Miami Mommy Makeover- Learn About the Most Effective Way to Get Back Your Pre-Baby Body
Learn More About Mommy Makeover Surgery
The Miami Mommy Makeover Solution
As the name suggests, a mommy makeover in Miami is one of the most effective methods to, “turn back the clock” for women and mothers. Though the term describes a combination of cosmetic procedures that target post-baby body changes, women who’ve lost significant weight can also benefit from the same cosmetic surgeries—namely tummy tuck and breast enhancement. There’s no doubt that a large number of people work very hard to diet and exercise their way back into good shape after giving birth. Most plastic surgeons would recommend that you tone and lose excess weight naturally for the healthiest, long term results. Unfortunately, there are physical alterations that cannot be corrected except through surgery. These include separated abdominal muscles leading to a protruding belly, and stretched, sagging breasts. Combining multiple cosmetic surgery procedures at one time can be more cost effective and convenient than undergoing each separately. Typical combinations include a tummy tuck, breast lift and breast implants. Many women also add liposuction or a labiaplasty to restore their features to their previous, perky, youthful appearance.
What Is The Advantage?
Combining more than one procedure at a time saves on the cost of certain medication like anesthetic and operating room fees. It also saves time which is an important factor in planning and recovery for many people. Though the recovery time after mommy makeover may be a little more restrictive and lengthier than a single procedure, it will still require comparatively less time away from work anddaily routine than booking separate surgeries.
Another important advantage is muscle repair. Though many women are able to flatten and strengthen their tummies through exercise alone after pregnancy, a large number note that their abdominal muscles stay somewhat separated midline, no matter what they do. Even someone with little to no fat on their abdomen can have the appearance of a protruding belly due to diastasis recti. Tummy tuck surgery corrects this common problem, so they can show off their abs again.
What To Expect from A Miami Mommy Makeover Recovery?
Each person’s unique combination of procedures and their chosen surgeon’s technique will affect their personal recovery experience;however, some elements are common. Normally, 2 weeks away from work will be recommended, though light office work could be permitted after a week. Patients often have medical tape and light bandages over surgical incisions and these are assessed/changed at follow up visits. Tummy tuck patients typically wear an elastic compression garment or special stretchy suit for a few weeks after surgery as this helps minimize swelling and improve results. Pain will be well-managed with long acting anesthetic and oral medication provided by the surgeon. Light walking is advised directly after surgery, but no aerobic or strenuous activity is allowed for at least a few weeks to ensure that everything heals well. It takes up to one year for scars to fade and flatten, but most swelling will be gone within a few weeks,so patients can see their dramatic transformation take shape within the first 4-6 weeks after surgery.
If you realize like so many others that this transformation procedure is for you, schedule a consultation and take the next step today!
- Insider Tips for Consultation - Get prepped for a Mommy Makeover in Miami
- Miami Mommy Makeover Recovery Doesn’t Have To Be Tough
- Miami Mommy Makeover- Learn About the Most Effective Way to Get Back Your Pre-Baby Body
- The Ultimate Miami Mommy Makeover Checklist
- Planning a Mommy Makeover in Miami- What Should You Ask Your Surgeon?
- Before Your Miami Mommy Makeover, Stop These Two Things Immediately
- Miami Mommy Makeover Recovery – We’ve Got Your Must-Have Tips
- Mommy Makeover Miami – A Top Surgery Choice For Many Women
- Do You Have To Be A Mom To Book A Miami Mommy Makeover?
- Miami Mommy Makeover – Do You Think You Might Be Ready?
- What’s New In Post-Baby Body Procedures - Miami Mommy Makeover
- Common Miami Mommy Makeover Options
- Mommy Makeover Miami - The Top Three Procedures
- The Miami Post-Pregnancy Solution Nicknamed “Mommy Makeover”
- After Diet And Exercise - When Is It Time For A Miami Mommy Makeover?
- Choosing The Best Miami Mommy Makeover Plastic Surgeon
- How To Plan For Your Miami Mommy Makeover
- Is A Miami Mommy Makeover Right For You?
- Miami Mommy Makeover Trends
- Mommy Makeover: The Customizable Head-To-Toe Rejuvenation
- How Long Is The Recovery After A Mommy Makeover?
- Mommy Makeover Step-By-Step Aftercare Instructions
- What Is The Ideal Age For A Mommy Makeover?
- What Is The Right Time To Consider A Mommy Makeover?
- Here Are Some Of The Biggest Mommy Makeover Misconceptions