How to Tell If a Hybrid Tummy Tuck™ Is Right for You?
Learn More About Mini Tummy Tuck Surgery
Hybrid Tummy Tuck
After pregnancy, many women work hard to tone up and slim down, only to be troubled by a protruding abdomen that cannot be exercised away. Muscle separation, also known as diastasis rectus is a normal post-childbirth issue but for some it can present more visibly than in others. If this describes your issue, then you may feel as though achieving your desired shape is out of reach, however, there are a number of effective abdomen reshaping procedures, which can help you eliminate that stubborn bulge and excess skin for good, including a mini tummy tuck, full tummy tuck, or hybrid tummy tuck, which allows for full muscle tightening and the same, short scar as a mini tummy tuck.
What Is A Hybrid Tummy Tuck™?
Hybrid Tummy Tuck Pros & Cons
In order to determine whether a hybrid tummy tuck is right for you, it is imperative to understand the pros and cons of this procedure.
- Less invasive: Unlike a full tummy tuck, which makes a large incision from hip-to-hip and removes a significant amount of tissue, a hybrid tummy tuck makes a shorter incision below the bathing suit line and removes only minimal skin. While the size of the incision varies from patient to patient, in most instances, it is approximately ten to twelve centimeters long and can be strategically positioned to reduce its visibility. In addition, while a full tummy tuck requires removing overlying skin and reconstructing the navel, the hybrid tummy tuck does not alter the belly button.
- Shorter recovery: As a result of its less invasive nature, patients are often able to return to work a week after a hybrid abdominoplasty. In comparison, a full abdominoplasty procedure often necessitates two to three weeks of recovery time.
- Less effective: Although a hybrid tummy tuck is able to repair muscle separation on the entire length of the abdomen, the shorter incision reduces the surgeon’s access during the procedure. For those with excess fat or skin in the mid or upper abdomen, this option will be less optimal.
- Eligibility: Typically, thin, fit people who have significant muscle diastasis, but minimal excess skin are best suited for a hybrid tummy tuck. Those with moderate excess fat or hanging skin are better suited to a full abdominoplasty procedure. Because the belly button will not be altered, if stretched skin or contour irregularities in this area concern the patient, it is important they understand that the hybrid option will not smooth the skin surrounding the belly button.
Hybrid Tummy Tuck
Whether due to aging, pregnancy, or significant weight loss, if you are troubled by the appearance of excess loose or sagging skin, a tummy tuck may be the solution you are seeking. For many individuals, a hybrid tummy tuck is an ideal combination of the two abdominoplasty options, delivering results targeted to their needs without leaving a lengthy scar. To learn more about the various abdominoplasty surgeries and to determine the most suitable procedure for you, please contact our clinic, Body by Craft, to schedule a complimentary consultation.
- 9 Things to do Before Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- How to Correct Unbalanced Breasts With a Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Breast Augmentation in Miami As A Gift
- Learn About the Fat Transfer Method for Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What You Should Wear After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Consultation Checklist For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What Foods Can Help Your Recovery After A Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Important Exercise Tips To Keep in Mind After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- 5 Steps You Need To Follow To Prepare For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Five Tips For Buying New Bras After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: New You For The New Year!
- Three Miami Breast Augmentation Trends You Need To Watch For This Year
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon In Miami This Holiday Season
- How To Recover From A Breast Augmentation In Miami Just In Time For The Holidays
- Can A Breast Augmentation In Miami Be A Great Gift Idea For The Holidays?
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?