Brazilian Butt Lift – Transfer Your Own Fat to Your Butt
Learn More About Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
Brazilian Butt Lift
If you are looking for ways to enhance the shape of your derriere, you will find that there are three main buttocks augmentation options available: a Brazilian butt lift (BBL), buttock implants, and butt injections. In order to decide which option is best for you, it is important to know that there are pros and cons for each procedure.
- Natural results: Since this procedure utilizes the patient’s own fat, the results are very natural looking and feeling- nothing feels better than your own body tissue.
- Little risk of infection: Unlike butt injections or implants, there is very little risk of infection through fat grafting because autologous, (patient’s own) fat is used and tiny incisions created close and heal very fast.
- No risk of toxicity or complications from allergic reactions: Again, due to the autologous nature of this procedure, there is no risk of toxicity or allergic reactions since a foreign substance is not being introduced to the body.
- Minimal discomfort and fast recovery: Although it may take up to two weeks before patients can resume work, the recovery time is much faster with a butt lift surgery than the alternative procedures. In addition, while the liposuction may cause temporary discomfort, the fat injections are typically very well tolerated and local anesthesia placed deep in tissues helps to ensure the patient’s comfort.
- Not everyone is a candidate: Since the BBL involves transferring fat from the patient’s own body, individuals who are very thin and do not have sufficient body fat, are unfortunately not eligible for this procedure.
- Not all transferred fat survives: In most instances, four times the amount of fat injected must be taken from other parts of your body due to the estimation that only 25% of the fat extracted remains viable after the purification process. In addition, when transferred, some of this processed fat may be reabsorbed by the body, which means the results may not be as dramatic or predictable as those achieved with butt implants.
- Long-lasting results: Unlike fat injections which can be partially reabsorbed, butt implants are not reabsorbed by the body, so the results are predictable and long lasting.
- Very minimal chance of rupturing: While implants from decades past were not as well constructed, the industry’s contemporary butt implants are created from very durable, semi-solid silicone gel.
- Any healthy patient can be a candidate: Unlike buttocks fat transfer surgery, individuals of all shapes and sizes are eligible for butt implants, as excess fat is not required for this procedure.
- Pain and risks involved: Due to the insertion of large objects in a sensitive area with high movement, patients should expect significant downtime after the surgery.
- Longer recovery time: Following the procedure, patients will experience temporary swelling and it may take as long as 4-6 weeks before they can resume normal day-to-day activities, including sitting and certain exercise.
Butt injections, when non-surgical usually refer to substances such as silicone, PMMA, or hydrogel. These substances are seen as a quick fix by unscrupulous injectors but are an illegal option, which pose a number of serious health threats.
- Cost: These unsafe and unreliable butt injection methods are attractive to some because of their cheap price point, but there are unfortunate reasons for the lower costs including injection by unlicensed practitioners in unsterile settings. People who suffer unfortunate health consequences of unregulated butt injections will often end up paying expensive medical bills. Thus, the serious risks involved mean that low prices are not a real advantage.
- Unregulated: Butt injections other than fat transfer are not legal, which means that the substances used are not regulated and a person cannot really be confident that what they are receiving is what they think.
- Dangerous: From infections to tissue death, hardening to life-threatening migration of materials, the health risks associated with unregulated butt injections are very serious.
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How to Tell If a Hybrid Tummy Tuck™ Is Right for You?
- The Main Differences Between a Full VS Mini Tummy Tuck
- The Hybrid Tummy Tuck, Explained
- The Appeal Of A Mini Tummy Tuck Scar VS A Full Tummy Tuck Scar
- How Much Weight Can You Lose From A Tummy Tuck?
- Advantages of A Mini Tummy Tuck Procedure
- How To Determine If You’re A Good Candidate For A Mini Tummy Tuck
- How To Prepare For A Tummy Tuck Surgery
- Things You Should Know About Tummy Tuck For Men
Brazilian Butt Lift
- The Risks Of Getting Butt Injections
- The Dangers of Black Market Butt Injections
- Here Is Everything To Know About Butt Injections
- Choosing Between Fat Injections VS Implants For Butt Augmentation
- Types of Butt Injections And How Much They Cost
- The 3 Main Buttock Augmentation Options And Their Pros And Cons
- The Benefits Of Buttock Fillers To Augment Buttock Size
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Who Is A Good Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?
- Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Safer Than Implants?
- How Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Performed?
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Is A BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- What Happens If I Lose Weight After A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- The Pros And Cons Of A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- How Many Procedures Will I Need For A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How Long Will It Take To See Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Brazilian Butt Lift Vs. Buttocks Implants