Common Miami Mommy Makeover Options
Learn More About Mommy Makeover Surgery
Although childbirth and motherhood are a blessing, they often present a number of challenges to new mothers. In addition to adjusting to life with a newborn, pregnancy takes a toll on the body and many women feel discouraged by the undesirable changes which take place. As they attempt to shed the weight gained during pregnancy, women often find that they are unable to restore their pre-baby bodies, as stubborn weight persists on the abdomen and their breasts have lost their fullness or begun to sag.
Oftentimes diet and exercise alone are not enough to correct these changes, however, there is now a surgical solution designed specifically for new mothers. The mommy makeover is a term used to describe the combination of cosmetic procedures, which are used to help women restore their bodies and confidence after pregnancy. Although this procedure can be completely customized to suit your individual needs, the most common Miami mommy makeover options are outlined below.
Procedure Targets Abdomen & Breasts
As mentioned, a mommy makeover is an umbrella term used to describe a customizable combination of plastic surgery procedures and treatments which target common concerns after pregnancy and breastfeeding such as loose, sagging skin, excess deposits of fat, and sagging or deflated breasts. Although many women interested in this rejuvenating surgery request liposuction, or scar reduction treatments, the most commonly requested procedures target the abdomen and breasts, as they tend to be the areas most affected by pregnancy.
Abdominoplasty & Breast Lift
One of the most frequently requested combinations by women interested in a mommy makeover in Miami is abdominoplasty, more commonly known as a tummy tuck, and a breast lift. A tummy tuck works to eradicate excess skin and fat deposits in the abdomen, while also tightening abdominal muscles which are often stretched and separated during pregnancy, creating a smoother, more even silhouette.
In some cases, liposuction may also be used to eliminate unwanted fat surrounding the abdomen, in order to achieve more consistent results. A breast lift is performed simultaneously to address breasts that have lost volume and begun to sag as a result of the impact of pregnancy and breastfeeding. During this surgical procedure, the breasts are lifted, which helps restore volume and achieve a more youthful appearance.
Abdominoplasty & Breast Augmentation
After breastfeeding, many women lose significant volume in the breasts. In this case, the best mommy makeover combination may be abdominoplasty with a breast augmentation. Breast implants are used to add fullness to the breasts, either restoring volume to the chest or enabling the patient to achieve the cup size they always wanted. At the same time, a tummy tuck is performed to reduce excess, loose skin and tighten the abdominal wall, greatly improving the body’s contour.
Post-pregnancy changes to your body can be disheartening, particularly if you feel as though you have tried everything to restore your pre-baby body to no avail. Luckily, a mommy makeover in Miami can help you turn back the hands of time, rejuvenating your body and spirit. To learn more and to take the first step towards your exciting transformation, we welcome you to contact our clinic today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Craft, a renowned plastic surgeon and leading body contouring specialist in Miami.
- Recovery With Children After Your Mommy Makeover in Miami
- Mommy Makeover in Miami: Effects on Pregnancy
- Do I Need to Lose Weight Before my Mommy Makeover in Miami?
- Here Are Some Of The Biggest Mommy Makeover Misconceptions
- Why A Mommy Makeover In Miami Makes A Great Gift For The Holidays
- Three Important Facts You Should Know About Mommy Makeovers in Miami
- What Is The Average Price Of A Mommy Makeover In Miami?
- How A Mommy Makeover In Miami Can Benefit Your Mind
- Start The New Year Right With A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- How Soon Can I Swim After My Mommy Makeover in Miami?
- The Most Popular Trends For A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- Mommy Makeover in Miami: How You Should Prepare & Recover
- Mommy Makeover In Miami: The Modern Plastic Surgery Trend
- Reclaim Your Body With A Mommy Makeover In Miami
- Mommy Makeover In Miami: Am I A Good Candidate?
- Insider Tips for Consultation - Get prepped for a Mommy Makeover in Miami
- Miami Mommy Makeover Recovery Doesn’t Have To Be Tough
- Miami Mommy Makeover- Learn About the Most Effective Way to Get Back Your Pre-Baby Body
- The Ultimate Miami Mommy Makeover Checklist
- Planning a Mommy Makeover in Miami- What Should You Ask Your Surgeon?
- Before Your Miami Mommy Makeover, Stop These Two Things Immediately
- Miami Mommy Makeover Recovery – We’ve Got Your Must-Have Tips
- Mommy Makeover Miami – A Top Surgery Choice For Many Women
- Do You Have To Be A Mom To Book A Miami Mommy Makeover?
- Miami Mommy Makeover – Do You Think You Might Be Ready?
- What’s New In Post-Baby Body Procedures - Miami Mommy Makeover
- Common Miami Mommy Makeover Options
- Mommy Makeover Miami - The Top Three Procedures
- The Miami Post-Pregnancy Solution Nicknamed “Mommy Makeover”
- After Diet And Exercise - When Is It Time For A Miami Mommy Makeover?
- Choosing The Best Miami Mommy Makeover Plastic Surgeon
- How To Plan For Your Miami Mommy Makeover
- Is A Miami Mommy Makeover Right For You?
- Miami Mommy Makeover Trends
- Mommy Makeover: The Customizable Head-To-Toe Rejuvenation
- How Long Is The Recovery After A Mommy Makeover?
- Mommy Makeover Step-By-Step Aftercare Instructions
- What Is The Ideal Age For A Mommy Makeover?
- What Is The Right Time To Consider A Mommy Makeover?