Do I Need to Lose Weight Before my Mommy Makeover in Miami?
Learn More About Mommy Makeover Surgery
How can you know if you’re the right weight for a mommy makeover in Miami? This popular body sculpting procedure is not designed as a weight loss tool, but to recontour and improve the body you have. Before undergoing any cosmetic surgery, it’s ideal to be at a stable, healthy BMI that you can maintain afterward.
A mommy makeover typically involves combined cosmetic surgeries for the tummy, the breasts and potentially other areas too. The combinations are entirely customizable and may also include liposuction, breast implants, labia rejuvenation and more.
If you think your weight isn’t where it needs to be yet, the question is, how much weight do you need to lose? We recommend an in-person consultation with Dr. Phillip Craft. He’ll listen to your goals, examine you and offer expert advice. In the meantime, consider the following:
Tummy tuck with mommy makeover in Miami
It’s perhaps most significant to plan losing excess fat as it relates to abdominoplasty. Obesity can raise certain risks during surgery. However, from an aesthetic point of view, good tummy tuck results depend on the ability to remove excess skin and tighten up abdominal muscles. This procedure works best for those who have lost weight or carried pregnancies which left them with lax, sagging belly skin.
The plastic surgeon trims away excess, reconstructs the belly button and pulls abdominal muscles tightly together again for a slim waist. If you carry much intraabdominal belly fat, you won’t be able to see the improvement you want. Liposuction can be done to help contour problem spots, but it does not enter behind the abdominal wall to remove the deep, visceral fat that causes bulging tummies.
Weight loss before a breast enhancement
It’s also a good idea to lose the extra weight before undergoing a breast lift or reduction surgery. Most women have a significant amount of fatty tissue in their breasts which shrinks visibly as they shed pounds. This leaves skin sagging and nipples in a lower position. Luckily, it’s these changes that a breast lift is designed to improve; however, if you lose the weight after your surgery, you may lose some results too.
Healthy weight loss
Having a mommy makeover in Miami can be a transformational way to revitalize your body, your health and your outlook on life. It’s best to tackle any weight issues before planning your treatments.
At Body by Craft, we’re pleased to offer expert nutritional counselling which helps our clients sustainably reach their goals. Your long-term wellness and a body you love requires lifestyle and dietary changes, not a quick fix or crash diet.
If you find the challenge overwhelming, or you’re not sure where to start, we’re here to help. Dr. Craft is a renowned body sculpting plastic surgeon and his expert medical team focus on the whole transformation of each of our clients. We’ll show you how to plan for a makeover that lasts. Call today.
- Recovery With Children After Your Mommy Makeover in Miami
- Mommy Makeover in Miami: Effects on Pregnancy
- Do I Need to Lose Weight Before my Mommy Makeover in Miami?
- Here Are Some Of The Biggest Mommy Makeover Misconceptions
- Why A Mommy Makeover In Miami Makes A Great Gift For The Holidays
- Three Important Facts You Should Know About Mommy Makeovers in Miami
- What Is The Average Price Of A Mommy Makeover In Miami?
- How A Mommy Makeover In Miami Can Benefit Your Mind
- Start The New Year Right With A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- How Soon Can I Swim After My Mommy Makeover in Miami?
- The Most Popular Trends For A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- Mommy Makeover in Miami: How You Should Prepare & Recover
- Mommy Makeover In Miami: The Modern Plastic Surgery Trend
- Reclaim Your Body With A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- Mommy Makeover In Miami: Am I A Good Candidate?
- Insider Tips for Consultation - Get prepped for a Mommy Makeover in Miami
- Miami Mommy Makeover Recovery Doesn’t Have To Be Tough
- Miami Mommy Makeover- Learn About the Most Effective Way to Get Back Your Pre-Baby Body
- The Ultimate Miami Mommy Makeover Checklist
- Planning a Mommy Makeover in Miami- What Should You Ask Your Surgeon?
- Before Your Miami Mommy Makeover, Stop These Two Things Immediately
- Miami Mommy Makeover Recovery – We’ve Got Your Must-Have Tips
- Mommy Makeover Miami – A Top Surgery Choice For Many Women
- Do You Have To Be A Mom To Book A Miami Mommy Makeover?
- Miami Mommy Makeover – Do You Think You Might Be Ready?
- What’s New In Post-Baby Body Procedures - Miami Mommy Makeover
- Common Miami Mommy Makeover Options
- Mommy Makeover Miami - The Top Three Procedures
- The Miami Post-Pregnancy Solution Nicknamed “Mommy Makeover”
- After Diet And Exercise - When Is It Time For A Miami Mommy Makeover?
- Choosing The Best Miami Mommy Makeover Plastic Surgeon
- How To Plan For Your Miami Mommy Makeover
- Is A Miami Mommy Makeover Right For You?
- Miami Mommy Makeover Trends
- Mommy Makeover: The Customizable Head-To-Toe Rejuvenation
- How Long Is The Recovery After A Mommy Makeover?
- Mommy Makeover Step-By-Step Aftercare Instructions
- What Is The Ideal Age For A Mommy Makeover?
- What Is The Right Time To Consider A Mommy Makeover?