feeling good, ( yes- there can actually be a downside!) is that they may feel inclined to do too much too fast. Activities that increase your risk of bleeding, swelling or infection could slow you down considerably in the long run.
Our advice- don’t risk it! Listen to your doctor and take a well-deserved break while you recover. Within a few weeks, you’ll begin to see the results of your makeover and continue to enjoy great outcomes.
- Recovery With Children After Your Mommy Makeover in Miami
- Mommy Makeover in Miami: Effects on Pregnancy
- Do I Need to Lose Weight Before my Mommy Makeover in Miami?
- Here Are Some Of The Biggest Mommy Makeover Misconceptions
- Why A Mommy Makeover In Miami Makes A Great Gift For The Holidays
- Three Important Facts You Should Know About Mommy Makeovers in Miami
- What Is The Average Price Of A Mommy Makeover In Miami?
- How A Mommy Makeover In Miami Can Benefit Your Mind
- Start The New Year Right With A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- How Soon Can I Swim After My Mommy Makeover in Miami?
- The Most Popular Trends For A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- Mommy Makeover in Miami: How You Should Prepare & Recover
- Mommy Makeover In Miami: The Modern Plastic Surgery Trend
- Reclaim Your Body With A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- Mommy Makeover In Miami: Am I A Good Candidate?
- Insider Tips for Consultation - Get prepped for a Mommy Makeover in Miami
- Miami Mommy Makeover Recovery Doesn’t Have To Be Tough
- Miami Mommy Makeover- Learn About the Most Effective Way to Get Back Your Pre-Baby Body
- The Ultimate Miami Mommy Makeover Checklist
- Planning a Mommy Makeover in Miami- What Should You Ask Your Surgeon?
- Before Your Miami Mommy Makeover, Stop These Two Things Immediately
- Miami Mommy Makeover Recovery – We’ve Got Your Must-Have Tips
- Mommy Makeover Miami – A Top Surgery Choice For Many Women
- Do You Have To Be A Mom To Book A Miami Mommy Makeover?
- Miami Mommy Makeover – Do You Think You Might Be Ready?
- What’s New In Post-Baby Body Procedures - Miami Mommy Makeover
- Common Miami Mommy Makeover Options
- Mommy Makeover Miami - The Top Three Procedures
- The Miami Post-Pregnancy Solution Nicknamed “Mommy Makeover”
- After Diet And Exercise - When Is It Time For A Miami Mommy Makeover?
- Choosing The Best Miami Mommy Makeover Plastic Surgeon
- How To Plan For Your Miami Mommy Makeover
- Is A Miami Mommy Makeover Right For You?
- Miami Mommy Makeover Trends
- Mommy Makeover: The Customizable Head-To-Toe Rejuvenation
- How Long Is The Recovery After A Mommy Makeover?
- Mommy Makeover Step-By-Step Aftercare Instructions
- What Is The Ideal Age For A Mommy Makeover?
- What Is The Right Time To Consider A Mommy Makeover?