Mini Tummy Tuck – Reduce Lower Abdominal Fat
Learn More About Mini Tummy Tuck Surgery
Mini Tummy Tuck Candidates
As a result of pregnancy, weight loss, or aging, many women are plagued with excess abdominal skin which can be incredibly stubborn, making it almost impossible to restore their stomach to its former flat, youthful state. If you are troubled by the appearance of loose or sagging skin on your midsection, you may be wondering if you are a suitable candidate for a partial abdominoplasty, commonly referred to as a mini tummy tuck. Individuals with only minor excess tissue, who are interested in minimizing scars and a shortened recovery time, may be good candidates for a mini tummy tuck.
Mild To Moderate Excess Tissue
Reduced Chance Of Scarring
While a full tummy tuck requires a hip-to-hip incision, the mini tummy tuck utilizes a smaller incision, which is typically 10-20 centimeters long and will be strategically placed low in the pubic region, making it easy to conceal. Aside from the smaller abdominal scar, a mini tummy tuck does not require reconstruction of the navel, which further reduces the appearance of scarring.
Shorter Recovery Time
Individuals who hope to tighten and smooth their lower belly, without a lengthy recovery time, are often good candidates for a mini tummy tuck. Because a partial abdominoplasty is less invasive than a full abdominoplasty procedure, the downtime will be shorter, which makes it an ideal procedure for busy individuals who need to resume their day-to-day activities quickly.
A mini tummy tucks are usually performed under general anesthesia but can sometimes often be done with the aid of local anaesthetic and IV sedation. The reduced medication, less tissue trauma and tissue tension mean that many patients are able to return to work within a week of their procedure. Patients are still advised that strenuous activities should be avoided for at least one month post-operatively.
If you are interested in a tummy tuck procedure, we welcome you to schedule a consultation with Dr. Craft, who will listen to your concerns in order to determine whether a mini tummy tuck or full tummy tuck is best suited to your individual goals for the procedure. Regardless of which option you choose, Dr. Craft can help to restore both your appearance and confidence, so you can feel like yourself again.
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How to Tell If a Hybrid Tummy Tuck™ Is Right for You?
- The Main Differences Between a Full VS Mini Tummy Tuck
- The Hybrid Tummy Tuck, Explained
- The Appeal Of A Mini Tummy Tuck Scar VS A Full Tummy Tuck Scar
- How Much Weight Can You Lose From A Tummy Tuck?
- Advantages of A Mini Tummy Tuck Procedure
- How To Determine If You’re A Good Candidate For A Mini Tummy Tuck
- How To Prepare For A Tummy Tuck Surgery
- Things You Should Know About Tummy Tuck For Men
Brazilian Butt Lift
- The Risks Of Getting Butt Injections
- The Dangers of Black Market Butt Injections
- Here Is Everything To Know About Butt Injections
- Choosing Between Fat Injections VS Implants For Butt Augmentation
- Types of Butt Injections And How Much They Cost
- The 3 Main Buttock Augmentation Options And Their Pros And Cons
- The Benefits Of Buttock Fillers To Augment Buttock Size
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Who Is A Good Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?
- Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Safer Than Implants?
- How Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Performed?
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Is A BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- What Happens If I Lose Weight After A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- The Pros And Cons Of A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- How Many Procedures Will I Need For A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How Long Will It Take To See Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Brazilian Butt Lift Vs. Buttocks Implants