Mini Tummy Tuck – Reduce Lower Abdominal Fat
Learn More About Mini Tummy Tuck Surgery
Hybrid Tummy Tuck
For many people, the appearance of their midsection can change drastically after childbirth or weight loss, and the protrusion or stretched skin can be a source of embarrassment and frustration. While diet and exercise can help reduce excess fat, the surrounding skin may remain lax while separated abdominal muscles cause the appearance of a round, full belly no matter how much one exercises. There are different abdominoplasty procedures designed to contour the abdomen and repair these issues, including a mini tummy tuck, full tummy tuck, and now, the Hybrid Tummy Tuck®
What Is The Hybrid Tummy Tuck?
Like a full tummy tuck, a Hybrid Tummy Tuck® allows for tightening the fascia over abdominal muscles all the way from pelvis to sternum- reducing the bulge caused by diastasis rectus. Endoscopic surgical tools mean that a shorter incision is sufficient to reach these upper abdominal regions. In addition, liposuction can be used to remove excess fat and a small amount of lower abdominal skin is excised.
While a full abdominoplasty procedure requires making a hip-to-hip incision, this procedure, like a mini abdominoplasty, makes a shorter incision placed low on the belly. While the size of the incision will vary depending on the individual patient, in most instances, it is approximately 10-12 centimeters long. This smaller incision, comparable to that made during a C-section, results in minimal scarring. The duration of the surgery is also shorter and can be completed within two to two and a half hours. A mini tummy tuck allows for skin removal and muscle tightening but is limited to the area below the umbilicus.
Candidates For Hybrid Tummy Tuck®
The Hybrid Tummy Tuck® is best suited to women who have experienced abdominal muscle separation after childbirth but do not have a significant amount of excess skin or fat, however, patients who have considerable excess fat or hanging skin may be better suited to a traditional full tummy tuck.
The shorter incision and surgery time required for this procedure make the hybrid tummy tuck easier to recover from than a full tummy tuck surgery. Like after a mini tummy tuck, patients can often return to work within a week of this procedure. Conversely, patients who undergo a full tummy tuck often require two to three weeks of downtime. Regardless of which procedure you undergo, it is important to allow yourself time to heal and to carefully follow all aftercare instructions provided by your surgeon.
Researching abdominoplasty may feel overwhelming due to the number of available procedures. In order to determine whether a mini tummy tuck, full tummy tuck, or The Hybrid Tummy Tuck® is right for you, please contact our clinic to schedule a consultation with Dr. Craft, who will walk you through the various treatment options and help you to plan your transformation.
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How to Tell If a Hybrid Tummy Tuck™ Is Right for You?
- The Main Differences Between a Full VS Mini Tummy Tuck
- The Hybrid Tummy Tuck, Explained
- The Appeal Of A Mini Tummy Tuck Scar VS A Full Tummy Tuck Scar
- How Much Weight Can You Lose From A Tummy Tuck?
- Advantages of A Mini Tummy Tuck Procedure
- How To Determine If You’re A Good Candidate For A Mini Tummy Tuck
- How To Prepare For A Tummy Tuck Surgery
- Things You Should Know About Tummy Tuck For Men
Brazilian Butt Lift
- The Risks Of Getting Butt Injections
- The Dangers of Black Market Butt Injections
- Here Is Everything To Know About Butt Injections
- Choosing Between Fat Injections VS Implants For Butt Augmentation
- Types of Butt Injections And How Much They Cost
- The 3 Main Buttock Augmentation Options And Their Pros And Cons
- The Benefits Of Buttock Fillers To Augment Buttock Size
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Who Is A Good Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?
- Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Safer Than Implants?
- How Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Performed?
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Is A BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- What Happens If I Lose Weight After A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- The Pros And Cons Of A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- How Many Procedures Will I Need For A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How Long Will It Take To See Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Brazilian Butt Lift Vs. Buttocks Implants