Here Are Some Of The Biggest Mommy Makeover Misconceptions
Learn More About Mommy Makeover Surgery
Although pregnancy and childbirth are wonderful life-changing experiences, in most instances, the physical changes pregnancy causes to the body are not considered desirable. At Body by Craft, we offer Mommy Makeovers with a detailed treatment plan tailored to help mothers restore their bodies post-pregnancy, gaining back their shape and confidence.
Unfortunately, despite the popularity of Mommy Makeovers, there are still many misconceptions about this procedure. This article aims to debunk widespread misleading “facts” and provide more accurate information for those considering a Mommy Makeover.
Mommy Makeovers Are Just Another Name For Tummy Tucks
Although a Mommy Makeover procedure may involve a tummy tuck, the procedure itself is not synonymous with a tummy tuck. Instead, it is a combination of cosmetic procedures including liposuction, breast reduction, breast augmentation, and body contouring procedures. A Mommy Makeover tends to focus on the breasts and abdomen as pregnancy affects these areas the most. Additional body contouring target various areas in order to eliminate excess fat and skin that cannot be eliminated through dieting or exercise.
Mommy Makeovers Are “All Or Nothing”.
Another misconception regarding Mommy Makeovers is that it is a “one-size fits all” procedure. However, Mommy Makeover is a blanket term and does not actually specify any particular cosmetic procedures or surgeries. Instead, the types of treatments that are part of a Mommy Makeover are determined by the patient’s desires and goals. Thus, one patient may receive a tummy tuck and breast lift while another may want improvements elsewhere on their body which are achieved with different procedures. A Mommy Makeover procedure offers women the opportunity to customize their treatment in collaboration with their plastic surgeon.
Mommy Makeovers Are A Substitute For Diet And Exercise.
While this sounds like a valid excuse for a Mommy Makeover, it is not true. Most plastic surgeons recommend that a patient maintains a healthy, stable weight before receiving their treatment since it is a long and transforming process that requires patients to be in their best shape for the recovery process.
Mommy Makeovers are also done to make improvements on the body that strict diets and intense exercise cannot fix. There are certain layers of fat that are stubborn and difficult to lose, as well as excess skin that can only be removed by surgical methods. For example, abdominal muscles can become loosened and refuse to regain their original tone despite weeks of vigorous workout routines. Mommy Makeovers are meant to be complementary to a healthy lifestyle, not an easy fix.
It’s Just For Moms
Although the name of the procedure is Mommy Makeover and its target patients are generally women who have experienced pregnancy and childbirth, many patients who wish to target multiple parts of the body in one surgery can benefit from it. Compared to multiple surgeries, one Mommy Makeover is an easier and quicker treatment procedure that requires only one recovery period afterwards.
If you are interested in learning more about how a Mommy Makeover can help you achieve your aesthetic goals, feel free to schedule an appointment with our clinical team for further discussion.
- Here Are Some Of The Biggest Mommy Makeover Misconceptions
- Why A Mommy Makeover In Miami Makes A Great Gift For The Holidays
- Three Important Facts You Should Know About Mommy Makeovers in Miami
- What Is The Average Price Of A Mommy Makeover In Miami?
- How A Mommy Makeover In Miami Can Benefit Your Mind
- Start The New Year Right With A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- How Soon Can I Swim After My Mommy Makeover in Miami?
- The Most Popular Trends For A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- Mommy Makeover in Miami: How You Should Prepare & Recover
- Mommy Makeover In Miami: The Modern Plastic Surgery Trend
- Reclaim Your Body With A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- Mommy Makeover In Miami: Am I A Good Candidate?
- Insider Tips for Consultation - Get prepped for a Mommy Makeover in Miami
- Miami Mommy Makeover Recovery Doesn’t Have To Be Tough
- Miami Mommy Makeover- Learn About the Most Effective Way to Get Back Your Pre-Baby Body
- The Ultimate Miami Mommy Makeover Checklist
- Planning a Mommy Makeover in Miami- What Should You Ask Your Surgeon?
- Before Your Miami Mommy Makeover, Stop These Two Things Immediately
- Miami Mommy Makeover Recovery – We’ve Got Your Must-Have Tips
- Mommy Makeover Miami – A Top Surgery Choice For Many Women
- Do You Have To Be A Mom To Book A Miami Mommy Makeover?
- Miami Mommy Makeover – Do You Think You Might Be Ready?
- What’s New In Post-Baby Body Procedures - Miami Mommy Makeover
- Common Miami Mommy Makeover Options
- Mommy Makeover Miami - The Top Three Procedures
- The Miami Post-Pregnancy Solution Nicknamed “Mommy Makeover”
- After Diet And Exercise - When Is It Time For A Miami Mommy Makeover?
- Choosing The Best Miami Mommy Makeover Plastic Surgeon
- How To Plan For Your Miami Mommy Makeover
- Is A Miami Mommy Makeover Right For You?
- Miami Mommy Makeover Trends
- Mommy Makeover: The Customizable Head-To-Toe Rejuvenation
- How Long Is The Recovery After A Mommy Makeover?
- Mommy Makeover Step-By-Step Aftercare Instructions
- What Is The Ideal Age For A Mommy Makeover?
- What Is The Right Time To Consider A Mommy Makeover?