Is A Miami Mommy Makeover Right For You?
Learn More About Mommy Makeover Surgery
While some women’s bodies naturally bounce back after pregnancy, they represent the minority, not the majority. In most cases, pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding change a woman’s body, particularly the breasts and abdomen. Although these changes are natural, many mothers struggle to get their pre-pregnancy body back, which can have a detrimental impact on her self-image and confidence levels. As a result, the “mommy makeover” has quickly gained popularity in Miami due to its ability to tighten and tone the abdomen while restoring volume to the breasts.
What Is A Mommy Makeover?
The term “mommy makeover” does not describe one particular procedure but rather, a customizable combination of cosmetic surgery procedures which address a number of common concerns after pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding. As part of their mommy makeover, many women opt to undergo abdominoplasty or a tummy tuck to resolve loose skin around the abdomen, while others choose to undergo a breast lift or breast augmentation to address sagging or add volume to the chest.
In addition, many women request liposuction to slim their hips, abdomen or buttocks, improving their body contour. Most often, a combination of the aforementioned procedures is requested, which results in a total body transformation in one surgical procedure. Although combining various procedures means that the surgery itself will take longer, the associated cost and recovery time is greatly reduced, which makes it an advantageous option for many busy mothers.
Is This Procedure Right For You?
Before undergoing any cosmetic surgery procedure, it is important to evaluate your goals and motivation for the treatment. Patients who chose to undergo a mommy makeover should do so to please themselves not others. It is also imperative to have a healthy body image and realistic expectations about what can be achieved with the procedure.
Ideal candidates for a mommy makeover are in good overall health and are at or close to their ideal weight, as weight fluctuations following the procedure may negatively impact the results. While pregnancy is safe following a mommy makeover, it is advisable to wait until you have finished having children before undergoing this procedure, as the physical changes which take place during pregnancy may necessitate additional surgeries in the future.
Finally, since in most cases, it takes at least two to three weeks to recover following a mommy makeover, it is important to ensure that you will have help caring for your children during this time as you will need to rest and allow your body sufficient time to heal.
The best way to determine your candidacy for a mommy makeover and which procedure or combination of procedures is right for you is to meet with Dr. Craft, a leading board certified plastic surgeon and Miami mommy makeover expert. During your initial consultation, Dr. Craft will listen to your concerns and discuss whether your goals can be realistically met with this procedure. Please contact us today to get started on your exciting post-pregnancy transformation; the body of your dreams is within your reach.
- Insider Tips for Consultation - Get prepped for a Mommy Makeover in Miami
- Miami Mommy Makeover Recovery Doesn’t Have To Be Tough
- Miami Mommy Makeover- Learn About the Most Effective Way to Get Back Your Pre-Baby Body
- The Ultimate Miami Mommy Makeover Checklist
- Planning a Mommy Makeover in Miami- What Should You Ask Your Surgeon?
- Before Your Miami Mommy Makeover, Stop These Two Things Immediately
- Miami Mommy Makeover Recovery – We’ve Got Your Must-Have Tips
- Mommy Makeover Miami – A Top Surgery Choice For Many Women
- Do You Have To Be A Mom To Book A Miami Mommy Makeover?
- Miami Mommy Makeover – Do You Think You Might Be Ready?
- What’s New In Post-Baby Body Procedures - Miami Mommy Makeover
- Common Miami Mommy Makeover Options
- Mommy Makeover Miami - The Top Three Procedures
- The Miami Post-Pregnancy Solution Nicknamed “Mommy Makeover”
- After Diet And Exercise - When Is It Time For A Miami Mommy Makeover?
- Choosing The Best Miami Mommy Makeover Plastic Surgeon
- How To Plan For Your Miami Mommy Makeover
- Is A Miami Mommy Makeover Right For You?
- Miami Mommy Makeover Trends
- Mommy Makeover: The Customizable Head-To-Toe Rejuvenation
- How Long Is The Recovery After A Mommy Makeover?
- Mommy Makeover Step-By-Step Aftercare Instructions
- What Is The Ideal Age For A Mommy Makeover?
- What Is The Right Time To Consider A Mommy Makeover?
- Here Are Some Of The Biggest Mommy Makeover Misconceptions