Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery – How Long Will It Take?
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
As you are considering a Miami breast augmentation to help improve the appearance of your breasts, you will realize that it is very important to understand the recovery process just as much as the preparation and surgical procedure itself. So, what can you expect during your breast augmentation recovery? How long will it take?
Once the incisions have been closed up from your breast augmentation surgery, your breasts will be prepared for recovery in gauze dressings. There will also be an elastic bandage and/or a surgical bra provided to help control the swelling and provide support as your breasts heal. You will then be taken into a recovery area for monitoring before being discharged to go home, typically after an hour or so depending on how you feel.
Before you are ready to leave our clinic, Dr. Craft will provide you with a set of specific post-operative instructions regarding care for your new breasts during recovery. We will also set-up a follow-up appointment to monitor your body’s healing progression throughout the next few months. You will also be given prescription medications such as painkillers and antibiotics to ensure that you are comfortable and that infection is prevented. After five days, most acute pain will have subsided.
It is completely normal to see swelling in your breasts for several days after the surgery, and they may feel tender or sore as well. Therefore, it is important that you follow the instructions given and wear the support garment around the clock. Depending on circumstances, patients may have to gently cleanse the incision sites and apply ointment or patients may be asked to leave their bandages on while their bodies heal. These instructions can vary, so be sure to listen to what Dr. Craft advices for home care.
Breast Augmentation Recovery
As your breasts are very sensitive for the first few days of recovery, it is possible that certain activities will lead to bleeding in the breast pockets with implants. Thus, you should limit your activity for several weeks following your Miami breast augmentation and only increase your activity levels when given the clearance to do so.
The total recovery time required for the body to heal from a breast augmentation surgery can vary between patients. This is due to different implant sizes, positioning and placement, as well as different surgery techniques being performed for breast augmentation by different surgeons. Patients who wish to receive larger breast implants will require greater amount of dissection and stretching of tissues, thus the recovery time will naturally be longer relative to a patient with smaller implants.
The positioning of the breast implant between sub-glandular placement and sub-pectoral placement can also cause the recovery time to vary. For instance, placing implants underneath the pectoral muscles will take several weeks longer to heal than placing implants in the sub-glandular pocket above the muscle. In general, most patients who undergo a Miami breast augmentation will recover from the surgery by 4-6 weeks and can resume all their normal activities while fully enjoying their new and positive body transformation.
If you are considering a breast augmentation and have any questions regarding the recovery time, please feel free to visit Body by Craft and speak with Dr. Craft to learn more about this life-changing process.
- Breast Augmentation in Miami: What Is The Difference Between Teardrop and Round Implants?
- 9 Things to do Before Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- How to Correct Unbalanced Breasts With a Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Breast Augmentation in Miami As A Gift
- Learn About the Fat Transfer Method for Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What You Should Wear After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Consultation Checklist For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What Foods Can Help Your Recovery After A Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Important Exercise Tips To Keep in Mind After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- 5 Steps You Need To Follow To Prepare For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Five Tips For Buying New Bras After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: New You For The New Year!
- Three Miami Breast Augmentation Trends You Need To Watch For This Year
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon In Miami This Holiday Season
- How To Recover From A Breast Augmentation In Miami Just In Time For The Holidays
- Can A Breast Augmentation In Miami Be A Great Gift Idea For The Holidays?
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Round Versus Shaped Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
- Skin And Scar Care After Breast Augmentation In Miami
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
- What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
- Healthy Tips For Breast Augmentation Recovery
- The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?