Brazilian Butt Lift – Transfer Your Own Fat to Your Butt
Learn More About Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
Brazilian Butt Lift
Whether due to genetics that didn’t give them natural curves, changes due to aging, cellulite or weight loss, many women are unhappy with the size or shape of their buttocks. As a result, there is an increasing demand for buttocks augmentation procedures, including butt implants and butt injections. While the Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) has risen in popularity to become the most popular butt injection procedure, recently, HA fillers have been utilized to augment bottoms as well. Hyaluronic acid injections offer a solution for patients who wish to create subtle changes in buttock contours without undergoing surgery.
How Do Buttock Fillers Work?
It is useful for contouring and modest volumizing. HA is created from a naturally occurring sugar that draws water and lubricates various body tissues. It creates temporary volumizing and is reabsorbed by the body within 6-9 months on average.
Following the procedure, the treatment area may be sore for three to four days. Most patients experience minor bruising or swelling, and some areas may feel slightly lumpy or hard within the first few days. Gently messaging these areas will help reduce any unevenness that is experienced. Patients can return to work within one week of the procedure but should avoid sitting for prolonged periods for the first two weeks in order to prevent shifting the product. It is also necessary to sleep on your stomach for the first two weeks in order to avoid putting pressure on the treatment area.
The result of HA buttocks filler is immediate and quite natural looking. Unlike other unregulated and unsafe substances used for injection, hyaluronic acid fillers are a safe way to temporarily plump and add curves or smooth irregularities in the buttocks and thighs.
While the results may not be as dramatic as those achieved with butt implants or fat transfer surgery, this procedure can smooth away visible cellulite dents and perk up the shape. Subsequent sessions can safely be performed in order to further enhance your derriere and achieve your desired results.
Results & Candidates
The result of hyaluronic acid fillers is not permanent as the hyaluronic acid will gradually break down in the body. As a result, touch up treatments will be required once or twice per year in order to maintain the desired shape. The desire for significant or permanent buttocks enhancement will typically lead people to consider the other safe and reliable options such as fat grafting and buttocks implants.
If you are interested in contour improvements for your bottom but do not wish to undergo surgery, you may be a suitable candidate for buttock injections, however, an in-person consultation with a qualified body transformation expert will ensure that your goals are considered and the best options for you are presented. We welcome you to contact Dr. Craft and schedule a complimentary consultation to learn about ways to enhance your shape today.
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How to Tell If a Hybrid Tummy Tuck™ Is Right for You?
- The Main Differences Between a Full VS Mini Tummy Tuck
- The Hybrid Tummy Tuck, Explained
- The Appeal Of A Mini Tummy Tuck Scar VS A Full Tummy Tuck Scar
- How Much Weight Can You Lose From A Tummy Tuck?
- Advantages of A Mini Tummy Tuck Procedure
- How To Determine If You’re A Good Candidate For A Mini Tummy Tuck
- How To Prepare For A Tummy Tuck Surgery
- Things You Should Know About Tummy Tuck For Men
Brazilian Butt Lift
- The Risks Of Getting Butt Injections
- The Dangers of Black Market Butt Injections
- Here Is Everything To Know About Butt Injections
- Choosing Between Fat Injections VS Implants For Butt Augmentation
- Types of Butt Injections And How Much They Cost
- The 3 Main Buttock Augmentation Options And Their Pros And Cons
- The Benefits Of Buttock Fillers To Augment Buttock Size
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Who Is A Good Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?
- Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Safer Than Implants?
- How Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Performed?
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Is A BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- What Happens If I Lose Weight After A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- The Pros And Cons Of A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- How Many Procedures Will I Need For A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How Long Will It Take To See Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Brazilian Butt Lift Vs. Buttocks Implants